University of Wisconsin/YouGov: MI - Biden +10 | PA - Biden +8 | WI - Biden +9
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:04:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  University of Wisconsin/YouGov: MI - Biden +10 | PA - Biden +8 | WI - Biden +9
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: University of Wisconsin/YouGov: MI - Biden +10 | PA - Biden +8 | WI - Biden +9  (Read 3761 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2020, 06:15:49 PM »

I hate to say it but this is worst then the titanic in the way it has less time to steer the ship away from the ice berg. This is painful but these numbers in the rust belt with arizonia, Florida and Nc make me sick.

Trump wasn't perfect but he did more to fix our treasonous trade deals then any president in the history of this country. He did more to fix the middle east and bring together countries then any president of the past 50 years. The guy stopped full blown war in the koreas. He tried to fix the unfair system that men like biden voted on in 1993 that targetted blacks for decades in prison...Yet it isn't enough. Makes me sick. Goddamnit.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Is this going to be a new "mom and chicken fingers" copypasta? I expect to see this join SirWoodbury's meme quotes.

Lmfao where did that originate from anyway? I see it all the time.

I don't know either.

It was originally about Bernie losing the 2016 New York primary. I think it originated on either 4chan or reddit.
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2020, 06:16:37 PM »

I hate to say it but this is worst then the titanic in the way it has less time to steer the ship away from the ice berg. This is painful but these numbers in the rust belt with arizonia, Florida and Nc make me sick.

Trump wasn't perfect but he did more to fix our treasonous trade deals then any president in the history of this country. He did more to fix the middle east and bring together countries then any president of the past 50 years. The guy stopped full blown war in the koreas. He tried to fix the unfair system that men like biden voted on in 1993 that targetted blacks for decades in prison...Yet it isn't enough. Makes me sick. Goddamnit.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Is this going to be a new "mom and chicken fingers" copypasta? I expect to see this join SirWoodbury's meme quotes.

I don't know either.

It was originally about Bernie losing the 2016 New York primary. I think it originated on either 4chan or reddit.

It's older than that. It goes back to the Ron Paul days.
philly09

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2020, 08:49:12 PM »

UncleSam

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2020, 08:51:14 PM »

Very suspicious numbers.

Already voted:

WI:
Biden: 73
Trump: 26

MI:
Biden: 75
Trump: 23

PA:
Biden: 87
Trump: 9

How are these suspicious? Take the PA #s right now. 70% of returned ballots are Dems. Only 20% are Reps. If Dems are winning Indies by huge numbers.. this checks out.

It is unlikely anybody will win Indies by huge numbers.

Why's that? Because you say so?

Biden has led by a solid margin with independents since at least this summer.
LOL Biden isn't winning over half of Republicans. He is probably massively ahead in PA thus far but it isn't this lopsided. It's probably like 75-25.
tagimaucia

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2020, 09:24:01 PM »

I've been on the "Jessica is clearly a troll/parody account" train since she had a single digit post count.
EJ24
United States

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2020, 09:38:45 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2020, 10:01:17 PM by EJ24 »

I've been on the "Jessica is clearly a troll/parody account" train since she had a single digit post count.

I've been on that train since she made the comment in response to the "how you will react if Trump wins again" thread and she called him a "stud", suggested taking him to bed and said she was jealous of the first lady lmfao

I'm sorry but no actual woman is unironically typing that.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2020, 09:55:54 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I don't know either.

It's older than that. It goes back to the Ron Paul days.

I don’t think so. There were other Ron Paul memes re-appropriated for Bernie, but I distinctly remember this one blowing up in response to Bernie’s primary loss. The oldest variation of the pasta I can find from searching the web does indeed go back to the New York 2016 primary. I suppose it’s POSSIBLE it was a variant of an even older Ron Paul meme, but I can’t find any evidence of that. This one definitely first became really big at least in 2016.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2020, 12:16:17 AM »

Very suspicious numbers.

Already voted:

WI:
Biden: 73
Trump: 26

MI:
Biden: 75
Trump: 23

PA:
Biden: 87
Trump: 9

I'm not gonna take a strong stand on this one way or the other, but I'll just say that trump has literally commanded his cultist followers to vote in-person on election day.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2020, 01:14:46 AM »

These Polls are the utter most garbarge I've ever seen. They were done Oct. 13-21 before Biden fumbled the Question about fracking & shutting down the oil industry at the Debate.

The only people who think muh fracking is a major issue in this election are people who were already in the tank for Trump.

muhhh jobs.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2020, 01:21:37 AM »

I have deferred on posting on the polling thread, because it's a Monday and I had to work on my Swing Shift, plus there wasn't really that much new polling today (Sure let's keep TX as a toss-up with a slight Trump tilt arguments--- whatever).

Still any reasonable observer is having a hard time not envisioning a MI / WI /PA shutout by convincing margins, regardless of whatever shenanigans the cheating weasels try to attempt within the next week.

Looking forward to starting to see more "final polling numbers" start to roll in over the next few days....
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2020, 01:34:00 AM »

New Poll: Wisconsin President by University of Wisconsin on 2020-10-21

Summary: D: 53%, R: 44%, U: 3%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend