Gun Sales?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:12:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Gun Sales?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gun Sales?  (Read 143 times)
walleye26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2020, 05:51:27 PM »

Question regarding gun sales. Anybody hearing anything about runs on guns since the election? My father in law and I stopped at our local outdoors store and there were lines of people buying ammo and guns in Sheboygan County. There were only 2 handguns left in the displays, and it was the same at another store.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 05:53:24 PM »

Haven't heard or seen anything, but doubtless the ammosexuals will spend the next four years living in terror that Biden will come take their guns just like Obama did.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 05:53:29 PM »

Question regarding gun sales. Anybody hearing anything about runs on guns since the election? My father in law and I stopped at our local outdoors store and there were lines of people buying ammo and guns in Sheboygan County. There were only 2 handguns left in the displays, and it was the same at another store.

I would guess most of the people in line already own guns and are scared Biden is going to take them all away like Obama was supposed to.

Man, I support the second amendment wholeheartedly but gun culture is toxic. You should never pull a pistol unless you plan on using it.
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 05:53:34 PM »

I work at one of the big chain gun stores in America.

Haven't heard about anything since the call today, but, Wednesday-Friday the store was consistently out of ammo whenever I came in. Not looking good for you if you're out of ammo or looking for something new rn.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 06:09:27 PM »

Gun and ammo sales have been at record numbers since the 'rona hit. Not sure you'd notice a difference in stock, i.e. slim-to-none.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 06:15:43 PM »

Probably will be some bargains at gun shows this summer.  Even if the Democrats manage to win both Georgia special elections, there's zero chance of any gun control legislation passing.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies