2020 Absentee/Early Voting megathread 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 12:59:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Absentee/Early Voting megathread 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103
Author Topic: 2020 Absentee/Early Voting megathread 2  (Read 84675 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #750 on: October 26, 2020, 09:42:05 PM »

Does anybody know for Wisconsin if early-in person voters are released on election night right away or treated as mail in and must be matched and verified starting at 7am?

I believe all votes (mail, early and Election Day) will be released at the same time for municipalities in Wisconsin.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #751 on: October 26, 2020, 09:42:47 PM »

Does anybody know for Wisconsin if early-in person voters are released on election night right away or treated as mail in and must be matched and verified starting at 7am?

They are treated no differently from absentee ballots mailed in.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #752 on: October 26, 2020, 09:43:51 PM »

I believe all votes (mail, early and Election Day) will be released at the same time for municipalities in Wisconsin.

With the exception of 38 entities that count their absentees in a central place.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #753 on: October 26, 2020, 09:45:24 PM »

With the exception of 38 entities that count their absentees in a central place.

Milwaukee is one of those places right? So the absentee ballots will be counted and released separate from the election day vote?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #754 on: October 26, 2020, 09:59:17 PM »

Milwaukee is one of those places right? So the absentee ballots will be counted and released separate from the election day vote?

Correct, last I heard they are trying to get permission from the Wisconsin Elections Commission to allow them to to release a batch (what they were able to process and count during the day) of votes when the polls close.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #755 on: October 26, 2020, 10:20:44 PM »

Florida actually doesn't look that awful in chart form.

philly09

« Reply #756 on: October 26, 2020, 10:23:39 PM »

What happened with Election Project?  The number went from 64.1 Million to 63.2 Million.
republican1993
« Reply #757 on: October 26, 2020, 10:31:26 PM »

what does everyone think of the AA vote share to date in GA? only at 28% below the exit polls in 2016
Storr
Junior Chimp
Moldova, Republic of

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #758 on: October 26, 2020, 10:37:42 PM »

Harris County at 87.6% of 2016 turnout with 1,149,047 votes after today's early and returned mail votes.

https://harrisvotes.com/Docs/Uploads/EVPA_unofficial.pdf
philly09

« Reply #759 on: October 26, 2020, 10:37:49 PM »

philly09

« Reply #760 on: October 26, 2020, 10:39:27 PM »

Wasserman is throwing the hammer down.

philly09

« Reply #761 on: October 26, 2020, 10:43:46 PM »

EJ24
United States

« Reply #762 on: October 26, 2020, 10:44:59 PM »

Buzz

« Reply #763 on: October 26, 2020, 10:46:23 PM »

Is this just some random person? lol

actually just read through his profile, very biased Biden supporter...
EJ24
United States

« Reply #764 on: October 26, 2020, 10:47:55 PM »

This coming from somebody who thinks Florida is safe R because of your feels.
Buzz

« Reply #765 on: October 26, 2020, 10:53:43 PM »

I simply asked you a question, you're the one deflecting to off topics.
EJ24
United States

« Reply #766 on: October 26, 2020, 10:56:12 PM »

It is 100% anecdotal.
philly09

« Reply #767 on: October 26, 2020, 10:57:59 PM »

Philly guy here. I can tell you that the Delco became Democrat controlled for the first time since the 19th Century in 2019. I have every reason to believe that suburbs will trend hard for Biden. Trump might do well in Bucks County but that's not a surprise.
EJ24
United States

« Reply #768 on: October 26, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »

Philly guy here. I can tell you that the Delco became Democrat controlled for the first time since the 19th Century in 2019. I have every reason to believe that suburbs will trend hard for Biden. Trump might do well in Bucks County but that's not a surprise.

ArEnT yOu JuSt SoMe RaNdOm GuY?? BiAsEd ToWaRdS BiDeN LoL
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #769 on: October 26, 2020, 11:03:32 PM »

It might be anecdotal but it's obvious that Philly and its suburbs are trending hard left.  Philly + Burbs might be the only true blue state metro type voters in a swing stat this year.  Philly people are basically northeasterners who have much more in common with NYC/DC types than midwesterners.  They have the same hair on fire rage towards Trump that everyone else along the Amtrak corridor does.  There's no reason to believe they won't come out in droves again Trump.  The question to me is does this offset whatever is going on in the rest of the state.
philly09

« Reply #770 on: October 26, 2020, 11:04:36 PM »

Bug is fixed for the Ohio numbers. 64.3 Million votes. Ohio is nearly 40% of its 2016 vote.

philly09

« Reply #771 on: October 26, 2020, 11:06:44 PM »

It might be anecdotal but it's obvious that Philly and its suburbs are trending hard left.  Philly + Burbs might be the only true blue state metro type voters in a swing stat this year.  Philly people are basically northeasterners who have much more in common with NYC/DC types than midwesterners.  They have the same hair on fire rage towards Trump that everyone else along the Amtrak corridor does.  There's no reason to believe they won't come out in droves again Trump.  The question to me is does this offset whatever is going on in the rest of the state.

If Biden does well in PA-10 as well as Luzerne, Lackawanna, and even Cambria, he might not have much to offset.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #772 on: October 26, 2020, 11:07:53 PM »

If Biden does well in PA-10 as well as Luzerne, Lackawanna, and even Cambria, he might not have much to offset.

I'm also assuming he'll perform a bit better than Hillary in Pittsburgh and its suburbs.

I think all of that is reflected in the polls showing a Biden 5 point lead, which to me seems like where the race is now. 
philly09

« Reply #773 on: October 26, 2020, 11:09:38 PM »

I'm also assuming he'll perform a bit better than Hillary in Pittsburgh and its suburbs.

I think all of that is reflected in the polls showing a Biden 5 point lead, which to me seems like where the race is now. 

I've had Biden at a floor of 5 since early Sept.
roxas11
United States

« Reply #774 on: October 26, 2020, 11:31:05 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2020, 11:36:34 PM by roxas11 »

He just seem to be putting out anecdotal info that many not actually reflect what is really going on in Philly. having said that sometimes anecdotal evidence can tell you a lot about how people really feel about an election

For example
In retrospective the negative comments I was hearing about Hillary in 2016 from people who I know was normally very pro Democrat should have been an immediate red flag. These are people who have never said anything negative about a democrat candidate for president yet suddenly they are telling me that they don't trust Hillary or Trump and they are not even going to vote in the upcoming election...

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies