Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 07:08:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 ... 250
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 292593 times)
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3675 on: December 18, 2021, 04:46:54 PM »

I believe that Biden’s approval is merely stabilizing somewhere between the high thirties and low to mid forties or so. Fairly similar to Trump’s, actually.

No. Biden's is -6.6 on average right now in the 538 tracker. Trumps was -19 on this day in 2017.

Trump’s approvals on average were -6 to -15 or so. That is similar to Biden’s current levels of approval. And I won’t even get into the way certain polls are skewed.

Incidentally, I am also of the belief that the takes about Biden’s “rebound” will age rather poorly due to the all of the structural problems still remaining, but we shall see.

The only polls in the last two weeks showing Biden behind by double digits are all Rasmussen.  All the other polls have him somewhere in -4 to -8.

Trump was consistently -15 or lower in every single poll at this point in his presidency, and the only time he got up to where Biden is now was very briefly after he survived impeachment.

I see that you are referring to the +/- levels. However, I was referring to raw approval numbers.

Trump was above 43-44% (which is roughly where Biden is right mow) on various occasions during his presidency. He generally had a higher disapproval rate, however.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3676 on: December 18, 2021, 05:19:20 PM »

It's not even time to vote and the Rs are comparing Trump Approvals he didn't get a Rally Around the Flag like Biden is getting now because he got impeached during 2018/ over Ukraine and he had the Russia fiasco that Don Jr didn't get charged for having met with Russia oligarchy at Trump Towers to get Dirt on Hillary

It was in the Mueller report 2018/2019, Trump couldn't he indicted but got impeached as a sitting Prez

Mueller report had all of the wrongdoing bye Trump and he wants to be Prez again, plse
Hollywood
« Reply #3677 on: December 19, 2021, 04:32:55 AM »

It's not even time to vote and the Rs are comparing Trump Approvals he didn't get a Rally Around the Flag like Biden is getting now because he got impeached during 2018/ over Ukraine and he had the Russia fiasco that Don Jr didn't get charged for having met with Russia oligarchy at Trump Towers to get Dirt on Hillary

It was in the Mueller report 2018/2019, Trump couldn't he indicted but got impeached as a sitting Prez

Mueller report had all of the wrongdoing bye Trump and he wants to be Prez again, plse

WTF are you talking about?  What rally around the flag?  These polling numbers by the left are utterly fanciful fantasies of left-wing pollsters who have increased their mean-reverted biases outside the margin of error in their own polls. The only people  rallying around a cause right now are the many Democrat weirdos who have finally realized that CNN's pedophilia ring is probably a bit too extreme for them.  Just a little bit.  When we actually start getting closer to the election, Newsmax might even catch up to CNN.   There on channel 1,200,743 and still pull some decent ratings.  MSNBC is doing okay, but the authorities might hit them next. 

Oh Man.  Trumps gonna be President again.  You guys are suck F ups with progressively worse ideas as you get more desperate.  Hey... maybe a Hilldog 2.0 campaign, huh?  Then she can read her 2024 victory speech on Masterclass when she loses again.  And you're still talking about Biden.  70% of your party has come to the conclusion that Biden and Harris are so bad at their jobs, it necessitates the party to reshuffle the deck.  Like 48% of voters would vote for Trump over Biden cause he can handle a job.  People hate him, and still said "Yep... That's my guy."  Wow have you misread the situation. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3678 on: December 19, 2021, 07:59:50 AM »

WTF are you talking about?  What rally around the flag?  These polling numbers by the left are utterly fanciful fantasies of left-wing pollsters who have increased their mean-reverted biases outside the margin of error in their own polls. The only people  rallying around a cause right now are the many Democrat weirdos who have finally realized that CNN's pedophilia ring is probably a bit too extreme for them.  Just a little bit.  When we actually start getting closer to the election, Newsmax might even catch up to CNN.   There on channel 1,200,743 and still pull some decent ratings.  MSNBC is doing okay, but the authorities might hit them next.  

Oh Man.  Trumps gonna be President again.  You guys are suck F ups with progressively worse ideas as you get more desperate.  Hey... maybe a Hilldog 2.0 campaign, huh?  Then she can read her 2024 victory speech on Masterclass when she loses again.  And you're still talking about Biden.  70% of your party has come to the conclusion that Biden and Harris are so bad at their jobs, it necessitates the party to reshuffle the deck.  Like 48% of voters would vote for Trump over Biden cause he can handle a job.  People hate him, and still said "Yep... That's my guy."  Wow have you misread the situation.  

What are you talking about it's 330 days until the Election and it's not even time to vote yet

The Final poll is on Election day not Dec 21 10 mnths before an Election
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3679 on: December 19, 2021, 09:51:57 AM »

I believe that Biden’s approval is merely stabilizing somewhere between the high thirties and low to mid forties or so. Fairly similar to Trump’s, actually.

No. Biden's is -6.6 on average right now in the 538 tracker. Trumps was -19 on this day in 2017.

Trump’s approvals on average were -6 to -15 or so. That is similar to Biden’s current levels of approval. And I won’t even get into the way certain polls are skewed.

Incidentally, I am also of the belief that the takes about Biden’s “rebound” will age rather poorly due to the all of the structural problems still remaining, but we shall see.

The only polls in the last two weeks showing Biden behind by double digits are all Rasmussen.  All the other polls have him somewhere in -4 to -8.

Trump was consistently -15 or lower in every single poll at this point in his presidency, and the only time he got up to where Biden is now was very briefly after he survived impeachment.

I see that you are referring to the +/- levels. However, I was referring to raw approval numbers.

Trump was above 43-44% (which is roughly where Biden is right mow) on various occasions during his presidency. He generally had a higher disapproval rate, however.

Biden’s disapproval is at 50. How long was Trump’s that low. If Biden can get it down to 47-48, his party has a path forward, but the way they run things, they would probably need Biden under 45% disapproval to hang on.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3680 on: December 19, 2021, 10:01:45 AM »

The only polls in the last two weeks showing Biden behind by double digits are all Rasmussen.  All the other polls have him somewhere in -4 to -8.

Biden’s disapproval is at 50. How long was Trump’s that low. If Biden can get it down to 47-48, his party has a path forward, but the way they run things, they would probably need Biden under 45% disapproval to hang on.

We know the deal the ME rule WI, PA and MI gets D's to 268 and VA, AZ and GA gets us to 278 and ME 2 will flip in 24 on the back of Angus King, Mills getting reelected and Golden and Collins overperformed in ME in 2020/ given she is Filibustering Voting Access she will lose to Jared Golden in 26

I have repeated this ME rule over and over again

OH Sen is weak due to Josh Mandel and Crist and Beto have a chance too as well as Laura Kelly and Andy Beshear in a wave, but Voting Rights need to be passed we can solidify the 304 blue wall but a wave not guaranteed
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3681 on: December 19, 2021, 03:32:49 PM »

Are his approvals actually just going back up because of gas prices?

The American people are... not smart.
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3682 on: December 19, 2021, 04:49:02 PM »

Unlikely. At least I haven't seen any evidence, his rebound was because of gas prices?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3683 on: December 19, 2021, 05:24:21 PM »

Biden doesn't have to be at 50% until Election day not Xmas of 2021

We are going thru flu season the COVID CASES ALWAYS DWINDLE WHEN Spring and Summer begins and his polls will get up in April 22 when COVID CASES GO down AGAIN
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #3684 on: December 19, 2021, 06:33:28 PM »

The American people are... not smart.

What do you mean? IMO We all want lower gas prices, and not everyone has the time and money to go and research all the top reasons why it costs more, every single supply chain disruption etc. etc. I'd be more concerned if his approvals kept going down 🤣🤣🤣

You see results, improvements to your lives, and you approve more, no?

I approve of the President more if the improvement was a result of their actions.

If I get a girlfriend or a promotion, I’m not gonna thank Biden for it. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3685 on: December 19, 2021, 07:04:55 PM »

Vaccinated Bear knows that we won 50/45 and Biden is between 45/50 percent Approvals and the Election isn't today it's 10 mnths from now and the Senate looks good for us

COVID will be over in Spring and Summer like every yr and Biden Approvals are going up

If anything why would voters reelect Trump he was 13 pts ahead when Biden was at 41 and now he is only 3 pts ahead that proves that Biden polls are improving, he is still being investigated by an Insurrectionists Commission

A blue wave isn't off the table we will see in  later in the yr

Inflation is no big deal there is called thrift stores and Food pantries the new norm now
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3686 on: December 19, 2021, 08:26:49 PM »

At this point the people dying of COVID-19 are almost entirely of voting age and skew R. The early deaths related heavily to density of population and then skewed D, which was relevant to the 2020 election. President Biden won despite the D-skew in deaths as of November 2020. Unless you are to attribute the R-skew of deaths due to COVID-19, then you can expect the 2022 midterm election to be more favorable to Democrats than otherwise and much the same in 2024. Dead people get their votes nullified even if they voted early.

If President Biden isn't convincing as many Republicans to get vaccinated, then what holds high-profile Republican pols from making muh the same pitch? Is partisanship so strong that people put their lives at risk by risking death by COVID-19?   
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3687 on: December 19, 2021, 08:47:00 PM »
« Edited: December 19, 2021, 08:51:13 PM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

The Rs see Biden at Trump like Approvals and they think Red wave, the EC map in H and Senate are exactly the 304 map the Delegations from all the 304 is states are D with the exception of WI and the R delegation from 232 Red wall are R dominated so the 304 Senate map and Govs and Prez Election is solidified but the H only has 221D only 3 votes away from a D minority and Rs took 9 seats from us in 2020 when we still won the 304 map

That's why Voting Rights is needed to solidify the H but we never know even without VR if there is a wave

Biden is almost exactly identical to his 50/45 whatever poll you choose to keep the Senate

There is NC, OH, TX and FL we haven't seen any polls from OH/NC SEN but D's say the best is yet to come we will see
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3688 on: December 20, 2021, 09:43:24 AM »

National, (A)-rated Marist College

https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/npr-pbs-newshour-marist-national-poll-biden-approval-rating-december-20-2021/
https://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll_Biden-Approval_USA-NOS-and-Tables_202112141149.pdf

DEC 11-13, 2021
1,400 A
1,310 RV

Adults:
41 (-1 since NOV 30-DEC 6)
55 (+4)
Strongly: 17/44

RV:
42 (-1)
55 (+4)
Strongly: 18/45

All-time low from Marist.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #3689 on: December 20, 2021, 10:22:16 AM »

Finkenauer internal poll

Biden Favorability IA
Favorable 38%
Unfavorable 61%

Trump Favorability
Favorable 54%
Unfavorable 48%

Sen Grassley Approval
Approve 56%
Disapprove 38%

DataProgress (D) | 12/2-12/13 | 770 LV
https://t.co/Rope4OV3vA

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #3690 on: December 20, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »

Definitely an outlier for now, especially given the 33/65 approval among Latinos, but would not be surprised if Biden's recent uptick comes to a halt with Omicron taking over (and Manchin BS)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3691 on: December 20, 2021, 11:08:18 AM »

Definitely an outlier for now, especially given the 33/65 approval among Latinos, but would not be surprised if Biden's recent uptick comes to a halt with Omicron taking over (and Manchin BS)

For the last time BBB isn't a stimulus check and child tax credits that Parents get are given to them too bye states and they got 24oo from Cali stimulus as well if they qualify for the Fed

We're all on Obamacare this isn't a 2K stimulus check, but the climate change is good

BBB isn't 1.9 T that was passed in Match, stop being so mad about it
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #3692 on: December 20, 2021, 11:42:46 AM »

Finkenauer internal poll

Biden Favorability IA
Favorable 38%
Unfavorable 61%

Trump Favorability
Favorable 54%
Unfavorable 48%

Sen Grassley Approval
Approve 56%
Disapprove 38%

54+48=102
56+38=104

Who did the math on this
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3693 on: December 20, 2021, 12:22:19 PM »

Finkenauer internal poll

Biden Favorability IA
Favorable 38%
Unfavorable 61%

Trump Favorability
Favorable 54%
Unfavorable 48%

Sen Grassley Approval
Approve 56%
Disapprove 38%

54+48=102
56+38=104

Who did the math on this

94 Wink

Trump is at 54/46 fav, though.
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #3694 on: December 20, 2021, 12:34:47 PM »

Finkenauer internal poll

Biden Favorability IA
Favorable 38%
Unfavorable 61%

Trump Favorability
Favorable 54%
Unfavorable 48%

Sen Grassley Approval
Approve 56%
Disapprove 38%

54+48=102
56+38=104

Who did the math on this

94 Wink

Trump is at 54/46 fav, though.
Oh ok ok I read that as 48 for a sec
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3695 on: December 20, 2021, 03:07:08 PM »

Probably, but so are Ipsos and CNN, but you didn't call them out, only because you liked the results - be consistent. Moreover, today's polls (YouGov, Morning Consult, RMG, InsiderAdvatage and Rasmussen) all showed similar #s/trends. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3696 on: December 20, 2021, 04:35:33 PM »

It's a 304 Electorate anyways, Biden only has to get to 50/45 and the House Delegates replicate the 304 blue wall with Majority D's represent WI, MI,PA, CO, NV, NH, IL while RS represent the 232 Trump states anyways I doubt that changes anytime soon
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3697 on: December 20, 2021, 05:00:23 PM »

Biden is DONE as President. He will not run again.

So much for Bidens Approvals ticking up again.

Biden bungled COVID-19 in a worse way than Trump did.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3698 on: December 20, 2021, 08:24:24 PM »

Yeah, Biden is so done we haven't had an Election results, the RS are going by the same polls that had us winning a 413 map last time

Let the VOTERS SPEAK NOT POLLS, THIS IS THE SAME BIDEN THAT HELPED OBAMA WIN 2008/12 a 375 map wait 10 mnths
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3699 on: December 20, 2021, 08:25:51 PM »

COVID will be over in April the omnicrat flu season will be over
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 ... 250  
« previous next »
Jump to: