Move over, Vigo, we've got a new bellwether! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:33:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Move over, Vigo, we've got a new bellwether! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Move over, Vigo, we've got a new bellwether!  (Read 688 times)
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 06, 2020, 11:58:24 AM »

I guess it's time we all credited Stephenie Meyer for bringing national attention to this critical bellwether. /s

About two years ago I spent a week driving through Olympic National Park, I thought Forks was just one of many small towns but it turns out it's the only small town in that area of the state.

And it's basically just a single, dirty main street with a handful of businesses serving the logging community, a school, and some Twilight tourism stuff.  I don't even know what the Twilight tourism stuff would do.  Drive to the high school and then what?  There's nothing there lol.

Anyway, we ate lunch at some mediocre Mexican restaurant that only took cash, and then drove about 30 miles south to visit the Hoh rainforest, before I realiized that we were running low and the nearest gas station was... 30 miles back north in Forks!  So we had to turn around and drive back to Forks to fill up.  By that time I had had more than enough of Forks, and really the whole area.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies