Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:37:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 103192 times)
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« on: January 31, 2021, 04:49:40 AM »

RI, I'm so sorry for your loss Sad

Getting my first vaccine dose tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to finally start this process.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 10:09:18 AM »

Got my second pfitzer vaccine dose yesterday! Other than general weakness and some muscle ache, as well as the obvious sore arm, I'm feeling fine right now. Come Monday, I should be pretty safe.

This whole thing has been... A journey.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 02:33:52 AM »

Got my second pfitzer vaccine dose yesterday! Other than general weakness and some muscle ache, as well as the obvious sore arm, I'm feeling fine right now. Come Monday, I should be pretty safe.

This whole thing has been... A journey.

I'm getting the same on Friday, and have been worried about side effects. I heard the second dose is a real ass-kicker for some people.

Yeah, it's usually rougher than the first. My dad got a pretty bad fever and several people I know had it hard too, but others were fine- I think I'm gonna end up on that side- the most pain I'm feeling right now is from falling down a stair like a dumbass lol.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 02:56:21 AM »

Guard officer duty for a whole week. Looking forward to pretending I'm not gay, lying my way out of conversations about who I live with and also feeling guilty that I'm not doing my actual job even though I have to do this! Cheesy

On a brighter note, people aren't really bothering with putting their masks properly around here so I'm glad I'm second dose + week by now.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 04:46:42 AM »

My bf is currently in the line to get his second dose. With that, in a week, all my dear ones will be fully vaccinated for covid-19!
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 06:16:29 AM »

I haven't showered in like 3 days so I'm starting to feel Italian, but I hate standing in the shower, so maybe ill bring a chair

What exactly is this supposed to mean?

Whenever I haven't showered in a bit, I start feeling Italian, like the meatballs and pizza and olive oil, and when I shower then I feel Japanese, like I want sushi and miso and like cleaner healthier foods and stuff.

This is hilarious but also you should take a shower
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 04:46:08 PM »

Hey everyone!
Just wanna update that I'm currently undergoing officer's training in the IDF. I started in Tuesday- yep, right when the security situation went downhill. It's been extremely intensive and hard, almost no time for me to rest and check my phone. It's also hard to hear the news in the background (I'm also bummed out we won't replace Netanyahu now).

Anyway, the base is in an area pretty safe from missile attacks, so I'm safe! If anyone wants to check in, you can find me in discord/dm me here (though I'll see it after a while because I won't be checking atlas much).
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 01:43:43 PM »

Got my degree certificate today! I'm officially a college-educated liberal!

Going back to my university and my old workplace was... a lot. Definitely closed circles for me, in bad and good ways both. Glad about my place in life right now.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 04:06:46 AM »

Yesterday I finished a long process of several months and became an official officer in the IDF. I learned a lot, got a lot more confident and earned a lot of new friends. I'm also going to start a MA in Public Policy, so my life is generally in good progress. Time to get back to work!
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 09:24:41 AM »

Yesterday I finished a long process of several months and became an official officer in the IDF. I learned a lot, got a lot more confident and earned a lot of new friends. I'm also going to start a MA in Public Policy, so my life is generally in good progress. Time to get back to work!
You have two options; retire peacefully but totally prissy as an emigrant in London or retire in Tel Aviv after couping the Yair-Kahanist neckbeard Junta.

Important to mention I'm a budget officer, the only thing I can coup is an earmarked fund form Tongue
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2022, 02:53:11 AM »

This leak has done one thing good, at least- it soured the glee of the people who wish to make women a walking womb and bring human rights in the US decades back. That's not much, considering the US Supreme Court is now an institution with the social positions of the 1980s, but it's something
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2022, 02:44:32 AM »

Awesome! What age did you get married?
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2023, 01:52:55 PM »

Happy birthday!
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2023, 06:39:08 AM »

If Biden wins I'm planning to fly with my bf to a long-ish trip to the US and go to the inauguration, which is always on my birthday or the day before. So if any of you on the fence needed a reason to back Biden....
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2023, 04:46:29 PM »

If Biden wins I'm planning to fly with my bf to a long-ish trip to the US and go to the inauguration, which is always on my birthday or the day before. So if any of you on the fence needed a reason to back Biden....
DC is a wonderful place to explore and it’s a very dynamic city.

A 50/50 chance is still a possibility, what other places are on the shortlist.

If I do fly there I’m sure I’ll go to NYC, Philly and other cities in the northeast too.
If Trump wins, guess we’ll just have to treat ourselves to another country like Japan, NZ or the UK Tongue
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2023, 04:41:29 PM »

Some personal news: today was my final day in the role I served for the past 3 years. I'm still going to be a budget officer, but the new role will be less connected to needs of the war efforts than the last one, where I was crucial for the IDF's logistics. So I'm excited but a little anxious- having a major, core role important to the national efforts was something that brought me a lot of stability during a time where everything was scary and uncertain. so I hope I can find meaning in this new role too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies