NC (Trafalgar): Trump + 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:53:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  NC (Trafalgar): Trump + 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC (Trafalgar): Trump + 3  (Read 1937 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 25, 2020, 01:10:50 PM »

NC and GA and FL are all going for Trump.

It's all about WI, MI, and PA where, admittedly, Biden has structural advantages.  And about AZ where Trump has lesser structural advantages.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 01:23:36 PM »

NC and GA and FL are all going for Trump.

It's all about WI, MI, and PA where, admittedly, Biden has structural advantages.  And about AZ where Trump has lesser structural advantages.

Fuzzy I feel like I never see you outside of USGD and the meta-subforums Tongue

I make my rounds.

I'm skeptical of all the polls.  There is a disconnect between people (mostly Republicans) not voting for Trump because of his Trump-ness and the fact that he has many solid accomplishments that one would expect would meet the approval of ordinary Republican and conservative-leaning voters.

Of course, I could be wrong in being "guardedly optimistic" about Trump's re-election.  He may really be headed for a 1980 Carterish drubbing (though not as bad in the Electoral College.  America has long been characterized as a Ceinter-Right country.  We well may have turned the corner to where we are now a Center-Left country.  Given what has occurred over decades in our colleges and universities, this shouldn't be a real shock.

Nonetheless, I do not believe Biden will carry any Southern state outside of VA.  I think NC plus 3 is about where Trump will end up on the plus end.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies