Arizona megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:46:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arizona megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arizona megathread  (Read 69800 times)
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« on: September 11, 2022, 04:13:39 PM »

What is Hobbs playing at? She's an idiot, and she's going to cost us the 2024 election.

I mean, unless there is still going to be an event where Lake stands next to an empty podium, this is not going to matter. Voters don't really seem to care that much about debates like this.

Hobbs is a bad candidate, she should just debate and debunk Lake and her lies. If anything Lake will look ridiculous. That said, with even GOP leaning polls having it as a tie, Hobbs might be up 2-3 at the moment.

Dems need an all out ad blitz against Lake on her abortion ban along with overturning the election. This should be a national priority.
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 05:19:15 PM »

What is Hobbs playing at? She's an idiot, and she's going to cost us the 2024 election.

I mean, unless there is still going to be an event where Lake stands next to an empty podium, this is not going to matter. Voters don't really seem to care that much about debates like this.

Hobbs is a bad candidate, she should just debate and debunk Lake and her lies. If anything Lake will look ridiculous. That said, with even GOP leaning polls having it as a tie, Hobbs might be up 2-3 at the moment.

Dems need an all out ad blitz against Lake on her abortion ban along with overturning the election. This should be a national priority.

Would love to see an ad blitz that can take down Lake. At this rate she’s gonna coast on low info goodwill for being on TV for years.

All I see are Mark Kelly ads lol.

The total abortion ban is still a very good ace in the hole for AZ Dems...don't kid yourself. It's very salient with a GOP legislature.
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 05:36:39 PM »

I've seen a good number of anti-Lake/pro-Hobbs digital ads. Maybe Hobbs is waiting to make TV ad buys? I'm not sure.

Hobbs for all her faults still should be in a decent financial position, she isn't going to get drowned out on air.
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 03:59:10 PM »

Media has done a solid job of just ignoring Lake, Charlie Kirk and not going hysterical over their AZ claims.
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 09:10:27 PM »

He shouldn't be entitled to anything before the recount. At 510 votes he has every right to ask for one and him winning is not outside all probability.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies