Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:23:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 105088 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 12, 2021, 10:03:00 AM »

It's without any intention that this one, my 12,000th post, is exactly on my 6th anniversary of registering. On an April 12th. Lol.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 09:29:53 AM »

So we both have Covid. Despite getting a first vaccine. That Delta variant is going to cut through low vax areas of the States like a hot knife through butter.

Get vaccinated. Take precautions. Look after yourself.

I'm sorry to read this. Hope you get well soon.

Problem is that protection after the 1st shot Pfizer or Astra is just about 30% against the Delta variant, while the 2nd shot gets increases protection from severe illness to over 90%.

This must be at least the 5th poster who was tested positive?
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 10:00:41 AM »

Not creating and extra thread for this... but this shall be my last post for about 2 weeks. My wife and I will do a roadtrip through CA and into AZ and NV. We will spend some days in Las Vegas and later near Lake Tahoe for hiking and perhaps swimming. We haven't exactly planned a return date; I'm off work for the rest of July and will return towards the end of July or early August. Wishing anyone a great time.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 08:38:02 AM »

When Ds come out with a mandate after Nov not R control

It's way more likely the opposite happens, I hate to tell you.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 09:37:32 AM »

I am lying in bed posting on Atlas while another Atlas poster sleeps next to me. AMA.

Just one? Coolface and all his socks easily top that. Tongue
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2023, 10:07:42 AM »

Just came back from spending 2 weeks back in my childhood home of Dubai, UAE. Haven't seen my parents in person close to a year, the second longest streak in my life, only surpassed by the "peak phase" of the Covid pandemic. I actually thought I'd find some time to post here in between, but really had a busy schedule between various activities. My parents will eventually visit our home the coming October again.

That said, I'm glad to have another week off from work to relax a little before everything is fully back to business as usual.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 09:52:15 AM »

My wife and I will be heading to Seattle via car, visiting a former colleague of her. I don't expect to spend much time online, let alone post something as we have a busy schedule in the city. Perhaps we'll visit Vancover as well and conclude with a 3 day stay near Lake Tahoe for some hiking. We expect to return on Halloween, October 31. Take care.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024, 10:50:20 AM »

Heading off over the Easter weekend to visit my parents-in-law near Sacramento and then spend a few more days in Lake Tahoe, before we'll return back home Wednesday next week. Not to we celebrate Easter as such, but will take to time to be around family regardless. Wishing everyone a great Easter weekend and I'll be back later next week.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies