Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:36:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 104983 times)
Boobs
HCP
« on: November 02, 2020, 11:44:17 PM »

Well, we’re at the hospital, with wife starting to have contractions half an hour or so ago. It’s happening! And what a night for it to happen!
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 09:18:09 AM »

Well, we’re at the hospital, with wife starting to have contractions half an hour or so ago. It’s happening! And what a night for it to happen!

So, I have now earned my display name on here. Smiley

Mom and the babies are doing well, resting now after the c-section.

Welcome to the world, my tiny ones:

Nina Tal, 5lbs 6 oz
Ruth Vered, 5lbs 7 oz
and Yossi James, 5lbs 14oz.

We're gonna stay in the hospital for a few days for monitoring. Can't stop smiling, though. Smiley And of course I snuck in a flask for tonight, hopefully.

(10) A woman of valour who can find? For her price is far above rubies.
(11) The heart of her husband safely trusts in her, And he has no lack of gain.
(12) She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.
(13) She seeks wool and flax, And works willingly with her hands.
(14) She is like the merchant­ships; She brings her food from afar.
(15) She rises also while it is yet night, And gives food to her household, And a portion to her maidens.
(16) She considers a field, and buys it; With the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.
(17) She girds her loins with strength, And makes strong her arms.
(18) She perceives that her merchandise is good; Her lamp goes not out by night.
(19) She lays her hands to the distaff, And her hands hold the spindle.
(20) She stretches out her hand to the poor; Yea, she reaches forth her hands to the needy.
(21) She is not afraid of the snow for her household; For all her household are clothed with scarlet.
(22) She makes for herself coverlets; Her clothing is fine linen and purple.
(23) Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land.
(24) She makes linen garments and sells them; And delivers girdles unto the merchant.
(25) Strength and dignity are her clothing; And she laughs at the time to come.
(26) She opens her mouth with wisdom; And the law of kindness is on her tongue.
(27) She looks well to the ways of her household, And eats not the bread of idleness.
(28) Her children rise up, and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her:
(29) ’Many daughters have done valiantly, But you rise above them all.’
(30) Grace is deceitful, and beauty is vain; But a woman that fears the LORD, she shall be praised.
(31) Give her of the fruit of her hands; And let her works praise her in the gates.

Thanks, Atlas.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 02:15:59 PM »

Love my wife, she got me the most awesome birthday gifts, some pg-13 stuff and then a private Zoom call with Avril Lavigne, the greatest musician of all time, or at least the past 250 years! 
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 06:18:07 PM »

Tired as all hell. Three 4-month-olds will do that to you.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 01:36:49 PM »

I love that there is so much sadness in the music industry, yet people care about so many things. The world isn’t quite like Dubliners: The Anime, but it is close. Everyone loves hockey, and people are always dancing on the street. People are always cheering for the Yankees, and people are always praying for the Super Bowl. People are always wanting to go to the beach, and you are encouraged to feel like your life is meaningless, yet at the same time everything in your life is precious. People also want to get away from their annoying roommates. It’s a never-ending cycle of unnecessary suffering. People ask me if I’m depressed because I can’t escape my roommates. Or they cry because their hair is falling out. It helps to imagine an Eighties pub crawl where Bjork plays the fiddle.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 12:52:19 PM »

I know I was joking when I posted

in the "Do you want to have children in the future?" thread, but... uh... 😳
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 06:56:36 PM »

Learned today: babies are generally fans of live acoustic guitar music, and especially love The Shins.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 04:58:21 PM »

There are background machinations that may end up relocating me to the States. Shocked

Congratulations. Or my condolences. Whichever is appropriate.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2021, 08:36:20 PM »

I was raised to be a gentleman. I was a doctor. I was supposed to be the kingmaker. I was raised to be a gentleman. I never once asked a question. I was a mommy’s man. I was always on the phone. I was raised to be a gentleman. I was a total idiot. I swallowed a mountain of Twix for two million dollars. If you want to lose money, you have to lose money. That’s how it works when you’re dumb.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2021, 09:12:11 PM »

Let the news station channels fall to ruins, I don't like television anyway. Let smiles become ancient relics and let all the rays of sunlight be extinguished. Let the world collapse in upon itself. We can still survive. I am sure of it.

When they say you're free, you realize you never were free. There was a time, after you were dead, you'd be able to tell yourself you were free. Now that there's no past, no future, you can't say anything at all. It's all one, you're just a part of it.

They say you're free but all they really mean is: “You are my prisoner. You are my slave. I will own you.”

A man may find peace of mind when he accepts the fact he is doomed. In this case, he merely becomes a spectator of the end of his world.

The fact is, the world is not a place we can know, it is an unknown. When we think of the world we see it through the eyes of our self-identification with the limited perspectives of our five senses, the only frame of reference we have to it.

I am the universe, and the universe is me.

How did it start? Is the universe conscious? What about consciousness? Can we know anything of the past or future?

The Universe is a state of mind. If you are conscious enough, you become the universe.

What do you want from me? There is nothing I have. What do you offer me? There is nothing I need. You are my everything. Everything in me belongs to you.

The Universe is energy and information. The Universe is alive and it knows you.

In the beginning, there was pure energy which contained all of the information for a universe to unfold. The way we define a universe is as the pattern of energy with a beginning and an end.

Everything in the universe, the smallest atom to the most distant galaxy, is a node in an information network.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2021, 07:38:51 PM »

I just received my package in the mail today!! I love my gift and I'm so happy to find out that my Santa read my letter carefully and sent me something that I've been wanting. I love the little mini bottle of whiskey and love using it to top off my homemade brownies!! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!!
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2021, 07:47:04 PM »

I just received my package in the mail today!! I love my gift and I'm so happy to find out that my Santa read my letter carefully and sent me something that I've been wanting. I love the little mini bottle of whiskey and love using it to top off my homemade brownies!! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!!

What brand of whiskey?

Woody reserve and Glenfarclas 
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2021, 01:50:15 AM »

Getting stronk update:

- Max Benching: 115 lbs/15kg
- Max Backsquats: 165 lbs/75kg
- Max Deadlifts: 285lbs/130kg

It is always so rewarding to see yourself get stronger. I remember having a burst of passion when I benched my first set at 225. 
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2021, 08:38:06 PM »

I have returned. I spent two nights each in New York and New Jersey. Am I Italian now?

Puerto Rican, actually.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2021, 09:17:01 PM »

Remember to wear closed-toed shoes, Santander.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2022, 09:19:09 AM »

I’ve seriously gotten addicted to progressive rock, and boy is it the best addiction I’ve had.

Doesn't progressivism fall into the trap of capitalist realism? Tongue
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 10:51:56 AM »

Submitted my placement test for Indiana University's summer Russian immersion program. Can you say "career suicide"?

Best of luck, Tovarish.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2022, 09:43:09 AM »

About a month into my experience in Yerevan and I am already being stricken by wanderlust. I fret not, a commitment of about 2.5 more months is nothing. But in my journey home, which is intended to have me back in Michigan by Christmas, I am afraid I may be tempted to delay my return in exchange for spending time in Bulgaria or Poland, where I have found some not-entirely-shady short-term volunteer opportunities.

Cath, it seems that you lived in someone else’s dream
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2023, 08:28:47 PM »

The eyes had burned. They burnt with the brunt of seven generations — misery, joy, divinity, and squalor — but no song could escape the tears of the eyes in the body.

This isn’t a ‘tweet’, nor does it represent a series of tweets that can be found here, here, and here, as well as on the internet. I’ve seen all those tweets. I read the words thousands of times. I’ve never seen an eye, but the eye is just as beautiful.

These are the eyes of Lars Hussein, my uncle. He has spent a large part of his life serving, serving, serving. As for the reason for these pictures? He is in a very dark, difficult time.

I don’t know the name of the town — the city — Lars is living in, and even if I had a pen and paper, how would I get it done, and why should I bother? Not today.

Today, I’m writing to thank the Lord for his goodness, strength, and comfort.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2023, 10:55:48 AM »

The three turn three soon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies