Civiqs/Daily Kos: Biden +5 in GA, -14 in MS, +7 in PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:35:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Civiqs/Daily Kos: Biden +5 in GA, -14 in MS, +7 in PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Civiqs/Daily Kos: Biden +5 in GA, -14 in MS, +7 in PA  (Read 3714 times)
Buzz

« on: October 27, 2020, 07:32:13 AM »

Georgia and Pennsylvania voting in line with each other?  Seems likely!
Buzz

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 08:20:37 AM »

Next week is going to give at least a few pollsters massive egg on their face in the sun belt.

Honestly, the most recent GA polls haven't been that bad. The only obvious outlier has been Landmark, I have no idea what they are doing. Everyone else has been close to the dead heat race.

Even if you believe Biden and Ossoff are up narrowly in GA like I do, there's still a big difference between being up by a point or two and being up 5-7 like Quinn, Civiqs and all have shown.
Wbrocks logic:

Poll showing Trump up 4: OUTLIER JUNK! Idc if it’s the best pollster!
Poll showing Biden up 5: Very believable, credible poll!
Buzz

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 09:21:28 AM »

Next week is going to give at least a few pollsters massive egg on their face in the sun belt.

Honestly, the most recent GA polls haven't been that bad. The only obvious outlier has been Landmark, I have no idea what they are doing. Everyone else has been close to the dead heat race.

Even if you believe Biden and Ossoff are up narrowly in GA like I do, there's still a big difference between being up by a point or two and being up 5-7 like Quinn, Civiqs and all have shown.
Wbrocks logic:

Poll showing Trump up 4: OUTLIER JUNK! Idc if it’s the best pollster!
Poll showing Biden up 5: Very believable, credible poll!

Funny. I think out of everyone on this board...you do this the most. So why are you so against it? You’re the one who has embraced Trafalgar out of desperation.
please provide evidence of when I have ever embraced Trafalgar?? I’ll wait because it doesn’t exist.  Baseless claims as usual.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies