WI-SEN 2022 Megathread: Who stole my cheese? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:08:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WI-SEN 2022 Megathread: Who stole my cheese? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-SEN 2022 Megathread: Who stole my cheese?  (Read 66911 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 17, 2021, 11:06:08 AM »

Lasry appeals to the base, Black men who are NBA fans

We'll see.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 11:24:49 AM »

Lasry appeals to the base, Black men who are NBA fans

We'll see.
I get it's your shtick to say quasi-racist things and stereotype leftists without going overboard to avoid the mods but you should probably  off anyway
He appeals to the base. Younger liberals, Black voters. There is nothing racist about what I said.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 03:25:57 PM »

If Ron Kind forgoes a tough seat in 2022 and runs statewide for Senate, does he have a chance or will Milwaukee and Madison turnout decline because of his opposition to the Floyd police act?

Will Kind be too conservadem for Dane and Milwaukee counties?
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 04:58:46 PM »

Johnson is one of the most odious Senators, he should be defeated, but he probably holds on....
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 12:51:25 PM »

Johnson probably wins by 1-4 points this time....

If Barnes is his opponent, he probably runs "dog whistles" and he runs the Darnell Brooks case on him....if it is Lasry, he runs the rich liberal billionaire card....

Wisconsin is a battleground state.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 04:49:55 PM »

Given how close it was in the end, another candidate may actually have won. Am I the only one seeing this as a missed opportunity?

Mahlon Mitchell would have won. Black firefighter, handsome. Actually has substance. Democrats cannot allow Republicans to appeal to working class people like cops, firefighters, etc.

Can't be upset when Bernie is embarrassed at how Democrats have been losing working class people in these crucial jobs to corporate Republicans...

You don't run someone like Mandela Barnes, with his BLM baggage and expect to win in a state like Wisconsin that has one of the most racially segregationist history in the Midwest, similar to Missouri. It ain't Illinois....
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2022, 09:47:52 PM »

Given how close it was in the end, another candidate may actually have won. Am I the only one seeing this as a missed opportunity?

Mahlon Mitchell would have won. Black firefighter, handsome. Actually has substance. Democrats cannot allow Republicans to appeal to working class people like cops, firefighters, etc.

Can't be upset when Bernie is embarrassed at how Democrats have been losing working class people in these crucial jobs to corporate Republicans...

You don't run someone like Mandela Barnes, with his BLM baggage and expect to win in a state like Wisconsin that has one of the most racially segregationist history in the Midwest, similar to Missouri. It ain't Illinois....

I agree on Mitchells he would've been a great candidate, it's frustrating because the Lt Gov race was wide open for him in '18 but he chose to run for Governor against Evers in the primary.

This.

Mitchell is young. He should angle for 2026 Governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies