Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:14:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 ... 252
Author Topic: Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0  (Read 284155 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5900 on: March 24, 2023, 10:10:13 AM »

Ugh, I guess it's an outlier:

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #5901 on: March 24, 2023, 10:13:34 AM »

Do you know where Biden polls were when he was at his lowest in 2022 Jan when he wanted Voting Rights it was 41% in Rassy he is at 47/50 in Rassy, it's 20 mnths but voters want change and Change benefits D's not RS because gas prices are 3 not 7 take all polls with a grain of salt

As always we still have to vote and QU had Biden in a poll that he leads Trump at 39/55

How can he be losing support from 22 and it was a low turnout midterm and Prez dynamics have higher D Turnout
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5902 on: March 24, 2023, 10:46:56 AM »

Furthermore, we shall find out, how Ds will do next Nov 24 when these 3 red state Govs if they don't sweep them they are gonna be in trouble they have to sweep to prove they can win the S and keep the H, but Beshear is overperform

The J6 Investigation is having an effect we must remember McCarthy stopped the J6 Investigation so RS believe the red wave is back no it's not, unless they sweep the Govs in 23 and that proves they still can't win 303 all the red states Govs are R 22 pts
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5903 on: March 27, 2023, 04:50:58 AM »

IA, FL and OH and NC are trending D Reynolds isn't 60 percent anymore she is at 50/46 because she only won by a landslide because of Grassley, just like Vance and DeSantis won because DeWine and Rubio won by 25 forget the Approvals Biden is leading Trump and Desantis in a QU poll 50)47 Average it's probably will be DeSantis he is tied in IA and NH but he is vulnerable because he hasnt been put on record that he supports 20 percent rate cuts he voted for in the H with Speaker Ryan he will lose on that guarantee
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5904 on: March 27, 2023, 08:55:12 AM »

Yeah, I would say so - especially since they just had 45% last month. It didn't shift 7% in a month.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5905 on: March 27, 2023, 09:18:25 AM »

We are gonna find out in Nov 23 after the Debt Ceiling how aDs will do in 24 the RS have to sweep them to have a chance to beat Biden but that's holding the Red states not 303 but Beshear and Stein are gonna win so Approvals are meaningless

Trafalgar had Biden at 40 percent and said Waltz, Grisham, Warnock, CCM and Fetterman and Kelly were gonna LOSE, that's your 39 percent Approval
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5906 on: March 29, 2023, 09:22:24 AM »

Among RV:

YouGov/Economist: 45/52 (-7)

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/nr7yjreihl/econTabReport.pdf

Marist: 43/50 (-7)

https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/biden-the-issues-facing-the-nation/
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5907 on: March 29, 2023, 09:24:58 AM »

What's causing the recent drop again?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5908 on: March 29, 2023, 09:55:06 AM »
« Edited: March 29, 2023, 10:00:31 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As I said we are due for a 2008/12 type wave eventually the country is moving left not rights that's why Rs even in Gerrymandering only got 222 seats not 230 women split 50/50 and when there are blue waves 55/45 white females are poised to vote D's this is the first Prez not Midterm post J6 that's why it's more likely to be a blue wave and Trump not Desantis will be the Nominee Try.p is likely to lose IA, NH, NV, FL and CA and Trump up the score in Deep S if DeSantis even runs but Pence is probably gonna run too

Docugate is a factor because Hunter Laptop came after 2014 so users saying Obama won a landslide without is factually incorrect, segregationist, Tara Reade and Hunter Laptop came post 2014 after Crimea Hunter got money from Ukraine, Romney and McCain would of used Tara Reade against BIDEN

Again Docugate isn't much of a factor due to J6 , clearly of Trump just had Russia Collusion and Stormy Daniels like he did in 2016 he would have an easier time beating Biden but he has J6

Approvals don't matter Biden is 48/50 I'm Rassy all an inc needs to be at is close to 50 he is tracking the same as Obama was April 2012 and 2012 was a landslide and polls underestimate blk vote that's why Oz< Walker, Laxalt all lost their 5 pt leads and if Brown and Tester are down they aren't that much down Tester is only down 46/41 the blue wave hasn't happened yet try Oct 24
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5909 on: March 29, 2023, 10:31:55 AM »

Noise? I mean this is basically the average.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5910 on: March 29, 2023, 11:39:27 AM »

No it's not noise it's because there is no Debt Ceiling Biden like Trump is still being investigated but Trump is criminal and civil and Biden is impeachment watch a sitting Prez can't be indicted and we have the 303 but it's about wave insurance that's why Ds are favs to control the H and Dogs in S because H goes thru Blue wall and S goes thru OHIO but Brown can win because DeWine isnt on the ballot

Biden was at 44 percent in MSNBC polls on Nov 22 and we know Docugate was kept from us before Eday, but RS still have J6

I keep saying this there is no red wave because we won the blue wall at Biden 44 in 22 we failed to win OH, NC and FL S and WI S but won WI G that S019 wrongly PRED PA, WI going R
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5911 on: March 29, 2023, 11:58:54 AM »

Maybe him stabbing young voters in the back on Alaska drilling and tiktok in the span of two weeks?
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #5912 on: March 29, 2023, 12:33:03 PM »

yeah I'm really not sure how dems are unaware of the political costs of the whole tiktok thing

if they actually go through with it, it will do serious damage
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5913 on: March 29, 2023, 12:39:09 PM »

He did nothing of the sort on either of those... and literally nothing has been done about TikTok officially. Why so overdramatic, especially when it's not even the truth?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5914 on: March 29, 2023, 12:44:03 PM »

yeah I'm really not sure how dems are unaware of the political costs of the whole tiktok thing

F**k, im not even sure myself I would support Biden all things considered if this gets forced through.
In the end it would all come down to who will make my personal life better, and it would depend on how likely I think it is the GOP candidate would go full authoritarian and whether I think they have a good chance of winning. And I am more politically active than the vast majority of Zoomers still, many of whom will only know the incumbent government as the one which arbitrarily took away their source of entertainment.
And that’s such a visible policy, sure the incumbent government also is the one who is reforming healthcare and investing in infrastructure, but those are far less visible than a tiktok ban for the average young person who uses it. They will notice if they don’t have tiktok lmao.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5915 on: March 29, 2023, 12:46:02 PM »

He did nothing of the sort on either of those... and literally nothing has been done about TikTok officially. Why so overdramatic, especially when it's not even the truth?
He did approve of the Willow Project himself and his office threatened Tiktok with a ban just recently.
Why do you have to be such a hack for some guy who doesn’t care about you (and even if he did he would just forget you existed in two hours lol)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5916 on: March 29, 2023, 01:33:42 PM »

The same Marist poll linked here shows that 48% of Gen Z approves of the TikTok ban.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5917 on: March 29, 2023, 01:34:47 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2023, 01:38:45 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

They can't ban it because of the Filibuster in the S and the RH won't pass, but since RS won't talk about the Debt Ceiling they are spending millions of dollars on Hunter Laptop and J6 and banning Tic Toc

LoL the wave isn't gonna happen until Late October anyways when it becomes official that Trump is the nominee not DeSantis and Desantis will get crushed in the Deep S as soon as SC not IA and NH votes like Romney and Huckabee did in 2008 against McCAIN

All these RS jumping on the DeSantis ban wagon he isnt a Conserv like Trump is he is from the Paul Ryan and Romney wing of the party that's why he will lose the Deep S

That's why I refuse to watch CSPAN until they hold hearings on the Debt Ceiling

When Trump becomes the nominee a Landslide is plausible
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5918 on: March 29, 2023, 02:18:53 PM »

He did approve of the Willow Project himself and his office threatened Tiktok with a ban just recently.
Why do you have to be such a hack for some guy who doesn’t care about you (and even if he did he would just forget you existed in two hours lol)

and there's nothing wrong with the Willow Project! You're the one who is literally ready to vote for a crazy authoritarian GOPer because of a god damn social media app ban. Are you serious right now?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5919 on: March 29, 2023, 02:23:30 PM »

and there's nothing wrong with the Willow Project! You're the one who is literally ready to vote for a crazy authoritarian GOPer because of a god damn social media app ban. Are you serious right now?
Yep.
If I think my life would be better personally with said GOPer I absolutely would. That probably won’t be the case but really at this point it all comes down to personal interest because I have zero trust in Democrats nor care for their policies right now.

If your policy is make life worse for us for literally no reason. Why the f**k shouldn’t we want to make life more miserable for you?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5920 on: March 29, 2023, 02:24:46 PM »

The same Marist poll linked here shows that 48% of Gen Z approves of the TikTok ban.

Go ahead, test that poll. F**k around and find out.

Gen Z won’t be saving the Dem’s **ses again like in 2022. Have fun!
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5921 on: March 29, 2023, 02:35:36 PM »

Why do you love TikTok so much, aren't you a grown adult?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5922 on: March 29, 2023, 05:33:46 PM »

1. You know it’s funny, for someone so “non judgmental” you throw this “aren’t you an adult” crap whenever someone is slightly different from you and just enjoys things. Yes I enjoy watching funny short videos sometimes. Would you prefer me go do some drugs? I bet you would shudder in horror if you knew I also like playing Roblox. I have my pastimes, I am sorry they aren’t to your liking.
It sucks you lost your sense of joy but no need to steal it from others.

2. I am a creator with a good size following. I have received a strong internship because of my account specifically, I have benefitted immensely from the app. Truth be told I don’t use the platform so much as a viewer.

3. Why do you hate tiktok is the real question? Do you actually buy the unfounded bs security fearmongering? Or is it because you personally don’t like the app? Go on, explain why you want to kill an app that provides a safe space of self expression for the countless marginalized groups you claim to give a f**k about
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5923 on: March 29, 2023, 07:13:37 PM »

Forumluker come this thread and says that D's are doing bad but clearly Trump is gonna be the nominee not DeSantis and that is good news to Ds he won't be able to use Hunter Laptop against Biden since he has the J6 insurrection

Approvals are meaningless now they aren't that important
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5924 on: March 29, 2023, 08:01:21 PM »

1. You know it’s funny, for someone so “non judgmental” you throw this “aren’t you an adult” crap whenever someone is slightly different from you and just enjoys things. Yes I enjoy watching funny short videos sometimes. Would you prefer me go do some drugs? I bet you would shudder in horror if you knew I also like playing Roblox. I have my pastimes, I am sorry they aren’t to your liking.
It sucks you lost your sense of joy but no need to steal it from others.

2. I am a creator with a good size following. I have received a strong internship because of my account specifically, I have benefitted immensely from the app. Truth be told I don’t use the platform so much as a viewer.

3. Why do you hate tiktok is the real question? Do you actually buy the unfounded bs security fearmongering? Or is it because you personally don’t like the app? Go on, explain why you want to kill an app that provides a safe space of self expression for the countless marginalized groups you claim to give a f**k about

I don't give a crap about TikTok itself. It's Chinese spyware. I'd be perfectly happy to force an American buyer.
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 ... 252  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies