Peace Party Official NPC Campaign Thread (Feb 2020 Campaign)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:33:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Peace Party Official NPC Campaign Thread (Feb 2020 Campaign)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Peace Party Official NPC Campaign Thread (Feb 2020 Campaign)  (Read 2354 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2020, 10:30:44 PM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks on Missouri television markets.]

[This features Jessica Lewis, a woman from El Dorado Springs, who used to work at a psychiatric rehab center.]

Jessica: I was a psychiatric nurse at a rehab center in El Do. I was laid off when the center closed in 2014. I've gotten a new job as a therapist, but it pains me to wonder if not all my co-workers got a new job, and it also hurts me to wonder if my clients are still okay. Chamberlin supports funding hospitals so that stuff like this won't happen in the future, and he'll work with the Chamber and the Missouri legislature to do it.

Narrator: Vote for George Chamberlin on October 31st.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2020, 10:36:16 PM »

Guam Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in the Guam television market.]

[This features Inina, a Guamanian Chamorro speaker. The following transcript is what she said, translated into English via subtitles.]

Inina: Chamorro is my native tongue, and it's the only tongue I know well. When I need government services, I need them in Chamorro so I can understand them. Peace supports minority language rights, and I know that because they've already passed legislation in Frémont to protect minority speakers like me. When a language dies, a culture dies. Vote for Peace to protect our culture.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2020, 10:44:07 PM »

Guam Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in the Guam television market.]

[This features Felix, a Guamanian who is working from home due to COVID-19.]

Felix: Hello, I'm Felix, and I'm a programmer who writes code for the Atlasian Military's base here in Guam. Due to COVID-19, I've had to work from home using my internet. However, it's hard to have your livelihood rely on your internet connection when pests keep biting the power lines. It's a problem that affects all of Guam, with blackouts statewide, and Peace has brought it to the forefront of this election cycle. Get rid of the pests, vote for Peace in October.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2020, 10:54:04 PM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks on Missouri television markets.]

[This ad features an underfunded classroom in Missouri.]

Teacher: Alright, class, turn your communal textbook to page 71. Who was the first president of Atlasia?

*a student raises his hand*

Teacher: Okay, you may write out the answer on the chalkboard. Don't be hasty, though, we only get one piece of chalk per school year.

*bell rings*

Teacher: Oh, shoot, lunch time. For your school lunch, here is one carton of milk and one ham sandwich that we'll share. Wait, how many students are there? One, two, three...oh Dave.

*the camera pans to the back of the classroom where 30 students are present.

Narrator: The classroom is a chance for students to grow. Make sure they get the quality education they deserve. The Peace Party supports increasing educational funding in Missouri so students can have access to what they need. Vote Peace on the 31st.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2020, 10:59:30 PM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during :60 ad break blocks on Missouri television markets.]

[This ad features Jack Arlington, a graduate of St. Louis Community College.]

My family wasn't the richest in the world, we barely had enough to make ends meet. I thought of education as my way out of poverty and into a world of success. Thanks to St. Louis Community College, though, I was able to afford higher education so I could transfer to a uni. I passed, and now I'm able to feed myself with my new job as a teacher. Peace supports university funding so that students can earn while they earn, and get a good education that they can afford. Vote for Peace on the 31st for brighter futures for all Missourians.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2020, 09:08:54 PM »

Hello, everyone! This is where the Peace Party of Atlasia will be showcasing its NPC campaign speeches and advertisements.

Current States Up For Grabs:

Guam
Kentucky (Legislative Only)
Missouri
Montana

New Jersey
San Francisco, CA (Mayoral)
Texas
Utah (Legislative Only)
Vermont
Wyoming (Legislative Only)

LEGEND
Purple = States we will compete in for both gubernatorial & legislative contests
Lavender = States we will compete in for only the legislative contests
Red = State we will not compete in
Gray = States with no contests

Please note that this map does not include Guam or San Francisco, where we will compete in the gubernatorial and legislative contests for GU and mayoral contest for SF.

Quoting this for archival purposes
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2020, 09:38:25 PM »

The map above has been updated for the November elections.

NOTE TO ALL NPC CAMPAIGNERS: DO NOT CAMPAIGN UNTIL LUMINE ANNOUNCES THE CAMPAIGN PERIOD STARTS. Also, keep in mind that I will adjust this map soon once the polls release and we decide which races we will and won't contest.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2020, 11:55:19 PM »

Springfield, Missouri
University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center - Post-Results Speech

Hello, hello, hello! What a night it has been! The results have trickled in, and it is apparent that Peace has vastly exceeded expectations. In September, we were just a dinky party that was on its way out. We only held 16 state legislative seats, no governorships, and were last to all except Law & Justice. It seemed inevitable that our party was doomed and bound to merge with a larger left-wing party. However, let this be known in the history books that October 2020 was the month when Peace rose from its grave to become a key player in Atlasian politics once again.

We campaigned hard, and our work has been rewarded by results that are much better than what we saw last month. For instance, we've made massive gains in the state legislatures. Last month, we held 16 seats. Labor, the Feds, and DA all literally had their numbers in the thousands. However, we now hold 93 seats, a gain of 77, easily trumping our past performances combined. Our number of seats gained is comparable to the Libs and DA. We also completed a feat that very few thought was possible this soon, we won our own governors' mansion. I congratulate George Chamberlin on his fantastic and historic win, making him the first ever Peacenik state governor ever.

To anyone who doubted us, or even still doubts us, Peace is back, and it is stronger than ever. Continuing into November and beyond, I will further be a champion of progressive values, and I will make sure that we can hold our own ground against our opponents. With the exception of Wyoming, every state we contested last month now has at least 1 Peacenik legislator in its capitol building.

I congratulate Labor and its NPC leaders, and I thank them for giving us an essential boost in Missouri. I congratulate the Federalists, their rock-hard campaign across the map was nothing to scoff at. I congratulate the Liberals for their commitment to making sure no voice goes unheard in the world of NPC campaigning. I congratulate DA for their commitment to improved and more efficient transit across Atlasia. Last month will be a month to remember. Remember to be kind to one another, remember to speak for those with no voice, and to Peaceniks across the country, never give up the fight to promote the progressive cause! Thank you, have a great night, and Dave Bless Atlasia!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2020, 03:21:30 PM »

Claymont, Delaware
Claymont Ballroom - Campaign Kickoff Speech

Hello everyone, so glad to be here in Claymont where we'll be kicking off our party's campaign. I'm starting here in Claymont, a phenomenal place that just so happens to be not that far from the Pennsylvania state line. Whether a Delawarean or a Pennsylvanian, a Southerner or a Lincolnite, or maybe even a Frémonter, I'm glad to have you on board.

October was the month where we as a party rose from the ashes to pick a fight once again. We more than doubled our seats across state legislatures, we gained a Peacenik governor in Missouri, and our voices are being heard.

My gut tells me that November will be even better. No official poll has been published, but my gut tells me that November will be even better. I hope to get Calamity Blue to help us campaign here in Delaware, I hope to get Pordor4 to help us out in nextdoor Pennsylvania, I hope to get Razze to help down in Florida, and I hope to get other Peaceniks to help me out across the map. We'll get this done, and we'll get this done together.

Some issues that will be keystone to our campaign include the environment, cultural funding, education reform, and more. I hope to see you on the campaign trail. Remember to vote for Peace later this month! Dave bless!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2020, 04:05:22 PM »

Pennsylvania TV Ad
This is the transcript for a television ad that shall be broadcasted in all TV markets that cover the state of Pennsylvania, especially in the Philadelphia and Scranton—Wilkes-Barre markets.

This is Ishan, the highest-ranking Liberal in Pennsylvania and vice chair of his party. Earlier this week, it was uncovered that he allegedly committed identity fraud by falsely using another politician's likeness to spy on an opposing political party. If dirty politics is what the Keystone Liberals stand for, then should we let them into Harrisburg? I don't think so. Vote for Peace in November.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2020, 11:47:26 PM »

Delaware Canvassing

Delaware Peace Party members are traveling across the state to canvass for the Peace Party. We will mask up, socially distance, and rally up the purple vote here in The First State. We are trying to give away as many of these signs as possible:

Why is there a hen? I don't know, I just wanted to stick some Delaware symbolism on there to make it unique. Anyways, here's our schedule for canvassing:

Nov. 14 - Wilmington
Nov. 15 - Newark & Middletown
Nov. 16 - Smyrna, Dover, & Milford
Nov. 17 - Seatown, Georgetown, & Rehoboth Beach
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2020, 07:43:55 PM »

Like campaign buttons? Well, the Peace Party is giving away free campaign buttons at campaign headquarters, on the streets of some major cities, and on our official party website, www.peace.atlasia. Here are some of our designs, listed in the order of the states' admissions to the Union:

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2020, 10:47:34 AM »

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Rehoboth Beach Bandstand

Howdy, I'm here in Rehoboth Beach to talk about what's behind me, the beach. This beach is an important part of the culture and the people of our town. So when rising sea levels are a threat, it's time to take this seriously. Delaware is the flattest state, and being so small with a coastline so big, it has a lot to lose. Coastal flooding. Rainstorms. Eroding beaches. It's not good. And you know who's at fault? The corporations.

We have massive corporations who are based in Delaware due to what I like to call the lax tax. Companies just really like our forgiving tax laws. So we can use this to our advantage and get these corporations to adapt to what we want. Start by barring companies that emit over 30 million tons of CO2 annually from being headquartered in Delaware. Then 25 million. Then 20. We can keep lowering and lowering the bar until we're satisfied. And to avoid expatriation, we'll work with other governors to enact similar laws. Smart solutions are what we need, smart solutions come with Peace. Vote for Peace in November.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2020, 11:23:20 PM »

Will be making appearances Thanksgiving weekend at rallies for Peace candidates in Chicago as well as in Philadelphia, Allentown, and Scranton, PA.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2020, 06:43:31 PM »

Pennsylvania TV Ad
This is the transcript for a television ad that shall be broadcasted in all TV markets that cover the state of Pennsylvania, especially in the Philadelphia and Scranton—Wilkes-Barre markets.

I'm Sally, and I own a mom and pop restaurant here in Scranton. It's already hard enough to manage my bills, and it only hit us harder when Liberals voted in the Lincoln Council to place a 20% sales tax on salt, another 20% sales tax on refined sugar, and a 30% sales tax on processed meats. I don't know if my business can survive if the referendum passes. Peace supports lowering taxes for small business owners such as myself. Vote for Peace in November, your bank account will thank you.
Pordor4
Rookie

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2020, 06:50:13 PM »

I'm holding a rally in my hometown of Philadelphia. I'll be talking about cutting taxes, creating social programs, and reducing unemployment and homelessness on the streets of our city.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2020, 06:51:30 PM »

N. Marianas TV Ad
This is the transcript for a television ad that shall be broadcasted in the Northern Marianas television market.

Hi, I'm Benigno. I've lived in the Northern Marianas my entire life. I've been learning Carolinian, the language my ancestors spoke, to connect to my culture. Carolinian is at risk of dying, and I know that Peace will protect language rights. They've done it in Denver and they've done it in Guam, so I know that they're serious when they say they'll fight for the rights of Carolinian people and speakers. Vote for Peace in November.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2020, 06:53:50 PM »

The Delaware Peace Party is doing more canvassing for Rutherford in Sussex County for the rest of the day.
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2020, 11:39:02 PM »

I'm speaking in Dover regarding climate change and how Peace will address it.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2020, 05:08:16 PM »

Hello, everyone! This is where the Peace Party of Atlasia will be showcasing its NPC campaign speeches and advertisements.

Current States Up For Grabs:

Chicago, IL (Mayoral)
Delaware
Florida (Leg Only)
Hawai'i
Louisiana (Leg Only)
Maine
Nebraska
New Mexico
Northern Marianas
Pennsylvania

LEGEND
Purple = States we will compete in for both gubernatorial & legislative contests (if city is purple, then mayoral)
Lavender = States we will compete in for only the legislative contests
Red = State we will not compete in
Gray = States with no contests

Archiving this.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2020, 05:30:27 PM »

The map has been updated for this next month. PLEASE DON'T CAMPAIGN UNTIL DECEMBER 7TH.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2020, 09:36:42 PM »

Springdale, Arkansas
Northwest Arkansas Convention Center

Welcome, everyone! It's time for Arkansans and other Southerners to make a choice this month! Election season is around the corner, and it's time to get loose and speak out for the people!

I decided to move to Arkansas because I saw its beauty. It may often get pushed to the side in federal and regional politics, but I've made it a commitment to speak for the Arkansans who would otherwise have no voice in government. I've proudly represented Arkansas in the Chamber since September, and I've been one of the most active voices in Nashville. I haven't just sat at my post collecting my salary, I actually got off my butt to enact policies that benefit the people Arkansas en masse, not just the Waltons. I got funding directed to community colleges across Arkansas, like the NWA's very own NWACC. I stopped nicotine distributors from offering coupons on their products, which would otherwise incentivize the purchasing of cigarettes and all that other junk. I worked with my fellow delegates, including Mr. DTC of Georgia, to make the workweek in the South better for government employees and other Southerners. It's common sense policies like this that I'll bring forth in the Senate, and I can also say that the actions of my fellow Arkansan Peaceniks will mirror policies like this on a regional level.

The Peace Party cares about Arkansas values. That's why I ask you to elect me for Senate, to re-elect Razze to the House, and send a bunch of Peaceniks to Little Rock! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll pass the microphone to your next governor, Mr. Chuck Chapman himself! Dave bless Atlasia, and Dave Bless the Natural State.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2020, 03:56:52 PM »

Little Rock, Arkansas
Statehouse Convention Center

Hello everyone!

Right now, we are a three-minute-drive from the Little Rock City Hall, a five-minute-drive from the Arkansas state capitol, and well, a five-hour drive from the regional capitol in Nashville, and a fifteen-hour drive from the national capitol in Nyman. But whether you're voting for members of your city council or members of Congress, Peace brings something to the table.

If you elect a Peacenik to the city council, things will get done. We'll increase citywide funding for improving Little Rock's roads, reducing the potholes to be next to impossible to find. We'll remove Confederate Statues across the city, Little Rock is better than that. If we increase funding for road and construction workers, that means we'll have more jobs in Pulaski, which is obviously good.

If you elect a Peacenik to the state legislature, we'll keep the people of Arkansas safe. Every Arkansan who makes less than $75K/year will receive a $500 stimulus every 6 months. We'll also make sure non-essential business is reduced, while also reimbursing small businesses who would otherwise get shut off from their income.

And if you elect a Peacenik to Congress, we'll serve the South well. Razze has a proven track record of being a longstanding fighter for what's morally just without kowtowing to the interests of anyone other than his constituents. In the Chamber, I have been one of the most active voices, and if elected to the Senate, I'll continue that streak of activity. In just a handful of months, we banned nicotine discounts, protected our region's dog population, and brought activity to the Chamber during what would otherwise be an inactive session due to COVID.

Peace is the right party for all levels of government, local, statewide, regional, and federal. Thank you everyone, and get ready for Big Peace Wins in Little Rock!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2020, 04:11:59 PM »

The Peace Party will do canvassing for Chuck Chaplin this week. Here is the schedule:

Little Rock/North Little Rock/Hot Springs: Dec 11
Fayetteville/Springdale/Bentonville: Dec 12
Ft Smith: Dec 13
El Dorado: Dec 14
West Memphis: Dec 15

We will also be giving away as many of these signs as possible:

Additionally, they'll be given away with customary buttons:

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2020, 01:23:43 PM »

Atlanta, Georgia
North Atlanta High School Auditorium

The Peacenik is going down to Georgia.

The Georgia Peace Party invited me here to talk some politics, and I'm here to say that Peace has a plan to help make Atlanta and Georgia great.

When Peaceniks are in office, we won't provide a safety net for Wall Street, but we'll institute one for the people. Especially now with the pandemic, the people need it now more than ever before. Statewide economic stimulus, that's promise number one of the Peacenik's Plan. At least $250/month for every Georgian over the age of 18, and an extra $250 tacked on if you're below the poverty line. And don't worry about your taxes going up, I'll make the fat cats in the upper 1% foot the bill. Now more than ever, Georgians are getting fired and going bankrupt. Now more than ever, Georgians are failing to pay their rent so that they can have a roof over their heads. Now more than ever, Georgian mothers and fathers are growing unable to put food in their kids' mouths at suppertime. With Peace's economic stimulus, Georgia will reclaim its status as the Empire State of the South.

The environment is a growing concern for many folks, and one of the many ways we can give back is through recycling. However, how do we incentivize Georgians to recycle? Promise 2 of the Peacenik's Plan, Coke can returns. A ten cent deposit each time you buy a can or bottle of Coke. If you return a plastic bottle or aluminum can to the store you got it at, you get 10 cents back. This will encourage more folks to recycle, it will encourage more folks to go grink and be good to the environment, and it will give Georgian folks a little spare change.

And finally, we'll make more jobs, and we'll make sure they're Georgian jobs. Promise #3 of the plan: incentivize companies to put jobs here. The government will give $25 to a company for hiring a new worker within Georgia's state lines. This will especially be helpful to Georgia's small businesses who could use the money more than Goldman Sachs. It's small, but small things can grow into big things.

Economic stimulus for the Georgians who need it most. Incentivizing Georgians to help their environment. Creating more jobs in the Peach State. Go to the ballot box this December, and make sure Georgia's best interests are on your mind. Thank you all, and Dave bless!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies