2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:11:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 606672 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2020, 08:47:33 AM »

Stop trying to read tea leaves from 7 am morning votes geez louise

No! I need second by second updates!
amelia4patel
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2020, 08:50:06 AM »

I am is Sydney and I am too excited to know who will win the election. According to my thinking and I feel that Trump will elect again. However, I don't know the real situation of election. Can you tell me how can I watch live election? Thank You
ExSky

« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2020, 08:52:35 AM »

Margins in Florida have already begun to even out for E Day. Republicans simply don’t have the E Day margin people thought they would.

Can we wait until the afternoon to make statements like this? Wasserman just clowned himself by extrapolating from 7:30AM data and we're about to make the same mistake an hour later?

I’m going on what Cohn stated...
Horsemask

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: -4.87

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2020, 08:53:08 AM »

Happy election day everyone. Unfortunately my plan to work through today to make the time go by fell through, as I am home sick. Hopefully it's just a cold, which is what my gut is telling me. I'm awaiting results of a COVID test. I'm glad I voted early this year!

Time to Join the sh**tposting fest on atlas!

I'm in -- until the inevitable crash tonight as polls close.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2020, 08:53:38 AM »

CNN does not see MS-Senate as a „key race“ ...

I think this could end up pretty close.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2020, 08:53:54 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2020, 09:32:23 AM by MillennialModerate »

I don’t know why - I’ve been a doomer this whole race but was turning the corner the last few weeks but now all of a sudden today I have dread. I think today is a tossup and a trump win is not out of the question at all. I’d call it a true tossup. I think the early vote numbers are whatever - they’re just the same Dem votes must cast earlier due to the anti Trump sentiment and the pandemic.

And I think the senate is simply not happening. It’s broke the GOP Way in the last few days and I’d bet $100 easily that we don’t even get a 50/50 split.

Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2020, 08:56:07 AM »

I don’t know why - I’ve been a dimmer this whole race but was turning that tcornwr the last few weeks but now all of a sudden today I have dread. I think today is a tossup and a trump win is not out of the question at all. I’d call it a true tossup. I think the early vote numbers are whatever - they’re just the same Dem votes must cast earlier due to the anti Trump sentiment and the pandemic.

And I think the senate is simply not happening. It’s broke the GOP Way in the last few days and I’d bet $100 easily that we don’t even get a 50/50 split.

A fool and his money....
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2020, 08:56:56 AM »

Damn
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2020, 08:58:56 AM »

I don’t know why - I’ve been a dimmer this whole race but was turning that tcornwr the last few weeks but now all of a sudden today I have dread. I think today is a tossup and a trump win is not out of the question at all. I’d call it a true tossup. I think the early vote numbers are whatever - they’re just the same Dem votes must cast earlier due to the anti Trump sentiment and the pandemic.

Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2020, 09:00:50 AM »

When has it ever been a “key race”?  And why would Dems losing in MS make this close?
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2020, 09:03:00 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2020, 09:14:56 AM by Crumpets »

I am is Sydney and I am too excited to know who will win the election. According to my thinking and I feel that Trump will elect again. However, I don't know the real situation of election. Can you tell me how can I watch live election? Thank You

Welcome to the forum!

If you are watching online, I suspect most major US networks will have a live stream on YouTube. NBC, ABC, and CBS will be more standard coverage while CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC will probably be more energetic, emotional, and biased, if that's your thing - Fox News on the right, MSNBC on the left, and CNN with both sides and everything in between. I'm guessing once these go live, someone will post the links here in this thread.

I also highly recommend tracking the results on the New York Times's webpage - it's been up-to-date and reliable in the past as well as usually giving context to the numbers you're seeing.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2020, 09:03:16 AM »

Not Atlas freaking out over the first hour of ED voting....
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2020, 09:09:56 AM »

Any idea when Guam straw poll results come in?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2020, 09:10:41 AM »

This is not an argument and never has been. It's a convenient way for Biden hacks to ignore anyone who raises concerns about election day.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2020, 09:15:47 AM »

I think there's a difference between 'I'm worried that...' or 'I just feel that...' posts and observations made from data. It doesn't mean that either is right or wrong but I'm not sure this thread is supposed to be tracking gut feelings right now.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2020, 09:15:58 AM »

This is not an argument and never has been. It's a convenient way for Biden hacks to ignore anyone who raises concerns about election day.

Bernie lost. Get over it.
American2020
Côte d'Ivoire

« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2020, 09:16:02 AM »

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2020, 09:17:23 AM »

Comparing ED votes only is useless this time around for obvious reasons. Either way, it's way too early.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2020, 09:17:38 AM »

The Wizard's election map is...something else:

bilaps
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2020, 09:17:58 AM »

Panic time

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2020, 09:20:23 AM »

Oh for f**k's sake . . .

Anytime someone has raised concerns about Biden's chances, the response invariably is "DoOmER!!!!" without any attempt made to engage their concerns.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2020, 09:21:35 AM »

Who are the best numbers guys/gals to follow on Twitter besides the obvious ones like Nate Cohn, Nate silver, Harry enten, etc. ?
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2020, 09:24:18 AM »

Panic time

1) Republicans had a rush at opening but Democrats are now keeping pace.

2) This doesn't include Miami Dade, where there are a lot of outstanding Democratic votes.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2020, 09:24:23 AM »

Oh for f**k's sake . . .

Anytime someone has raised concerns about Biden's chances, the response invariably is "DoOmER!!!!" without any attempt made to engage their concerns.
A doomer is a doomer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2020, 09:24:59 AM »

Oh for f**k's sake . . .

You guys aren’t raising concerns. You are just concern trolling and outright ignore any positive data.

It is bad faith through and through.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies