CONGRESSIONAL RESULTS MEGA THREAD
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 02:45:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CONGRESSIONAL RESULTS MEGA THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89
Author Topic: CONGRESSIONAL RESULTS MEGA THREAD  (Read 69335 times)
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: November 10, 2020, 03:51:13 PM »
« edited: November 10, 2020, 03:56:29 PM by 2016 »

BREAKING NEWS
CNN PROJECTS North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis wins 2nd Term defeating Democrat Cal Cunningham.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article247097217.html

Cunningham has conceded to Tillis as well!

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #601 on: November 10, 2020, 03:57:31 PM »

Yeah, CA-25 is just too... "Karen". isn't racist enough to re-elect a white supremacist endorsing extremist.

FTFY
Fixed it, I don't know how you made the mess up, must have been thinking of another race.

Mike Garcia endorsed Trump and wanted him to win, yes?  Then guess what?  He supported a white supremacist.  This really isn't that complicated.

If that is true why did Trump win the highest share of the minority vote by a Republican since 1960. It was clear than they didnt view him as a White Supremacist

#IHaveBlackFriends
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #602 on: November 10, 2020, 03:57:55 PM »

BREAKING NEWS
CNN PROJECTS North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis wins 2nd Term defeating Democrat Cal Cunningham.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article247097217.html

Cunningham has conceded to Tillis as well!

Pretty unsexy result.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #603 on: November 10, 2020, 03:58:39 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2020, 04:06:59 PM by S019 »

Yeah, CA-25 is just too... "Karen". isn't racist enough to re-elect a white supremacist endorsing extremist.

FTFY
Fixed it, I don't know how you made the mess up, must have been thinking of another race.

Mike Garcia endorsed Trump and wanted him to win, yes?  Then guess what?  He supported a white supremacist.  This really isn't that complicated.

If that is true why did Trump win the highest share of the minority vote by a Republican since 1960. It was clear than they didnt view him as a White Supremacist
Trump was the most business-friendly President in a very long time. People, especially those who own Small Businesses are incredible scared about Biden/Harris Regulations Presidency. I had conversations with even a lot of registered Democrats in my State who absolutely HATED TRUMP but were incredible scared about another economic shutdown.

Shutting down the Economy, Raising Taxes during a Pandemic is not what they want. I can tell you this: The gastronomical sector as well as the restaurants sector would not survive another Shutdown like we had in March. Thousands of jobs would be lost if the Economy gets shut down again.

Are you willing to go and work in this COVID infested outdoors? Also if you get sick, why should the government be expected to cover the cost of your hospital visit, if you intentionally put yourself at risk? The people who want to reopen need to put up or shut up, because this is getting annoying.

If you aren't willing to do this, then why should other people do it?
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2020, 04:04:54 PM »

At least it's nice to see the GOP making some inroads with urban voters and some minorities. Hopefully down the road, they'll start to be more willing to compete with all voters.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #605 on: November 10, 2020, 04:07:48 PM »

Results from the Texas seats that were targeted by the DCCC:
TX-02: R+14
TX-03: R+12
TX-06: R+9
TX-10: R+7
TX-21: R+7
TX-22: R+7
TX-23: R+3
TX-24: R+1
TX-25: R+14
TX-31: R+9

Apart from maybe SirWoodbury, I don't think a single person on here saw this coming.
Its like the GOPs version of Montana/WV. Lots of downballot strength for Rs.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #606 on: November 10, 2020, 04:12:10 PM »

This looks like a CONCESSION by Rep. Harley Rouda!

Well, congratulations to Michelle Park Steel then as the 1st Korean American elected to Congress Smiley
Already filed to run against Steel in 2022. lol.

Good, enjoy your two year rental while you can Tongue

You expect 2022 to be a blue wave or what ?

Just you wait for OC redistricting.

(puts on my naive innocent hat for purposes of drawing out an answer)

But California has an Independent Redistricting Commission as a well-intentioned reform. Are you telling me this Independent Redistricting Commission will suddenly draw districts in Orange County in a way to screw over a particular party in a partisan-purposed manner?

Yes?

what do you think happened in AZ in 2010?

Dems stacked the commission in AZ in 2010 and stacked it this year in California. Arizona Rs have likely stacked the commission this year though.

To show you how bad the AZ map , all of the D legislative districts were underpopulated while all the R districts were overpopulated.
How did dems stack the commission? Napolitano I assume?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #607 on: November 10, 2020, 04:13:18 PM »

This looks like a CONCESSION by Rep. Harley Rouda!

Well, congratulations to Michelle Park Steel then as the 1st Korean American elected to Congress Smiley
Already filed to run against Steel in 2022. lol.

Good, enjoy your two year rental while you can Tongue

You expect 2022 to be a blue wave or what ?

Just you wait for OC redistricting.

(puts on my naive innocent hat for purposes of drawing out an answer)

But California has an Independent Redistricting Commission as a well-intentioned reform. Are you telling me this Independent Redistricting Commission will suddenly draw districts in Orange County in a way to screw over a particular party in a partisan-purposed manner?

Yes?

what do you think happened in AZ in 2010?

Dems stacked the commission in AZ in 2010 and stacked it this year in California. Arizona Rs have likely stacked the commission this year though.

To show you how bad the AZ map , all of the D legislative districts were underpopulated while all the R districts were overpopulated.
How did dems stack the commission? Napolitano I assume?

Newsom chooses the people who chose the 200 list. The GOP can strike like 20 people from that 200 but thats it IIRC.

Considering the fact a planned parenthood donor got through everyone had to be super woke and write some woke essay.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #608 on: November 10, 2020, 04:16:10 PM »

FTFY

Mike Garcia endorsed Trump and wanted him to win, yes?  Then guess what?  He supported a white supremacist.  This really isn't that complicated.

Trump was the most business-friendly President in a very long time. People, especially those who own Small Businesses are incredible scared about Biden/Harris Regulations Presidency. I had conversations with even a lot of registered Democrats in my State who absolutely HATED TRUMP but were incredible scared about another economic shutdown.

Shutting down the Economy, Raising Taxes during a Pandemic is not what they want. I can tell you this: The gastronomical sector as well as the restaurants sector would not survive another Shutdown like we had in March. Thousands of jobs would be lost if the Economy gets shut down again.

Are you willing to go and work in this COVID infested outdoors? Also if you get sick, why should the government be expected to cover the cost of your hospital visit, if you intentionally put yourself at risk? The people who want to reopen need to put up or shut up, because this is getting annoying.

You can control COVID-19 without having to shut down the U. S. Economy again. Look at the Pictures in France every Night. I am downright scared this might be happening to us soon!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #609 on: November 10, 2020, 04:16:42 PM »

FTFY

You can control COVID-19 without having to shut down the U. S. Economy again. Look at the Pictures in France every Night. I am downright scared this might be happening to us soon!

What are you talking about?
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #610 on: November 10, 2020, 04:16:45 PM »

Lee County, Iowa:
Trump +19
Miller-Meeks +13
Ernst +6

soybean backlash
n1240

« Reply #611 on: November 10, 2020, 04:18:24 PM »

Underwood takes lead in Lake County, districtwide lead up to 1600 or so assuming no other votes from other counties.
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #612 on: November 10, 2020, 04:21:44 PM »

Ernst barely overperformed Trump in her home county (Montgomery) - won it by 40. Trump won it by 39.
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #613 on: November 10, 2020, 04:29:32 PM »

Miller-Meeks now ahead by 33 votes.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #614 on: November 10, 2020, 04:30:10 PM »

Commissions on their own aren't going to protect you from abuse absent strict guidelines and good selection process.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #615 on: November 10, 2020, 04:33:59 PM »

FTFY

Google it! There are Thousands of Protesters every Night in Paris, France protesting Macrons draconian measures + the 9pm curfew!

This is going to happen in NY City, Houston, Dallas, every Major City if Biden shuts it down again.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #616 on: November 10, 2020, 04:36:21 PM »

F#ck you Loebsack, you would have won by 4-5 pts if you ran again
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #617 on: November 10, 2020, 04:42:24 PM »

FTFY

Mike Garcia endorsed Trump and wanted him to win, yes?  Then guess what?  He supported a white supremacist.  This really isn't that complicated.

Google it! There are Thousands of Protesters every Night in Paris, France protesting Macrons draconian measures + the 9pm curfew!
That is because of the neo-liberalism and most of it is from the left.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #618 on: November 10, 2020, 04:44:00 PM »

Lee County, Iowa:
Trump +19
Miller-Meeks +13
Ernst +6

soybean backlash

Gotta love those #Populist Purple heart Trump-Greenfield voters
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #619 on: November 10, 2020, 04:44:10 PM »

Underwood takes lead in Lake County, districtwide lead up to 1600 or so assuming no other votes from other counties.

Who is favored to win IA-02 in your opinion?
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #620 on: November 10, 2020, 04:56:34 PM »

NJ-07
Malinowski (D, inc.) 193,138 (51.66%)
Kean Jr. (R) 180,713 (48.34%)
AncestralDemocrat.
United States

« Reply #621 on: November 10, 2020, 04:58:07 PM »

According to Rob, this is lower than what Cox needs in terms of margins.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #622 on: November 10, 2020, 05:03:09 PM »

According to Rob, this is lower than what Cox needs in terms of margins.
Good, hopefully Valadao can sneak this one out.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #623 on: November 10, 2020, 05:03:11 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2020, 05:06:35 PM by Roll Roons »

NJ-07

Getting closer and closer. Today alone, Kean has shrunk the margin by about 2000 votes. Don't want to jinx it, but he can pull it out.
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« Reply #624 on: November 10, 2020, 05:13:16 PM »

NJ-07

Kean will win and it won't be particularly close.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies