Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 11:57:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 111475 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: December 31, 2020, 10:27:39 AM »

If y'all can't tell by my posts, I've been on a nocturnal schedule since right before Christmas. It's not exactly working for me and I'm trying to break out of it as soon as I can, but it's been fun experimenting.

You doing diss research?

Dissertation writing, yeah. All-nighters are when I get most of my work done, because my brain is broken. Sigh...

Oh well. I've been on a 'nocturnal schedule' too, except that it is not on purpose and I'm not doing any work at all. I need a damn break as soon as possible because I'm going to bed at unhealthy hours. At least you are doing something useful. I haven't studied since... I don't even try to recall. Double sigh...

Oh I go to bed pretty late even on my own. And with lockdowns it's particularly easy for sleep schedules to go out the window if you're not doing work that requires you to wake up at the same time every day. I'm sure we're not the only ones.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #276 on: December 31, 2020, 12:37:46 PM »

If y'all can't tell by my posts, I've been on a nocturnal schedule since right before Christmas. It's not exactly working for me and I'm trying to break out of it as soon as I can, but it's been fun experimenting.

You doing diss research?

Dissertation writing, yeah. All-nighters are when I get most of my work done, because my brain is broken. Sigh...

Oh well. I've been on a 'nocturnal schedule' too, except that it is not on purpose and I'm not doing any work at all. I need a damn break as soon as possible because I'm going to bed at unhealthy hours. At least you are doing something useful. I haven't studied since... I don't even try to recall. Double sigh...

Oh I go to bed pretty late even on my own. And with lockdowns it's particularly easy for sleep schedules to go out the window if you're not doing work that requires you to wake up at the same time every day. I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Of course, and I would go to bed pretty late on my own too. This year has really screwed up my studying.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2020, 11:59:59 PM »

GOOD RIDDANCE 2020!!! LAST POST OF THIS YEAR!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #278 on: January 01, 2021, 01:19:37 AM »

You doing diss research?

Of course, and I would go to bed pretty late on my own too. This year has really screwed up my studying.

I'm of half a mind to suggest you adjusted your (non-)sleep schedule to better mirror the average time most Atlas posters are up and about.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #279 on: January 01, 2021, 08:45:05 AM »

You doing diss research?

I'm of half a mind to suggest you adjusted your (non-)sleep schedule to better mirror the average time most Atlas posters are up and about.

Is that trolling? That would mean... exactly going to bed 6-7 hours later than normal, given time zones.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #280 on: January 01, 2021, 05:37:38 PM »

Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #281 on: January 01, 2021, 05:50:41 PM »

I don't know why ChairmanSanchez keeps telling me I'm surprising normal and well adjusted for an Atlas poster.
I am anything but normal and well adjusted!
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #282 on: January 01, 2021, 05:52:38 PM »

I don't know why ChairmanSanchez keeps telling me I'm surprising normal and well adjusted for an Atlas poster.

This part is important.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2021, 05:53:45 PM »

This part is important.

Either you all hide your absurdities very well, or that part is not that important in the end.
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #284 on: January 01, 2021, 05:59:02 PM »

This part is important.

Either you all hide your absurdities very well, or that part is not that important in the end.

I don't exactly believe it's normal to think about Elliott County and Loudoun County far more than most people who live in those places, but that may be for the best. Besides, what else is there to do a couple of months after a major election during a worldwide pandemic?
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #285 on: January 01, 2021, 06:01:54 PM »

This part is important.

I don't exactly believe it's normal to think about Elliott County and Loudoun County far more than most people who live in those places, but that may be for the best. Besides, what else is there to do a couple of months after a major election during a worldwide pandemic?

I don't know, baking sourdough?

[I half stole this one from Ernest/True Federalist]
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #286 on: January 01, 2021, 06:03:26 PM »

This part is important.

I don't know, baking sourdough?

[I half stole this one from Ernest/True Federalist]

Good for you.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #287 on: January 01, 2021, 06:44:28 PM »

dammit, i’ve been banned from Dave and Busters
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #288 on: January 01, 2021, 08:16:27 PM »

dammit, i’ve been banned from Dave and Busters

was it the one branch or all of them ?
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2021, 04:04:33 PM »

I believe I went all of 2020 without leaving the Sioux Falls metro (Minnehaha and Lincoln Counties).  Hopefully I will get a couple or so vacations this year.

Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #290 on: January 02, 2021, 11:21:46 PM »

Found out my great uncle passed away this morning. I already lost an aunt several months ago. Losing relatives is really hard.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #291 on: January 06, 2021, 04:07:12 PM »

Κύριε, ελέησον

Χριστέ, ελέησον

Κύριε, ελέησον

Αμήν.
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #292 on: January 06, 2021, 04:24:39 PM »

Κύριε, ελέησον

Χριστέ, ελέησον

Κύριε, ελέησον

Αμήν.

It feels very insensitive to indulge in any art at the moment, but if I did feel the need, I'd probably be listening to a good Renaissance Mass by Palestrina or one of his ilk.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #293 on: January 06, 2021, 04:27:02 PM »

Κύριε, ελέησον

Χριστέ, ελέησον

Κύριε, ελέησον

Αμήν.

It feels very insensitive to indulge in any art at the moment, but if I did feel the need, I'd probably be listening to a good Renaissance Mass by Palestrina or one of his ilk.

I'll direct you to HenryWallaceVP. Renaissance Masses are definitely his thing.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2021, 02:48:43 AM »

just took the pm test again and my score is wildin
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #295 on: January 08, 2021, 04:18:39 AM »

just took the pm test again and my score is wildin
Please share!
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #296 on: January 08, 2021, 04:20:44 AM »

it’s the new one below my username. almost in the left on econ 😳 at +1 now where i was at +6 before.

and -9 on social lmao so i’ve moved more libertarian then too
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #297 on: January 08, 2021, 04:24:00 AM »

it’s the new one below my username. almost in the left on econ 😳 at +1 now where i was at +6 before.

and -9 on social lmao so i’ve moved more libertarian then too
We'll make a Berniecrat out of you yet.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #298 on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:57 PM »

I've decided that I'll probably start posting on here a bit more frequently than I have in recent months as, in spite of everything, this remains one of the better forums for the discussion of politics, especially the kind of discussion that interests me (international politics and more informed 'academic' analysis).
kcguy
Romania

« Reply #299 on: January 09, 2021, 01:39:26 PM »

I'm not a big poster.  It's taken me nearly 8 years to get to 900 posts.  In all that time, I don't think I had ever changed my avatar.

But I don't want to be associated with Josh Hawley or Roger Marshall right now, so I guess I'll take a mental break from the part of the country where I've lived nearly my entire life.  I'll fantasize for a while that I actually live in California.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies