Reuters/Ipsos: Peters +5 in MI, TIED in NC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:00:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  Reuters/Ipsos: Peters +5 in MI, TIED in NC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reuters/Ipsos: Peters +5 in MI, TIED in NC  (Read 1306 times)
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« on: October 20, 2020, 04:00:55 PM »

MI panic is over. NC panic is in. I do not like Cal's numbers in North Carolina, and I'm prepared to make that race Tilt R just out of instinctive pessimism. But we will see if the tightening is real, or if this is a one-off.

The MI panic was completely unjustified, as there is no way James was winning unless Trump pulled within a couple of points statewide, which isn’t happening.  NC on the other hand will likely be a close Biden win that could see enough drop off to cost Cunningham the seat.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 04:06:33 PM »

MI panic is over. NC panic is in. I do not like Cal's numbers in North Carolina, and I'm prepared to make that race Tilt R just out of instinctive pessimism. But we will see if the tightening is real, or if this is a one-off.

The MI panic was completely unjustified, as there is no way James was winning unless Trump pulled within a couple of points statewide, which isn’t happening.  NC on the other hand will likely be a close Biden win that could see enough drop off to cost Cunningham the seat.
NC is pretty dem downballot. I really dont think Biden is winning here if Tillis is winning

Generally agree, but I could see some people voting Biden and then leaving the Senate ballot blank.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies