COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:19:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron  (Read 534854 times)
politics_king
United States

« on: March 19, 2021, 12:05:14 PM »

I got my first dose last week of Pfizer-BioTech. I get my second in the beginning of April. If we have to do it again at the end of the year.
politics_king
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 05:11:15 PM »

I went to Ohio yesterday and got the vaccine (J&J). Feel like absolute crap now, side effects are hitting me like a ton of bricks. Feels exactly like the flu.

Obviously that shouldn’t stop anyone from getting the vaccine, but be prepared with some Tylenol.

It's weird how much of a range of side effects there are.  I know two people who have gotten the J&J vaccine; one reported feeling feverish and achy afterward, while the other had no effects at all. 

For some of the other vaccines, I got extremely sleepy about 3 hours after Pfizer #1, but that was all.  I haven't had the second one yet.  Among other people I know:

Moderna #1 - very sore arm for a day

Another Moderna #1 - feeling giddy & hyper starting about an hour after the shot

Pfizer #1 - severe soreness and swelling of the arm (and hand) where he got the shot.  Couldn't wear his wedding ring for 5 days.

Pfizer #2 (not the same person as above) - dizzy and throwing up 90 minutes after the shot, accompanied by a big spike in blood pressure, but subsided quickly

I had the same side effect after my 1st Pfizer shot. I got home and I literally fell asleep for 3 hours. I got my second dose today and I felt a little sleepy but thats it. No nap so far.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies