Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:44:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 104902 times)
pikachu
United States

« on: March 02, 2021, 09:29:58 PM »

Well, found out today that apparently I owe $1300 in medical bills to an in-network hospital for an ER visit where I literally only got an x-ray. And this was after paying $900 last year for that visit for apparently getting cared by an out-of-network doctor, though after doing checking my insurance page, that claim was a mistake (though, ofc, no one bothered to inform me about that) so hopefully I'll be able to get that money back. I have the savings that I can afford it, but ugh.

In more positive news, my dadi has gotten out of the hospital and is officially covid-free. It's been really stressful to have to follow the situation while we've been on the other side of the world, but thank god everything's ok.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 10:21:24 PM »

In one of the most Altas-y things I'll probably ever do, I've signed up to be an exit poll volunteer for the AALDEF on election day. Very excited to do my small part to help fuel inane arguments on PG&D and Presidential Election Trends for the next two years!
pikachu
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 12:33:28 AM »

Recently found out that a traumatic event in extended family history is also apparently a fairly well-known British cold case and it’s very…strange to realize. Not really offended by it because apparently the family’s brought it up to the press now and then apparently, but still kinda weird to digest.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2022, 12:52:21 AM »

In one of the most Altas-y things I'll probably ever do, I've signed up to be an exit poll volunteer for the AALDEF on election day. Very excited to do my small part to help fuel inane arguments on PG&D and Presidential Election Trends for the next two years!

This was fun! Definitely going to be making this a biennial thing.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2022, 09:17:01 PM »

So, my eighty-something y/o neighbor asked me yesterday to help her turn on her TV since he she thought I was my roommate (who’s also a brown), who promised to help her. I go in, and the entire wall of her studio is covered top to bottom in 2009 Michael Bloomberg for Mayor signs. Very strange to see that someone was that enthusiastic about the man.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 09:12:15 PM »

Today, I passed a soon-to-open grocery store called Tashkent Supermarket and they’re looking a seafood chef. I have many questions.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 09:41:50 PM »

Anyone here have an MPA/MPP? Have some questions about it if anyone's willing to PM.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies