Georgia senate seats runoff(s) megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 09:48:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Georgia senate seats runoff(s) megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 ... 226
Author Topic: Georgia senate seats runoff(s) megathread  (Read 270446 times)
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2350 on: January 05, 2021, 07:04:41 AM »

Morning shots on the news show pretty insane lines. Not a good sign (although not that surprising to this Atlas member)
SCNCmod

« Reply #2351 on: January 05, 2021, 07:08:08 AM »

Morning shots on the news show pretty insane lines. Not a good sign (although not that surprising to this Atlas member)

I think it depends on the location of the lines... Long lines in places like Fulton County (just shown on CNN)- is probably a good sign for Dems (or at least, not a bad sign). 
SCNCmod

« Reply #2352 on: January 05, 2021, 07:09:50 AM »

BTW- Does anyone know which counties Biden won with Election Day voters only?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2353 on: January 05, 2021, 07:14:58 AM »

I think it depends on the location of the lines... Long lines in places like Fulton County (just shown on CNN)- is probably a good sign for Dems (or at least, not a bad sign). 

Yep, just saw the CNN shot and they said already 40+ people in line in Fulton County.
SCNCmod

« Reply #2354 on: January 05, 2021, 07:22:48 AM »

Yep, just saw the CNN shot and they said already 40+ people in line in Fulton County.

Ossoff got 70% of the vote in Fulton County- so surely he won the Election Day vote as well.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2355 on: January 05, 2021, 07:26:51 AM »

So despite Latinos not having the same turnout as Whites, Blacks, Asians, it looks like they are still way above their normal runoff turnout:

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2356 on: January 05, 2021, 07:27:38 AM »

Voters lined up over an hour before polls opening in Atlanta

Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #2357 on: January 05, 2021, 07:36:40 AM »

At my polling location in Cobb County.  I’m about the 30th person in line.  Line is about the same length as it was on Election Day in November.

Proudly casting my vote for Perdue and Loeffler!  Time for Georgia to redeem itself and save AMERICA!

Just come out and say that you’re a supporter of fascism in America and that you want an end to American democracy.
EastwoodS

« Reply #2358 on: January 05, 2021, 07:37:41 AM »

At my polling location in Cobb County.  I’m about the 30th person in line.  Line is about the same length as it was on Election Day in November.

Proudly casting my vote for Perdue and Loeffler!  Time for Georgia to redeem itself and save AMERICA!

Just come out and say that you’re a supporter of fascism in America and that you want an end to American democracy.
Dude, stop. you sound like a fascist.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2359 on: January 05, 2021, 07:39:38 AM »

At my polling location in Cobb County.  I’m about the 30th person in line.  Line is about the same length as it was on Election Day in November.

Proudly casting my vote for Perdue and Loeffler!  Time for Georgia to redeem itself and save AMERICA!

A fascist for not supporting the a****** who was on television last night talking about she’s going to reject the results of the Presidential election? Y’all are mental.
EastwoodS

« Reply #2360 on: January 05, 2021, 07:41:37 AM »

A fascist for not supporting the a****** who was on television last night talking about she’s going to reject the results of the Presidential election? Y’all are mental.
Everyone is crazy, it just depends on how you look at it.~perspective~
However, you sound no better than Trump attacking normal decent people.
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #2361 on: January 05, 2021, 07:43:45 AM »
« Edited: January 05, 2021, 08:40:41 AM by Frenchrepublican »

It's not like if her opponent was a Castro loving extremist, who hates his own country (You can't serve God and being a military), who (at best) is prejudicied against whites, and who happen to be by the way a wife beater.

Democrats would have been better off had they recruited a scandal free candidate (someone like McBath for example).
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2362 on: January 05, 2021, 07:44:27 AM »

Everyone is crazy, it just depends on how you look at it.~perspective~
However, you sound no better than Trump attacking normal decent people.

She wants to reject a free and fair election and is willing to use her position to do so.

By extension with his vote, Buzz must want this also.

And with your comment, I imagine you’re at least okay with it.
Buzz

« Reply #2363 on: January 05, 2021, 07:45:39 AM »

Lol I see I stirred up the pot just as intended this morning.  Anyways I’m not even a Loeffler fan but it beats the alternative.  I voted for Collins in the primary and think he should have been the candidate.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2364 on: January 05, 2021, 07:46:07 AM »

It's not like if her opponent was a Castro loving extremist, who hates his own country (You can't serve God and being a military), who (at best) is prejudicied against whites, and who happen to be by the way a wife beater
Prejudiced against whites? Let me exit this thread and get out of the vote. The delusion and fragility is off the charts.
EastwoodS

« Reply #2365 on: January 05, 2021, 07:47:19 AM »

Lol I see I stirred up the pot just as intended this morning.  Anyways I’m not even a Loeffler fan but it beats the alternative.  I voted for Collins in the primary and think he should have been the candidate.
Good for you
Omolloy
Rookie
« Reply #2366 on: January 05, 2021, 07:51:48 AM »

I feel like high election day turnout is a necessary, but perhaps not sufficient condition for a Republican victory. Though that certainly depends on the degree to which the Democrats have cannablised their e-day vote in the early vote.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #2367 on: January 05, 2021, 07:52:25 AM »

I feel like high election day turnout is a necessary, but perhaps not sufficient condition for a Republican victory. Though that certainly depends on the degree to which the Democrats have cannablised their e-day vote in the early vote.

Welcome to the forum!
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2368 on: January 05, 2021, 07:53:08 AM »

Apparently, it doesn't appear that Dems have cannabalized their early vote, so we may see high election day turnout because of both Ds AND Rs
Brittain33
brittain33
Atlas Star

« Reply #2369 on: January 05, 2021, 07:53:56 AM »

I feel like high election day turnout is a necessary, but perhaps not sufficient condition for a Republican victory.

Welcome to Atlas! I think this is exactly right.
Buzz

« Reply #2370 on: January 05, 2021, 07:54:15 AM »

It's not like if her opponent was a Castro loving extremist, who hates his own country (You can't serve God and being a military), who (at best) is prejudicied against whites, and who happen to be by the way a wife beater.
You must repent for your worship of Whiteness!
roxas11
United States

« Reply #2371 on: January 05, 2021, 07:55:05 AM »

So does anyone on here know if polling in GA is normally off or wrong when it comes to runoffs elections

so far the dems are heading into the election with a polling lead but I again I have not idea about the accuracy of polling when it comes to GA runoffs so I'm not sure if it will matter in the end
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2372 on: January 05, 2021, 07:56:56 AM »

Was the vote rigged against Collins too?

I think you don’t actually believe any of it was rigged based on previous posts? But you support the people spreading those lies and that’s just as bad.
Buzz

« Reply #2373 on: January 05, 2021, 08:00:31 AM »

Was the vote rigged against Collins too?

I think you don’t actually believe any of it was rigged based on previous posts? But you support the people spreading those lies and that’s just as bad.
Nothing was rigged.  Trump didn’t win because of Russia and Biden didn’t win because of fraud.  Both sides are moronic with those takes.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #2374 on: January 05, 2021, 08:04:25 AM »

So does anyone on here know if polling in GA is normally off or wrong when it comes to runoffs elections

so far the dems are heading into the election with a polling lead but I again I have not idea about the accuracy of polling when it comes to GA runoffs so I'm not sure if it will matter in the end

Hm good question, I don't think there were any polls of the runoff in 2018
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 ... 226  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies