2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:01:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 818
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 617034 times)
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -3.22

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2020, 10:52:39 AM »

All these stressful takes are totally forgetting that Biden is preforming extremely well with independents in the polling

LOL this is Florida.

It shouldn’t even have been a tossup. NC I can understand but anyone who thinks Biden is touching FLA or GA really needs... a diffrent hobby

Oh my god, I hope you cry when Biden wins GA and FL

In that fantasy land I’d cry tears of joy but .. if you think that’s happening you genuinely need a new hobby. I can see TX or NC happening if Biden pulls out some miracle. But GA and FLA are GONE.

Your obsession with Red GA is beyond concerning
ExSky

« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2020, 10:54:38 AM »

All these stressful takes are totally forgetting that Biden is preforming extremely well with independents in the polling

LOL this is Florida.

It shouldn’t even have been a tossup. NC I can understand but anyone who thinks Biden is touching FLA or GA really needs... a diffrent hobby

In that fantasy land I’d cry tears of joy but .. if you think that’s happening you genuinely need a new hobby. I can see TX or NC happening if Biden pulls out some miracle. But GA and FLA are GONE.

Your obsession with Red GA is beyond concerning

I’m pretty sure he’s just trying to convince himself at this point.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #177 on: November 03, 2020, 10:55:27 AM »

LOL this is Florida.

Yeah, Jacky Rosen should just concede already and get it over with.
swf541

« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2020, 10:55:49 AM »

Broward Dems showing up.....
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2020, 10:57:32 AM »

RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2020, 10:57:41 AM »

FL Rs lead up to 56k
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2020, 11:00:05 AM »

LOL this is Florida.

On what planet is TX to the left of GA and FL? This sounds like a parody of Atlas doomers.

Don’t get me wrong I think Texas is still going GOP, NC I don’t know what to think.

But if I had to pick one of TX, GA, FLA - it would be Texas by a mile.

Florida is a GOP lock based on recent numbers and a Georgia is a lock because ... it’s been a lock for months but no one wants to believe it
roxas11
United States

« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2020, 11:00:36 AM »

LOL this is Florida.

On election day 2012 the Obama campaign said that they believed Romney was going to win FL and they though they state was gone for them but as the votes came in on election night Obama pulled off an upset and surprisingly ended up winning a state that nobody expected him to

my main point is
knowbody truly knows what Florida or some of these other states are going to do until all the votes are counted
bilaps
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2020, 11:00:49 AM »

Link please
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2020, 11:01:15 AM »

Broward Dems showing up.....

Gonna be offset by a dreadful showing in Miami Dade
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2020, 11:01:31 AM »

I was told that #RepublicansforBiden meant Biden had Florida in the bag.
swf541

« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2020, 11:01:33 AM »

LOL this is Florida.

On election day 2012 the Obama campaign said that they believed Romney was going to win FL and they though they state was gone for them but as the votes came in on election night Obama pulled off an upset and surprisingly ended up winning a state that nobody expected him to

my main point is
knowbody truly knows what Florida or some of these other states are going to do until all the votes are counted

Exactly, we can extrapolate from the data we get for it but there isnt much value in arguing over it or going full doomer over it, besides annoying others
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2020, 11:01:39 AM »

LOL this is Florida.

On what planet is TX to the left of GA and FL? This sounds like a parody of Atlas doomers.

Don’t get me wrong I think Texas is still going GOP, NC I don’t know what to think.

Florida is a GOP lock based on recent numbers and a Georgia is a lock because ... it’s been a lock for months but no one wants to believe it
Florida Texas and Georgia are all tossups and Georgia is probably lean Biden
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2020, 11:02:01 AM »

LOL this is Florida.

Stop while you’re still ahead. It’ll save you the embarrassment when Biden and Ossoff win tonight
new_patomic

« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2020, 11:02:06 AM »

Ya'll gonna drive yourselves insane

I mean I will too, but still
swf541

« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2020, 11:02:40 AM »

Ya'll gonna drive yourselves insane

I mean I will too, but still

It wouldnt be atlas otherwise
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2020, 11:02:42 AM »

The Detroit Free Press is reporting that the State of Michigan is requesting extra pollworkers in Pontiac and Grand Rapids due to higher than expected turnout.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2020, 11:05:28 AM »

The Detroit Free Press is reporting that the State of Michigan is requesting extra pollworkers in Pontiac and Grand Rapids due to higher than expected turnout.
Good news for Biden.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2020, 11:05:46 AM »

Wow, it's already Wet The Bed About Florida O'clock?
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2020, 11:06:37 AM »

It always has been.
BudgieForce
YaBB God

« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2020, 11:07:40 AM »

It's always Wet The Bed O'clock here in Florida. Why do you think we lead the country in plastic mattress cover sales?
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2020, 11:08:41 AM »

The Florida panic trolls now own waterbeds. 
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2020, 11:08:50 AM »

The frustrating thing is that it was clearly explained since EV that the key to winning Florida is to keep the electorate under R+4 by getting higher Dem turnout then 2016 which is what seems to be happening. It’s gonna be close as always but nothing so far really points away from a Biden +2 victory which is what the average is
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2020, 11:09:27 AM »

The big unknown about Florida right now is Miami Dade.  Dems have A LOT of room for growth there.  High Election Day turnout there would seem to benefit them at this point.  Anyone know what's going on with turnout there?
swf541

« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2020, 11:09:34 AM »

The frustrating thing is that it was clearly explained since EV that the key to winning Florida is to keep the electorate under R+4 by getting higher Dem turnout then 2016 which is what seems to be happening. It’s gonna be close as always but nothing so far really points away from a Biden +2 victory which is what the average is

Exactly
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 818  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies