University of Wisconsin/YouGov: MI - Biden +10 | PA - Biden +8 | WI - Biden +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:05:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  University of Wisconsin/YouGov: MI - Biden +10 | PA - Biden +8 | WI - Biden +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: University of Wisconsin/YouGov: MI - Biden +10 | PA - Biden +8 | WI - Biden +9  (Read 3734 times)
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« on: October 26, 2020, 06:58:20 AM »
« edited: October 26, 2020, 07:16:14 AM by TiltsAreUnderrated »

Conducted by YouGov
October 13-21
Changes with September 10-21

MI
681 likely voters
MoE: 4.2%

Biden 52% (+1)
Trump 42% (-3)
Other/not sure 5%

PA
669 likely lvoters
MoE: 4.45%

Biden 52% (+3)
Trump 44% (-1)
Other/not sure 3%

WI
647 likely voters
MoE: 4.07%

Biden 53% (+3)
Trump 44% (-2)
Other/not sure 3%
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 06:16:37 PM »

I hate to say it but this is worst then the titanic in the way it has less time to steer the ship away from the ice berg. This is painful but these numbers in the rust belt with arizonia, Florida and Nc make me sick.

Trump wasn't perfect but he did more to fix our treasonous trade deals then any president in the history of this country. He did more to fix the middle east and bring together countries then any president of the past 50 years. The guy stopped full blown war in the koreas. He tried to fix the unfair system that men like biden voted on in 1993 that targetted blacks for decades in prison...Yet it isn't enough. Makes me sick. Goddamnit.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Is this going to be a new "mom and chicken fingers" copypasta? I expect to see this join SirWoodbury's meme quotes.

Lmfao where did that originate from anyway? I see it all the time.

I don't know either.

It was originally about Bernie losing the 2016 New York primary. I think it originated on either 4chan or reddit.

It's older than that. It goes back to the Ron Paul days.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies