Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:28:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 102726 times)
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 07, 2020, 02:00:40 AM »

Strongly considering getting a second car, one that I find fun and exciting: a first generation Honda Insight. I had been leaning towards a manual, but since I don’t drive stick and would have to learn, I’m leaning towards the CVT version.

Photo is in public domain
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 12:37:34 AM »

My parents are watching a Lifetime (discount Hallmark) Christmas movie set in Alaska. I had to correct it when a character mentioned that they have the best gingerbread in the whole county.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 01:23:37 AM »

My dad retired today! I had yesterday off as a holiday, so with him retiring today (no party though) and the inauguration tomorrow morning, I took the week off. I’ve been out birding a lot, which is much more relaxing than politics. Definitely needed a break from work. Been feeling pretty good the last few days.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 12:04:31 AM »

Work has been super stressful this calendar year and has been giving me as many migraines as I would typically have for the whole year, including tonight. Ugh.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 01:46:43 AM »

Saw a Bald Eagle at its nest today! Saw a couple of new bird species too!
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 09:10:01 PM »

Freaking insurance company and my healthcare provider are having an argument so now my healthcare provider is considered out of network. Ugh, thanks American healthcare system.

I regret to inform you that The Algorithms have found us. Facebook is now suggesting that I should add Chris Sununu, Phil Scott, and Corey Lewandowski.

Not like their fanpages. Their personal accounts.
I got James O’Queef today and removed it. Usually I just let the suggestions be. I will say that there’s been lots of chicks that I don’t have any mutual with popping up on my suggestions though.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2021, 08:42:33 PM »

Owing to Battista and Cath stylishly modelling the avatars of ex-communist European nations, and some family heritage there, I have decided to sport a Latvia avatar. (Also, I think red and the shape of Latvia complement each other well.)

Obviously I don't have any family heritage in Slovenia instead, but I chose it as a neighbour of Italy I have been to, whose shape I like more and whose avatar is more unique than my previous one, the Vatican City. I opted for a restyling.
At this point, I’m committed to PE. I think I changed it a time or two to something other than PE to mock someone. I’m pretty sure I had L-RI for a week or two when Lincoln Chafee said he was going to run as a Libertarian. I do change PE to orange when it’s election season up North. Speaking of which, there is a partisan election in the Yukon tonight...
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 02:57:57 PM »

I hate sales tax audit requests. Federal government purchases are sales tax exempt, but no matter how many times I tell the technicians that, there’s still purchases made with sales tax paid. So now I have to call some auto shop up in Idaho and see if I can get the sales tax refunded. Ugh.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2021, 05:26:44 PM »

Did a Rasmussen Reports poll last night. We’ll see what the overall results are. It was a robo-poll, fwiw.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2022, 11:36:48 PM »

Been on the road driving a pickup halfway across the country for work. I’ve hit three new states, loads of counties and I’ve seen a good amount of birds. Haven’t kept up with the news that much, which is admittedly rather refreshing.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 11:16:32 PM »

Had to drive on the Ronald Reagan Freeway today and now I can sympathize with BRTD about having to go through Trump precincts.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2023, 05:23:03 PM »

Got my new phone activated a few days ago. The person at the store did a $h1t job of putting the screen protector on and now I’ve been trying for days to get them to fix their mistake. I can’t put on my case because the screen protector is too far down (and lopsided). It’s been ridiculous and if there’s some odd typos from me, it’s because I’m not used to using a naked phone.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 05:45:15 PM »

Shockingly good reception out in the middle of BF Nevada. Terrible weather though. Snow, wind, and hail. That then creates a lot of mud. Spent half of yesterday getting a truck unstuck. I’ve seen some birds though, so that’s nice. Not very good photos though.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2024, 11:02:59 PM »

Changing my avatar for the next month because I’ll be visiting Minnesota for the first time. Hope some of you appreciate the joke.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2024, 08:47:29 PM »

Changing my avatar for the next month because I’ll be visiting Minnesota for the first time. Hope some of you appreciate the joke.

Changed from “Bakersfield Uber Alles” to a more appropriate username now that I’m about to travel further west by land than ever before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies