NBC/Marist: Biden+5 in PA, tie in AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:21:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  NBC/Marist: Biden+5 in PA, tie in AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC/Marist: Biden+5 in PA, tie in AZ  (Read 6281 times)
SenatorCouzens
United States

« on: November 02, 2020, 05:25:35 PM »

I don't like Biden appearing, the night before the election, in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga. Seems risky that he will be perceived as out of touch and all Trump will talk about is how she is an "anti-fracking activist."

If Trump eeks out a victory it will because he narrowly won AZ and PA.

Appalling idea to be appearing with Lady Gaga in PA. Why take the risk? This probably won't hurt him, but it definitely won't help him.
SenatorCouzens
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 05:32:22 PM »

I don't like Biden appearing, the night before the election, in Pennsylvania with Lady Gaga. Seems risky that he will be perceived as out of touch and all Trump will talk about is how she is an "anti-fracking activist."

If Trump eeks out a victory it will because he narrowly won AZ and PA.

Appalling idea to be appearing with Lady Gaga in PA. Why take the risk? This probably won't hurt him, but it definitely won't help him.

Hes been campaigning the most in PA the last two days, I dont see how this election eve event is an appalling idea.

I just don't like that he is with Lady Gaga and highlighting her.

Something screwy happening at the 11th hour in PA is basically Trump's best path to victory.

Appearing with Lady Gaga does not gain Biden a single vote in PA, but risks casting him in an unserious light the eve of this crucial election and easier to paint as an elitist and anti-fracking. Like I said, it probably won't have an impact but it's a risk and I don't like it!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies