Gitmo suicides (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:41:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Gitmo suicides (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gitmo suicides  (Read 4047 times)
agcatter
YaBB God

« on: June 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM »

Excellent news.  They just saved the American taxpayer $150,000 a year.

Now let's take that savings and use it to add rope to the list of provisions issued to each Club Gitmo prisoner.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 12:23:27 AM »

Since I'm pretty sure I'm never going to be scooped up off the battlefield while shooting at Americans, yes, I'm confident I'll never be in the situation that those terrorists now find themselves.

What prompted the hangings anyway?  They didn't like the way the fish was prepared?  Were they upset that they lost the Wednesday soccer game?

agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 12:34:23 AM »

I have no compassion for bloodsucking terrorists nor should I.

However, if you libs want to run on passage of some sort of Al Quida bill of rights, have at it.  I'm sure it's a winner........ in the bay area.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 12:38:57 AM »

sorry, doesn't apply to terrorists but nice try
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 12:52:38 AM »

Yeah, these poor guys were just shopping in the mall when they got picked up. 

BTW, what convention protected the thousands killed on 9-11.

As far as whether or not we're at war or not, I thought the left had decided we weren't.  You make up YOUR mind.

agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 09:30:23 AM »

Fern,

The World Court found the US guilty of terrorism?  Considering the acts of terrorism committed by Bin Ladin and the like, the fact that it is the US that has been "the ONLY country found guilty of terrorism" doesn't say much for the credibility of the World Court now does it.

Opedo,

The three were "murdered"?  Is that a fact?  You were there?

agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 09:57:42 AM »

Opedo,

Now that you're throwing around your favorite term "fascist", I'll let you and Fern discuss the evil fascist UNITED States.  That should occupy both of you for a day or two.

Me, I'm glad the bastards are dead. Out.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 11:55:46 AM »

How about Iran, Syria?  Has the World Court got around to looking at their activities?  Nope, no terrorism there.  And how about Libya?  Are they a country enough for you?  I guess the World Court doesn't believe blowing up airliners over Scotland quite falls under the heading of terrorism.

Yeah, the World Court is just swimming in credibility.  LOL

agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 12:21:04 PM »

Yeah, after they agreed to give up all programs of WMD and submit to transparent inspections.  I think you conveniently left that part out.

Anyway, few in this country outside of the San Francisco bay area attach any credence at all to anything the leftist at the World Court do or don't do.  For Opedo to use anything involving the World Court to back up his accusation that the United States is somehow a terrorist nation that is murdering Gitmo inmates is quite a reach and only serves to demonstrate the absurdity of his argument (if you can call it that).

Perhaps Turbin Durbin can give another speech on the Senate floor comparing Gitmo to Nazi concentration camps..  The last one went over so well.  I'm sure if he threw in the part about the World Court Americans w3ould immediately see the light.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 10:42:21 AM »

Opedo,

You are correct in that you were not the one who brought up the World Court.  My apologies.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 10:53:24 AM »

Fine.  Let's give all of  them full access to the US court system and each an OJ dream team of lawyers.

Boo fricken hoo.  You libs are hilarious.  Yeah, they were all picked up at a shopping  mall because they were Muslim.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies