Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 08:31:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 293515 times)
Hollywood
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3700 on: December 21, 2021, 04:53:07 AM »

It's laughable that Democrats bragged about Biden's polling numbers based on a 4-day trend where his Approval rises by 1-2 points.  I saw dozens of articles making celebrating an imaginary "Bounce Back" in support for Biden and Democrats, which Mandela Barnes, and other brainwashed Democrat lemmings, repeated throughout social media.  It was obvious from the data last week that the notorious Democrat pollsters were cooking the numbers in favor of the Democrats, which is why 538 gave them a D+2 to 4% Mean Reverted Bias.  The Democrat bias is much worse than Nate Silver, and it's likely that Biden has a Disapproval in the range of 54-58% at a time when the country is heading towards a disastrous Covid-19 Economic restriction/shutdown that will devastate Americans. 

InsiderAdvantage, Rasmussen and Marist are all illustrating a growing hatred for Biden and the Democrats among Independents and Hispanics.  The Democrats are becoming more fractured as the Republicans become a bigger, more united part of the electorate. 

In less than one year, we've come to the point where Democrats have convinced most Americans that Trump is a far superior Executive Branch Branch Leader than both Biden and Harris. 

Democrats can scream all they want about insurrection conspiracies.  I've said that from the beginning.  It's a crutch I knew would hurt them, but I didn't predict that it would catapult Trump. 

You have NY Democrats voting on internment camps for the unvaccinated Americans, in addition to drastic reductions in due process rights, this Wednesday. God help them if they pass it.  I can think of better way to turn 2/3rds of Americans into insurrectionists than creating a law that will result in the illegal detention of unvaccinated family members.       
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3701 on: December 21, 2021, 05:07:24 AM »

Lol the Election is 10 mnths away and it's a VBM not same day voting and Covid goes away in April after Winter Flu season only lasts thru the Winter

Biden only needs to be at 50/45 which O expect him to be in Nov 22 to get a 304 map it's not over yet til the fat last sings we won 80 M/74 votes last term the Rs didn't

Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3702 on: December 21, 2021, 05:19:50 AM »

Overall: 41/55
RV: 42/55
Dems: 87/11
Indie: 29/66
GOP: 4/95
White: 40/56
Latino: 33/65
Non-white: 44/52

White no college: 32/63
White w/ college: 52/46

Small sample MOE etc, but Hispanics really hate the guy, even more than White non-college. Trumpian realignment! If this trends continue, Biden will be soon more popular among White than non-White voters. This disconnection between out of touch White Libs and Hispanics/Blacks will be a yuuuuge problem for Dems. Seems like they are doomed by Demographics   Wink
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3703 on: December 21, 2021, 09:20:47 AM »

Lol Latinos in California voted overwhelming for Gavin Newsom and Latinos in NY, NJ and , NV, AZ love Biden

Of course in TX and FL they are conservative Leaning Lol it's 10 mnths til the Election

Kelly in AZ  is still ahead of Brnovich by 1 pr because of the insurrection have supeonoed his documents  and along with Laxalt who is currently ahead of CCM is being looked at bye insurrection

If we lost the California Recall you can say Latinos hate Biden but he didn't and they like Biden in NM and IL JB PRITZKER and Michelle LG will win bye almost 60 percent
Hollywood
« Reply #3704 on: December 21, 2021, 09:27:08 AM »

Lol the Election is 10 mnths away and it's a VBM not same day voting and Covid goes away in April after Winter Flu season only lasts thru the Winter

Biden only needs to be at 50/45 which O expect him to be in Nov 22 to get a 304 map it's not over yet til the fat last sings we won 80 M/74 votes last term the Rs didn't

Yeah but pretty much all your predictions have been total BS, and plagiarized propaganda talking points. lol.  You obviously don't have a good handle on the situation.  The other day Biden was on the rise, and within a couple days you're just falling back to your whiney stance of "None of this matters cause were a long ways from election day" and "Remember2020".      

Furthermore, Biden has already lost at least 12 million (15%) of that 80 million from 2020, and the Republicans have gained at least half of those voters. lol.   Then there's the 10-20% of left-leaners and Ds that aren't motivated or enthusiastic to vote.  About 44-49% of Voters have already decided to vote for the Republican candidate, and they are absolutely going to vote that way in 2022.  These numbers are getting worse by the month.  Marist even gave you more Democrats, and it got worse.  

And you're plan is 'We will wait out Covid-19' and 'VBM will save us'?   The damage will already be done, and the combination of supply disruption and the economy picking up in the summer will cause major rolling inflationary issues.  It just happened. lol.  I know Democrats are going to lose, because their plan is basically "Let's make the same mistakes we made last year".  
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3705 on: December 21, 2021, 09:50:50 AM »

(B+)-rated Gallup
https://news.gallup.com/poll/358343/joe-biden-job-approval-rating-steady-december.aspx

DEC 1-16, 2021
811 A

Adults:
43 (+1)
51 (-4)

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3706 on: December 21, 2021, 10:12:16 AM »

Yeah but pretty much all your predictions have been total BS, and plagiarized propaganda talking points. lol.  You obviously don't have a good handle on the situation.  The other day Biden was on the rise, and within a couple days you're just falling back to your whiney stance of "None of this matters cause were a long ways from election day" and "Remember2020".      

Furthermore, Biden has already lost at least 12 million (15%) of that 80 million from 2020, and the Republicans have gained at least half of those voters. lol.   Then there's the 10-20% of left-leaners and Ds that aren't motivated or enthusiastic to vote.  About 44-49% of Voters have already decided to vote for the Republican candidate, and they are absolutely going to vote that way in 2022.  These numbers are getting worse by the month.  Marist even gave you more Democrats, and it got worse.  

And you're plan is 'We will wait out Covid-19' and 'VBM will save us'?   The damage will already be done, and the combination of supply disruption and the economy picking up in the summer will cause major rolling inflationary issues.  It just happened. lol.  I know Democrats are going to lose, because their plan is basically "Let's make the same mistakes we made last year".  

LoL I make my prediction maps based on in case the D's win this is the same Biden as Veep helped Obama win 375 and 2008/12 I under Predicted I am over predicting on my prediction maps now

Gallup is BS they had Trump at 42 percent and we were supposed to win a 423 and so was QU that wrongly had James Harrison tied with Graham
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3707 on: December 21, 2021, 10:14:22 AM »

Its not a White men election it's multiracial and female Election IPSOS has Biden at 48
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #3708 on: December 21, 2021, 10:25:55 AM »

American research group;

Approve; 46% (+2)
Disapprove 49% (-1)

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3709 on: December 21, 2021, 10:27:20 AM »

Biden is not at 43 percent
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3710 on: December 21, 2021, 10:30:18 AM »

Agreed. He's under 43%.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3711 on: December 21, 2021, 10:32:49 AM »

You are going bye same polls that said Trump was under 43 the hypocrisy of RS and he wasn't he was loser to 50 like IPSOS

Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3712 on: December 21, 2021, 10:37:02 AM »

You are going bye same polls that said Trump was under 43 the hypocrisy of RS and he wasn't he was loser to 50 like IPSOS

You are saying polls underestimated R and overestimated D. Agreed once more that it means D lose Senate. Don't forget BBB is not $timulu$ ca$h  Sunglasses
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3713 on: December 21, 2021, 11:20:57 AM »

I base my prediction not on White Evangelical men support I base it off of Minority support when Biden does get to 50 which will be after Covid ends in the Spring time like last yr flu season all he needs to do is get to 50 last time and it will be a blue wave

We opened up Stadiums, bars and Dorms last yr after flu season

Latinos in California, AZ, NM, NV, NY and NJ overwhelming support Fs and Blks in OH, FL, NC support Ds
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3714 on: December 21, 2021, 01:36:54 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3715 on: December 21, 2021, 02:37:58 PM »

Just remember we're still in a Pandemic and Trump when he left office was 37.5 after insurrection
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3716 on: December 21, 2021, 03:02:19 PM »

It's laughable that Democrats bragged about Biden's polling numbers based on a 4-day trend where his Approval rises by 1-2 points.  I saw dozens of articles making celebrating an imaginary "Bounce Back" in support for Biden and Democrats, which Mandela Barnes, and other brainwashed Democrat lemmings, repeated throughout social media.  It was obvious from the data last week that the notorious Democrat pollsters were cooking the numbers in favor of the Democrats, which is why 538 gave them a D+2 to 4% Mean Reverted Bias.  The Democrat bias is much worse than Nate Silver, and it's likely that Biden has a Disapproval in the range of 54-58% at a time when the country is heading towards a disastrous Covid-19 Economic restriction/shutdown that will devastate Americans. 

InsiderAdvantage, Rasmussen and Marist are all illustrating a growing hatred for Biden and the Democrats among Independents and Hispanics.  The Democrats are becoming more fractured as the Republicans become a bigger, more united part of the electorate. 

In less than one year, we've come to the point where Democrats have convinced most Americans that Trump is a far superior Executive Branch Branch Leader than both Biden and Harris. 

Democrats can scream all they want about insurrection conspiracies.  I've said that from the beginning.  It's a crutch I knew would hurt them, but I didn't predict that it would catapult Trump. 

You have NY Democrats voting on internment camps for the unvaccinated Americans, in addition to drastic reductions in due process rights, this Wednesday. God help them if they pass it.  I can think of better way to turn 2/3rds of Americans into insurrectionists than creating a law that will result in the illegal detention of unvaccinated family members.       

Marist is the only legitimate outlier. IA is a GOP pollster and Rasmussen is... Rasmussen. Maybe you should stop cherrypicking from a pretty bad crop of pollsters.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3717 on: December 21, 2021, 03:30:02 PM »

We already know D's are Females and Minority and about 10 percent WC men that are non Evangelical make up the D party and R pollsters undercut our votes and overrepresent the Evangelical vote because after all they're the ingroup and we Ds are the ourgrouo

It's a 304 map but a blue wave can indeed happen Biden is the Incumbent not the challenger and he helped Obama win 375 votes AND won the same red states in 2008)12

Rs aren't gonna do anything for the poor
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3718 on: December 21, 2021, 07:01:22 PM »

More evidence of the Biden Comeback! THANK YOU NEW HAMPSHIRE!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3719 on: December 21, 2021, 07:02:31 PM »

We already know Biden is back up the IPSOS POLL SAID SO
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3720 on: December 21, 2021, 07:04:56 PM »

We just voted Trump out of office why would we vote Rs back into office to do the same things

They never separated themselves from the Insurrectionists after Confederate statues were taken down

They say like Johnson they were regular tourists
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3721 on: December 21, 2021, 07:22:50 PM »

Angry NH women.
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3722 on: December 21, 2021, 07:26:08 PM »

Paging pbrower2a and his NUT maps.
EastwoodS

« Reply #3723 on: December 21, 2021, 07:41:29 PM »

Presidents under 50% in Gallup historically don’t win re-election so I’ll be using them in my metric for 2024
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3724 on: December 21, 2021, 07:44:34 PM »

If you think Biden won't be able to be at 50 in 22 or 24 and beat Trump whom is stuck at 45 whom is an insurrection you  are kidding yourself
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies