Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:50:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 103163 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1175 on: March 14, 2022, 09:58:15 AM »
« edited: March 14, 2022, 10:08:01 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's not funny anymore to make R nut maps but we already know whom are doing it, its Newbies not regulars that could or could not be socks but they can definitely past users from before that started another account now and we're on Atlas before, it's just not funny anymore.

As Daffy Duck says Ha, Ha Very funny to Bugs, when Bugs said it's Duck season not Rabbit season

This Atlas is to predict to the closest to your ability how an election will turn out there is a higher probability that D's sweep look at FL polls GAETZ and DeSantis are now losing, it's early but that is not a trend in the direction of an R nut map but a 303/235 map with wave insurance for the H, but these are past users anyways not newbies that started a new account and have R position look how many times Coolfave was caught being a sick

This website is very attractive to R users because they can believe not the other websites that make D Nut maps, they can make their own R nut map.

Other websites make D Nut maps, you can't make your own prediction so they come back especially Rs after awhile

Dailykos  and Electoral vote.com make D Nut maps
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1176 on: March 14, 2022, 10:18:23 AM »

Today is my 21st birthday! In before the inevitable "NOW YOU CAN DRINK BOOZE LEGALLY IN AMERICA xD LOL" quips.
You're nine plus ten.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1177 on: March 14, 2022, 05:25:43 PM »
« Edited: March 14, 2022, 05:30:22 PM by Southern Delegate Punxsutawney Phil »

Fellow Dallas area posters: this is (iirc) the first thunderstorm of the year. Please stay safe.
EDIT: Hail is falling.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1178 on: March 14, 2022, 08:20:18 PM »
« Edited: March 14, 2022, 08:34:11 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I registered to Vote today and the Homeless are registering many people to vote I live in a blue state I am sure they are doing it in all states including IL and NY, Three IS NO ENTHUSIASM GAP BETWEEN DS AND ITs on PAR WITH 2020

Do you know why because we are still in a Great Recession Rs aren't gonna pass BBB or Student Loan Discharge or another Stimulus check, they want to defend Obamacare in a time of a Pandemic but COVID cases are going way down

Yeah eventhough OH is an R state it's not IND, I JUST GOTTA BELIEVE THAT TIM RYAN IS OUR 53RD SEAT, I STILL DONATE TO HIM, AND KEY TO WAVE INSURANCE FOR THE H despite no Polls in OH or NC the last poll had it Ryan tied with Vance 38 and Beasley down 42((40 and Elvi Gray-Jackson can eliminate Murkowski in the primary and then there is Kunce and Demings

I AM PRETTY SURE SOME DS ARE Gonna VOTE FOR VANCE IN THE R PRIMARY BECAUSE RYAN IS GONNA WIN THE D Primary. Vance, HE IS ANOTHER TUCKER CARLESON HE SAID. UKRAINE DOESN'T MATTER AND A RUSSIAN APOLOGIST, VANCE WOULD BE DEFEATED BY RYAN

HE IS LIKE BENGALS WERE TO RAMS INSTEAD OF CHIEFS WHOM ARE GONNA PLAY THE Rams in AZ next yr Superbowl, I won my Fantasy off of Kupp, Stafford, Hill and Gay. Von Miller isn't gonna go to Broncos he is staying at least make one more Superbowl run with Rams 😷😷😷
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1179 on: March 15, 2022, 01:05:05 PM »

'Beware the Ides of March' may be one of my favourite lines, certainly the best I ever said on a stage.
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #1180 on: March 15, 2022, 01:13:18 PM »

'Beware the Ides of March' may be one of my favourite lines, certainly the best I ever said on a stage.

Do you think your character's name was rather ironic?
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #1181 on: March 15, 2022, 01:58:19 PM »

You mean that a soothsayer is supposed to bring sooth augury and instead foretold ominous events? Perhaps.
Conservatopia
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 0.72, S: 8.60

« Reply #1182 on: March 15, 2022, 03:09:03 PM »

You mean that a soothsayer is supposed to bring sooth augury and instead foretold ominous events? Perhaps.

No that the historical soothsayer was named Spurinna. Sounds a bit like "spurious", meaning false. Perhaps some of the sooths he had said in the past had been false.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1183 on: March 15, 2022, 06:45:03 PM »

I've officially written into my diary to leave this place once I reach ten years.

Two years left.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1184 on: March 16, 2022, 03:40:05 AM »

I figured out why Trump never wears a mask in public, his wife is Ukranian and Prez Zelinsky never wears one, why because he is Eastern European not Western European, we don't see Boris Johnson wear one either because he is a Conservative

The Israeli PM doesn't wear a mask, Putin never wears a mask because they are typically either centrist or right wing, Russian are Marxist but they are the direct descendants of the Anglo Saxons that killed  not King Arthur but his Knight in slaughter, King Arthur was very strong to not get killed by the Vikings/Anglo Saxons or Swedes or Scott Irish

So, when users say Russians are D not conservative, Oswald married a Russian wife and Zelinsky, Putin never wears a mask and Anglo Saxons killed the Knights

So when users say oh Russian Hockey players are Marxist Oswald killed JFK he was cuz of General Lee and Russians are direct descendants of Anglo Saxons that killed Arthurian Knights
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1185 on: March 16, 2022, 08:57:32 AM »
« Edited: March 16, 2022, 09:03:12 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Guess what Rassy tracking polls were during campaign of 2020 and it was a 303 map, it was Biden 48/45 it's a 393 map, guess why ilusers think it's an R wave, because the Trump vote was always lower than the Biden vote 48/45

In this midterm users are misinformed that it's not a 303 map because there is no Trump vote comparing Biden vote to, LOL, ITS A 303 MAP DS 0/2 NET GAIN IN THE H and 53/47 Senate WI, PA and LA 20 Rs up and omly14 Ds and net gain AZ, GA iffy, KS Gov iffy but net gain MA, MD and NH Govs Hassan is gonna overperform in NH

In a VBM not same day voting you gotta consider a voter Surge at the end like what happened in Maricopa county in 2020, Rs it's not 2010/14 anymore same day Midterm voting 46/43'its VBM 65)62 v and 80/75 M

I am not taking to measured users an R sweep is just as likely as a D sweep 0.5 percent chance

All the Ukraine War did was reaffirm the oil and gas states v the energy renewal states that happened at the end of 202o where Biden said he will consider banning fracking
kcguy
Romania

« Reply #1186 on: March 16, 2022, 03:02:04 PM »

Doing my taxes.  Bureaucracy is such fun.

The City of Kansas City has a 1% earnings tax for all people employed in the city, which included me at the beginning of 2021.  Because the tax is a flat rate, it was withdrawn directly from my paycheck, so there's no need for me to actually file a tax form with the City.

However.

The State of Kansas will give me a credit for taxes paid to other states, including political subdivisions thereof.  They just require a copy of my form.  Which means that I have to fill out and sign the KCMO tax form, even though I'm not planning to file it.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1187 on: March 16, 2022, 03:31:55 PM »

I don't agree with Election Guy very much but something is going on when you have polls in FL 53/47 abd D's are supposed to be clobbered in FL by 12/15 pts

It's a 303 map and I have said this many times but RS losing 53)47 in FL is not an R wave

It's still Nine mnths till election

There is a reason why RS are struggling in a Biden Midterm there isn't any John McCain whom was the cooling saucer in R caucus, he would have been open to one stimulus check, BBB, McCain was an Environmentalist and Voting Rights
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1188 on: March 16, 2022, 03:35:00 PM »

I've officially written into my diary to leave this place once I reach ten years.

Two years left.
Let’s leave together
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1189 on: March 16, 2022, 05:30:00 PM »

I told Xing that overpredicted Ds in 2020 with FL and NC a 335 map and D's won the popular vote since 2016:that there is no way The Election is gonna end up with YOUR R NUT MAP (SARCASM)

SOME USERS LIKE XING AND SOLID WHOM IS CONSERVATIVE POLLSTER COKIE DAMAGE RE VA REP NOT ME WHOM MAYBE SIR WOODBURY THEY BOTH STOPPED POSTING THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY PREDICTED AN R NUT MAPS ITS GONNA HAPPEN, THESE PREDICTION ARE OUR ENDORSEMENTS AND NOT THE RESULTS
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1190 on: March 16, 2022, 06:21:18 PM »

Today is my 21st birthday! In before the inevitable "NOW YOU CAN DRINK BOOZE LEGALLY IN AMERICA xD LOL" quips.

LGRFU
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1191 on: March 17, 2022, 07:03:30 PM »

Two years left.

I still have 4 years to go (if I'm not permabanned before then)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1192 on: March 17, 2022, 09:55:25 PM »

Two years left.
Let’s leave together

Why not call it quits after eight?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1193 on: March 17, 2022, 11:11:26 PM »

I pulled into Nazareth, was feeling bout half past dead.

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1194 on: March 18, 2022, 12:49:00 AM »
« Edited: March 20, 2022, 10:41:56 PM by Л.Д. Сміт »

Two years left.
Let’s leave together

Why not call it quits after eight?

10 is a more interesting number.

The alternative point of interest is 30,000...
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1195 on: March 18, 2022, 06:57:34 PM »

I'm going to work on a project at my law school where I help Ukrainian refugees submit asylum requests.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1196 on: March 20, 2022, 10:41:26 PM »

Two years left.

I amend this to two and almost a half.

I'd like to be around for Election Day stuff and go out with the new year
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1197 on: March 21, 2022, 01:14:17 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2022, 01:17:49 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

All these R nut maps because the Govt need money for Ukraine, there isnt gonna stop Student loan Payments the Feds are raising interest rates to 5% , in conjunction with 5% Student loans and users believe in R but maps what happened if Rs take control and interest rates are 5% and you have to payback students toans

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/fed-must-move-expeditiously-needed-163639004.html

Even if D's keep control they need Interest rates to stay high to give Aid to Ukraine that's why there ain't no more stimulus checks
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #1198 on: March 22, 2022, 07:15:55 PM »

Update on weird health stuff experienced since February 7:

I've been very, very, very slowly improving since around February 15. This continues at a constant rate, seemingly totally unaffected by literally anything.

I saw a cardiologist yesterday, and I now have a heart monitor on me for three days, so we'll see if that reveals anything.

I'm also having a heart ultrasound thing done on Thursday (3/24).

Hopefully one or both of these will reveal something. Regardless, the doctor didn't seem too worried, and agreed with the previous assessments of: "most likely a weird virus with long lingering aftereffects, probably not life-threatening, but the weirdness, dramaticness, and length of the symptoms definitely warrants a thorough investigation."

So we'll see what happens. But I am slowly getting better, one day at a time. I'm starting to be able to live my life almost-normally (though I do get very tired very quickly still, and my heart is still pretty fast whenever I'm vertical).
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« Reply #1199 on: March 23, 2022, 08:56:00 AM »

On vacay in northwest Italy atm, and man, I'm actually livid that Germans are so stuck up about  how progressive they are and how backwards southern Europeans are, yet:

- trains are cheaper and more frequent in Italy than in Germany
- trains are cleaner, more modern, and break down less
- internet is faster, cheaper, and more reliable
- i can pay with credit card virtually everywhere and cash-only places are rare
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies