What percentage of the popular vote would Trump get in 2024, assuming he's re-nominated?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:13:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What percentage of the popular vote would Trump get in 2024, assuming he's re-nominated?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What percentage of the popular vote would Trump get in 2024, assuming he's re-nominated?  (Read 505 times)
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2020, 02:30:51 AM »

Discuss w/numbers.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 11:02:20 AM »

These matters are best left to another time; the conventional wisdom now is that Biden is on track to win; however a caveat! The Supreme Court's intervention in the Pennsylvania situation, offers some interesting scenarios, chief amongst them, a possible recount can't be dismissed; as all ballots postmarked on November 3, and counted after that date, will have to be segregated & reviewed! I can imagine the possibility that any gains made by Biden in the count could be undone! Also there are military and absentee ballots that tend to favor Republican on the ballot! Trump could also prevail in Arizona too. The Georgia ballots will be recounted; the Biden advantage in Nevada could also end up been overturned! I could be incorrect in my suppositions, no doubt many Democrats who participate in this thread hope I am. So 2024 speculation regarding Trump is meaningless & futile at this juncture.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 11:09:22 AM »

Mid-40s. Most people who voted for him in 2016 and 2020 would do so again, but it's 4 more years for his supporters to die and be replaced by rabidly anti-Trump Gen Zers.
charcuterie

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.26

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 11:10:02 AM »

These matters are best left to another time; the conventional wisdom now is that Biden is on track to win; however a caveat! The Supreme Court's intervention in the Pennsylvania situation, offers some interesting scenarios, chief amongst them, a possible recount can't be dismissed; as all ballots postmarked on November 3, and counted after that date, will have to be segregated & reviewed! I can imagine the possibility that any gains made by Biden in the count could be undone! Also there are military and absentee ballots that tend to favor Republican on the ballot! Trump could also prevail in Arizona too. The Georgia ballots will be recounted; the Biden advantage in Nevada could also end up been overturned! I could be incorrect in my suppositions, no doubt many Democrats who participate in this thread hope I am. So 2024 speculation regarding Trump is meaningless & futile at this juncture.
Pennsylvania has segregated its late arriving ballots (which are very few) and is counting them separately from the ballots that haven't arrived on time. So they aren't included in the current totals, and likely wouldn't be enough to sway the race unless it were extremely close (which it looks not to be).

And, to answer the question in the thread title, I'm going to say that it would about 45-46%.
Pissed-off CVS Manager
TrumpConvert
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 03:32:43 PM »

All you people thinking Trump will win through PA and GA recounts: that only gets Trump to 268. You need 270 to win!
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 03:33:43 PM »

46-47%
What he always gets
McGarnagle
SomethingPolitical

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 03:35:50 PM »

45%

He's tainted as a LOSER