MO-SEN 2022 megathread: ERIC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:53:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MO-SEN 2022 megathread: ERIC
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
Author Topic: MO-SEN 2022 megathread: ERIC  (Read 35098 times)
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2022, 09:43:48 PM »

Seems like Don Jr is trying to say here that Trump is still strongly considering endorsing Greitens.

What, is DJT, JUNIOR now assuming that his endorsements are just as influential and determinative as his father's?? Are JUNIOR and Greitens now going to claim that this will clinch Greitens' win in the primary? C'mon guys -- like Mitt Romney said: endorsements are not worth a thimble of spit.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #501 on: April 20, 2022, 09:59:48 PM »

Seems like Don Jr is trying to say here that Trump is still strongly considering endorsing Greitens.

What, is DJT, JUNIOR now assuming that his endorsements are just as influential and determinative as his father's?? Are JUNIOR and Greitens now going to claim that this will clinch Greitens' win in the primary? C'mon guys -- like Mitt Romney said: endorsements are not worth a thimble of spit.
Don Jr didn't endorse Greitens here (even though it appears like he favors him). Jr was discussing who his father might endorse and brought up Greitens as a possibility.
LDP Everywhere
Rookie
United States

« Reply #502 on: May 13, 2022, 01:35:15 PM »

Will Greitens get Herbstered?

I think Vicky Hartzler will win the primary.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #503 on: May 19, 2022, 05:33:51 PM »

Will Greitens get Herbstered?

I think Vicky Hartzler will win the primary.
If you don't want Greitens in the Senate you have to do what I will do.

I will ask Senators Josh Hawley & Roy Blunt to open up their SuperPac Coffers and dump some negative Ads on Greitens.

I am also quite surprised that Republican Senate Leader McConnells "MajorityPac" hasn't begun advertising in MO! McConnells PAC dumped massiv negative Ads onto Kris Kobach in 2020 to push Roger Marshall over the Finish Line.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #504 on: May 20, 2022, 09:07:36 AM »

Due to fact McConnell is acting like the majority is already assumed with Biden low Approvals, he would I'd he felt like in 2020 the Majority is threatening

The Rs successfullly block Voting Rights but given that the Crt rules in Favor of Ted Cruz on campaign finance reform, the Crt would look at Voting Rights anyways
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2022, 05:44:11 PM »

Eric Greitens's new ad, in which he endorses the murder of RINO's.
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #506 on: June 20, 2022, 07:37:40 PM »

wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #507 on: June 20, 2022, 08:09:50 PM »

If this was a neutral year, the Dems would actually have a chance if Greitens ends up getting the nom. I fear that this year may be too much though, even with how awful Greitens is.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #508 on: June 20, 2022, 11:30:48 PM »

Too bad Koster didn't do the job back in 2016. More like Kander mayhaps could have been enough. Oh well.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #509 on: June 21, 2022, 11:01:07 PM »

Missouri is such a polarized state nowadays that none of this really matters. Even with Dem favourable turnout, getting Biden+ suburban margins, and slightly denting the GOP in rurals, Dems really don't come that close. A big chunk of the reason Kander kept it close in 2016 was because he got such insane overperformance in rural communities, something which is pretty much impossible for any Dem to replicate today.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #510 on: June 21, 2022, 11:33:28 PM »

If Greitens is nominated MO will keep up its streak of having no Senate candidate get over 55% of the vote since 2004.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #511 on: June 21, 2022, 11:38:16 PM »

If this was a neutral a Democratic wave year, the Dems (with an actually strong candidate and not the non entities that they have right now) would actually have a chance if Greitens ends up getting the nom. I fear that this year may definitely is be too much though, even with how awful Greitens is.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #512 on: June 21, 2022, 11:41:34 PM »

D's are competing everywhere you see the FL poll there is no wave blue or red until October the CO poll shows that Biden low Approvals are having minimum impact of these races he has a 40)57 Approvals and Bennet and Polis are at 51
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #513 on: June 21, 2022, 11:44:05 PM »

D's are competing everywhere you see the FL poll there is no wave blue or red until October the CO poll shows that Biden low Approvals are having minimum impact of these races he has a 40)57 Approvals and Bennet and Polis are at 51

Florida is consistently a competitive state, Democrats haven't been competitive in a federal race in Missouri since 2016 (even then they only got 46%, which may get you close but is almost never enough to win), and haven't won one since 2012 (which required an implosion by the Republican candidate).
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #514 on: June 22, 2022, 01:07:24 PM »

Another Pub may be throwing his hat into the ring.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/22/politics/john-wood-leaving-january-6-committee/index.html
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #515 on: June 22, 2022, 09:20:30 PM »

The Navy acknowledged that Greitens resigned his commission as a Navy SEAL in 2021.

In a fundraising video for his U.S. Senate campaign released Monday, former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens held a pump-action shotgun and introduced himself as a Navy SEAL. The video then showed him joining a group of men in tactical gear who broke into an empty house to hunt members of his own political party. But Greitens is no longer a Navy SEAL. He has also not been affiliated with the Navy Reserve or the Department of the Navy for more than a year, according to a Navy Reserve spokesperson. Greitens resigned his commission in the Navy Reserve on May 1, 2021, just two months after he launched his campaign for U.S. Senate, according to officials at the Navy. He was an active member of the Navy Reserve for around two years.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #516 on: June 24, 2022, 11:19:45 AM »

Todays SCOTUS Ruling could have massiv implications for the MO GOP Senate Primary as MO AG Eric Schmitt just signed a directive banning all Abortions.

Hope this helps him or Hartzler and we get rid of Greitens.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #517 on: June 24, 2022, 11:51:14 AM »

Look forward to him getting 2%.
Rjjr77
« Reply #518 on: June 26, 2022, 09:54:48 PM »

The Navy acknowledged that Greitens resigned his commission as a Navy SEAL in 2021.

In a fundraising video for his U.S. Senate campaign released Monday, former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens held a pump-action shotgun and introduced himself as a Navy SEAL. The video then showed him joining a group of men in tactical gear who broke into an empty house to hunt members of his own political party. But Greitens is no longer a Navy SEAL. He has also not been affiliated with the Navy Reserve or the Department of the Navy for more than a year, according to a Navy Reserve spokesperson. Greitens resigned his commission in the Navy Reserve on May 1, 2021, just two months after he launched his campaign for U.S. Senate, according to officials at the Navy. He was an active member of the Navy Reserve for around two years.

The man is a navy seal, once youre a seal youre one forever.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #519 on: June 28, 2022, 08:32:38 AM »

Two SuperPAC's trying to prevent Greitens from becoming the GOP Nominee

My Question is: What took them so long?

Also: Where the hell are Senators Josh Hawley & Roy Blunt? Why can't they do the same thing North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis did with Madison Cawthorn and spent money against Greitens.

Where the heck is Mitch McConnell as well?
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #520 on: June 29, 2022, 07:45:38 AM »

He's in: https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/lawyer-who-left-jan-6-panel-seeking-missouri-us-senate-seat/23H74GUMUFEQHP7R7NZ64W7GBU/
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #521 on: June 29, 2022, 08:11:10 AM »

MO and IA are third tier like KY and OK 56th Seat pickups not before OH, FL and NC, because there are substantial Blks in OH, FL and NC, but MO is just as red as IA and D's were down 6 pts to Grietans and I don't know why they haven't polled IA, they showed Franken down 3 in April and the primary is over

We are targeting OH and NC especially because they are open seats with no incumbentts

I want to make IA blue but where is the poll that showed Franken down 3, nowhere to be found or a OK Sen Poll
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #522 on: June 29, 2022, 08:13:57 AM »

As an Independent, btw.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #523 on: June 29, 2022, 08:27:09 AM »

MO and IA are third tier like KY and OK 56th Seat pickups not before OH, FL and NC, because there are substantial Blks in OH, FL and NC, but MO is just as red as IA and D's were down 6 pts to Grietans and I don't know why they haven't polled IA, they showed Franken down 3 in April and the primary is over

We are targeting OH and NC especially because they are open seats with no incumbentts

I want to make IA blue but where is the poll that showed Franken down 3, nowhere to be found or a OK Sen Poll
Haven't you noticed: Most of the people here at Talk Elections are ignoring you because of your completely out of line Predictions. Democrats will not have 56 Senate Seats. They are not going to win all the Toss Up Seats.

There is no way Grassley loses in Iowa.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #524 on: June 29, 2022, 08:50:26 AM »
« Edited: June 29, 2022, 08:56:16 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I get recommended post all the time but since we have WI, PA, MI and NV solidified it doesn't matter about wave insurance anyways, red states are wave insurance for the H and blue states are wave insurance for the S and I don't make up polls that shows Crist lead in FL, Ryan lead by 3 in OH and Franken down by thee and Grietans only up by 5 and Beto down by 5, it doesn't matter about Approvals it's about Turnout, we were supposed to have 241H seats and 55 Sen seats last time that Rs expect now, and Trump got 75M votes and netted seats, at the same Approvals Biden has now 42/44% because Turnout matters not APPROVE

If I made up the polls, and make then pro D, then you can critique me as long as I see D's close I am gonna color it D on my prediction, I can't update my map on EDay, if I could I would make a 303 map or R nut map
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies