Hammy vs Horus
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:21:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hammy vs Horus
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Hammy vs Horus
Hammy

Horus

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Hammy vs Horus  (Read 1022 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 16, 2020, 11:54:30 AM »

I-GA.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 11:55:26 AM »

Hammy and it isn't close. I find Horus a downright repellent person, for reasons that have nothing to do with him being a doomer.
woodley park

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 12:18:21 PM »

I really like Hammy's posts! Horus reminds me of that one driver on the freeway who slams the brakes at a feather fluttering up ahead in the breeze, and then causes everyone else to have to slow down.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 12:20:41 PM »

I find Hammy a very intriguing poster.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 12:23:46 PM »

Both are annoying but in addition to not being quite as much of a knee jerk doomer or as intellectually dishonest in doing so, Hammy also isn't an anti-Semite. So easy choice.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 12:30:35 PM »

Hammy. Horus tells all of his supporters that he's probably going to lose so they all stay home.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 01:54:25 PM »

Hammy. Horus is just too pessimistic
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 02:13:13 PM »

Hammy isn’t an annoying troll, so him by default.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 02:37:04 PM »

Hammy. Horus is a lot into "doomer mode" for the 2020 election.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 04:55:02 PM »

I really like Hammy's posts! Horus reminds me of that one driver on the freeway who slams the brakes at a feather fluttering up ahead in the breeze, and then causes everyone else to have to slow down.

Where...do you drive, Woodley?

And Hammy for me, but Horus has his perks. 
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 05:59:05 PM »

He's talking about people with Maryland plates.
woodley park

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 07:09:03 PM »
« Edited: October 17, 2020, 02:58:45 PM by woodley park »

I really shouldn't talk, given my Massachusetts origins. Smiley But drive around on the Beltway long enough and one gets tired of all the hyperactive braking!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 07:26:53 PM »

I don't know much about Horus, but Hammy's web comic is neato so lean Hambone
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 08:43:11 PM »

Both are annoying but in addition to not being quite as much of a knee jerk doomer or as intellectually dishonest in doing so, Hammy also isn't an anti-Semite. So easy choice.
Wait what?
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2020, 10:04:54 AM »

Horus is better on nearly all issues that aren't the 2020 election, so him
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 10:30:16 AM »

Horus is better on nearly all issues that aren't the 2020 election, so him

Horus has opinions about things that aren't the 2020 election?
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2020, 10:48:58 AM »

Horus is just plain annoying, and I like Hammy’s electoral analysis, so Hammy.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2020, 12:19:08 PM »

Wait what?
He was temp banned for it awhile ago. Most of his worst posts have been deleted but he's made some pretty disgusting comments trying to downplay anti-Semitic hate crimes and talking about how Jews are so privileged and use that to oppress others
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2020, 12:29:18 PM »

Wait what?
He was temp banned for it awhile ago. Most of his worst posts have been deleted but he's made some pretty disgusting comments trying to downplay anti-Semitic hate crimes and talking about how Jews are so privileged and use that to oppress others

I have never been temp banned you lying freak.

Wanna see a good example of antisemitism? Look no further than your disgusting comments on the poll of orthodox jews.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2020, 12:36:16 PM »

Wait what?

Wanna see a good example of antisemitism? Look no further than your disgusting comments on the poll of orthodox jews.
Eh I can't find the mention, I think I confused you with Naso because you both were frequently mentioned together by Mr. X in his complaint threads about that and Naso was previously temp banned before his permaban for that. Still there's deleted posts and the fact that Mr. X is complaining at all.

It's not anti-Semitic to want people to leave a group that votes against your party so they can become more friendly towards your party. Also the biggest critics of Hasidism and their practices are other Jews.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2020, 12:39:04 PM »

Wait what?

Eh I can't find the mention, I think I confused you with Naso because you both were frequently mentioned together by Mr. X in his complaint threads about that and Naso was previously temp banned before his permaban for that. Still there's deleted posts and the fact that Mr. X is complaining at all.

It's not anti-Semitic to want people to leave a group that votes against your party so they can become more friendly towards your party. Also the biggest critics of Hasidism and their practices are other Jews.

You didn't just want them to leave the Hasidic movement, you wanted them to "find Christ" and then told PQG she should leave hinduism. You are a terrible person.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2020, 12:40:08 PM »

Wait what?

You didn't just want them to leave the Hasidic movement, you wanted them to "find Christ" and then told PQG she should leave hinduism. You are a terrible person.
I didn't say that.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 12:41:07 PM »

Wait what?

I didn't say that.

It was underhanded but you absolutely did.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2020, 12:55:51 PM »

Ah yes, this is getting good.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2020, 02:07:59 PM »

BRTD does make some pretty difficult-to-defend comments about members of religions that aren't hipster Christianity, but Horus of all posters white-knighting for Orthodox Jews is awfully rich considering some of what he's said about them in the past. I can't find the post about the Arab states invading and ethnically cleansing Israel that ends "as for the Haredim, I don't care what happens to them" so I assume it must have been moderated, but I very clearly remember him making it.

This is a slap fight between two posters both of whom have long histories of sh**tting on observant Jews to flatter their own religious ideologies, but at least BRTD has the excuse of being a goy from North Dakota who doesn't have as much reason to know better.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies