COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:19:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron  (Read 534810 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: March 30, 2021, 01:05:04 AM »

Increasing cases us bad news for Ds
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 01:59:11 AM »

I really hope we get a vaccination mandate soon. The sooner we're out of all this the better.

The main people not getting the vaccine are the homeless as long as there is no vaccine mandate they can spread it on buses and trains to ordinary nary people
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 04:22:09 AM »

I really hope we get a vaccination mandate soon. The sooner we're out of all this the better.

There needs to be a lot more vaccine distribution first.

How can there be if it's voluntary, it's not mando we get the shot, and you can still get the virus but symptoms would be less severe, just like with antibiotics and TB, you still have the virus but symptoms less severe.

I still cough and I got vaccinated

The flu and pneumonia vaccines are there and people still come down with pnemonia
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 06:23:08 AM »

I said rising Covid cases isn't good news for D's and the border crisis, it looks like Biden won't get his amnesty program thru, he won't break Filibuster
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 04:28:59 PM »

It's the fly virus, I don't worry about since is there isn't any cure for the common cold, it's a virus
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 12:30:10 PM »

One thing about these Elections and take Biden 59% Approvals with a Grain of Salt is that we are not from under Covid and unless Covid is fully Eradicated, at least in 2022, we are gonna remain polarized just as we were in 2020

If the Covid is Eradicated, by 2024, then we can see a lifting of polarization, because Biden did his job by Eradicating COVID

All I know, is that the border, Student loans and Covid and Prosecution of Trump wasn't easy as it seemed as he was a candidate

They said there is no need for a 3rd booster shot but a flu vaccine is always available
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 02:09:53 PM »

I am not a doctor but the flu is has to do with you A1C and surgery levels, I feel fine after I had the vaccine, alot of the people coming in have very high sugar levels, fevers are caused by high sugar levels

It's just not Covid, but it's chronic illnesses as well, high blood pressure, heart disease all caused by too many red Blood cells measured by A1C
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 04:31:30 PM »

There isn't a cure for the common cold and never was that's why we still in this Covid Recession, but people are taking it to the extreme, Doctors cannot cure the Common cold when you are at the Hospital, going to hospital over Covid, doesn't solve your problem

It has to do with your A1C level, high sugar levels maintain fevers

That's why injections and protein shots that are in the freezer and meds bring down your A1C levels to eradicate the virus

The same meds they use in IVs is I'm the Covid shot, so stop going to ICUs, I went one time and that was it
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 11:19:55 AM »
« Edited: July 24, 2021, 11:24:38 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

I was told by my phylobotimist that I wasn't getting enough H2O, there are many reason connected as why this Covid flu virus continues to be spread, it's not just people are getting the flu, it's other chronic medical conditions

Just when you have teeth ailments it's not the tooth it's the gum and not brushing is a contribution to getting false teeth, or smoking or drinking liquor or drugs like cocaine snorting

That's why when you have dual coverage Medicare and Medicaid they usually don't pay for prosthetic teeth if they do they go partial and you must or a market place dental plans the rest, because dentures isn't necessary it's cosmetics surgery, people die with all their teeth in their mouth or most of them
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 02:55:03 PM »

Lol, if you have the flu it's your A1C levels are too high, the lower you hemoglobin is the lower your chances of contracting Covid, most people that die have chronic illnesses already.

When, you have a high fever, from the flu, just think, am mult sugar levels too high, yes they are, because you are most likely dehydrated, I went thru this whole spill when I went to Covid and the medicine in the IV us similar to the medicine they give you in shot, do you might as well take the vaccine, because you are gonna get a dose of it in the zoV in the ICU.

It's too many people thinking that hospital is a magic cure, if that's the case why do they send people to nursing homes when they can't do anymore for them
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 06:26:25 AM »

As long as there is homeless population there is gonna be Cc ovos, it's akin to Hepititis or TB, it's not the Bird flu, and contacted they personal contact, and it's spreaded thru personal contact with them on buses, trains and stores, due to the fact it's the flu and flu doesn't kill you, I haven't had one episode since I got the vaccine, but I still have common cold symptoms
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 05:13:00 PM »

Delta Variet, I have taken my vitamins and no signs of a Delta virus
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 03:27:30 PM »

I had many people in my family that had Diabetes A1C levels affect the fever, too many red blood cells in your system, the Vaccine or IV has a cooling system in it to bring down your sugar levels and red blood cell count, and many of us have already been vaccinated

I have had no new episodes since I was vaccinated, Delta doesn't mean anything
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2021, 02:43:46 AM »

The D Senate didn't even enact a Reconciliation Bill on the Debt Ceiling this is one reason why they overspent on the 1.9T Stimulus bill in March, instead of giving Stimulus checks to 35K they gave Rich people twice on Pension 1200 and 2K Stimulus checks, how can it be now or never moment for the Right and they are the restraint in spending party

As ai recall before 2007 and 2017 takeover by D's they say the Right enacted tax cuts for the rich and Pelosi said Paygo and they didn't offer a budget ceiling increase in their budget

Rs as models are predicting are gonna net 8 seats in H and D's 2 Senate seats and numerical majority of Govs

The DNC admitted that they thought life was going back to normal and July and thought they were gonna have an easy midterm, but it didn't happen that way with Covid

That's why PPP polls are getting a bad reputation on that March /OH Amy Acton and Tim Ryan competitive in Senate poll like R2K polls had 2010 Robin Carnahan leading Blunt and Strickland leading Kasich on falsehood polls it hasn't released a poll since and QU had Biden leading in OH the weekend before the Election
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2021, 07:17:32 PM »

They stopped testing and tracing, there used to be testing sites that now are vaccinations sites this is why they have the Delta Variet and they use to give out free food and H2O at those sites, now with vaccines they stopped giving those and hand out shot only

The free food and H2O sites were and infinitive to get people tested, without the incentive, no homeless person is gonna gravitate to those
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2021, 01:39:26 PM »

People stopped testing and tracing the 1.9T package didn't say just hand out vaccines, they said continue to test and trace, bit again, they stopped giving out food and water to help lure people
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2021, 02:33:36 PM »

They are pushing this booster shot and the disease attack your Red blood cells not your T Cells

I feel fine after getting the injection and I don't live in a Snowy Environment
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2021, 10:44:30 AM »

Pass on Covid 3rd Booster, don't need it, my Red blood cells are done after first vaccine Jansen
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2021, 10:54:19 AM »

I received a phylobotomy and got all my poison red blood cells out, I feel great

And  took the vaccine and don't live in a flu environment..if I lived in Chicago my hometown it would be different

Last yr, I was going thru it, not this yr
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2021, 09:08:51 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2021, 09:12:13 AM by Mr. Kanye West »

I have written this time and time again, Biden will have buyers remorse among D's and Indies as long as Covid isnt Eradicated, and he cut off UBi payments, the one thing was keeping his Approvals going were the Stimulus checks

But, IRS paid people's tax refunds in Stimulus checks, we're not getting another, everyone haven't gotten their tax refunds

All  Rs have to do in  2024 is recapture the S with OH, MT and WVA and Prez may fall

Garland has been like all the other AGs mediocrity
Biden said he alone would end Covid, LOL

Trump hasnt been Prosecuted for any of his crimes and FBI cleared him of Insurrection, and FBI has ties to DOJ
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2021, 12:36:24 PM »

Covid is over for me, I don't need to constantly go to Doc to get antibiotics, there are no beds in Hospital, all you are gonna be in, sitting in a chair in a waiting room getting IV meds and sugar taken, and I can do that at home

That was before I got vaccinated
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 01:49:19 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2021, 01:53:00 PM by Mr. Kanye West »

Covid isn't that bad I haven't gotten sick of any Covid Varient even before the Vaccine

.if you do get Covid the Drs are gonna test you for Pre diabetic because of sugar levels and fevers go hand and hand and give you vitamin or antibiotics anyways

A1C sugar and feverish goes g as ND and hand with diabetes and go up with Covid
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2021, 11:51:19 AM »

We just surpassed the populations of the cities of Boston (24th largest), El Paso (23rd largest), and Oklahoma City (22nd largest). That's the equivalent of roughly twenty-three 9/11 attacks in sheer volume of death, four of them last week alone.

We go to great lengths to reduce the death from vehicle collisions, and I do not feel any sympathy for people nailed for 78 mph on a 70 mph rural freeway as the result of enhanced enforcement by the state troopers.

Did you know you still can catch Pneumonia or sore throat or flu and we got antibiotics and vaccines for it, and we can still catch Covid with vaccine, our immunity have developed since 1918 from the flu and Pneumonia that's it's not a Pandemic like Covid, Covid will be Eradicated sooner or later when our immunity develop a pernament IMMUNE system from the virus 2/10 yes

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2021, 05:04:05 PM »

Lol we have flu and Pneumonia shots, if you need a booster just get a flu or Pneumonia shot, I don't live in a Winter Environment, I got one last yr, don't need a flu shot and already gotten my Pnemonia sh**t which is good until my 50s
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 03:41:27 PM »

They say that Covid won't be Eradicated completely even by 2024/ we will still be in masks and social distancing, this is our future

Everyone isn't going to Ivy League schools, Dorms are closed and taking out 200 K in student loans is a thing of the past

Most people aren't even becoming doctors, anymore, they are going to Nursing school, no 200K debt

So, us getting back to where we were of 2019/ is a thing of the past now, we are stuck with masks and social distancing

If we remove masks anyways people will be coughing all over you anyways
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies