Does Biden have the Big Mo now?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 11:29:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Does Biden have the Big Mo now?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: Does Biden have the Big Mo now?  (Read 1060 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 06, 2020, 11:47:04 AM »

As Bush 41 once famously said during his campaign, "Now they will be after me, howling and yowling at my heels. What we will have is momentum. We will look forward to Big Mo being on our side, as they say in athletics." Does Biden have the Big Mo now?
redjohn
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 11:48:57 AM »

Yes. Biden keeps up these margins, Trump continues to self-implode, and Biden's on track to win the largest EC victory this century.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 11:59:53 AM »

The news events have definitely gone as well as they possibly could have for Biden recently, just as people have started voting in large numbers.  This eerily reminds me of Clinton 2016 around this time... but it's a different dynamic, so I'll take this Mo.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 12:05:03 PM »

Yes, on every front: the national polls, the state polls, narratives, early voting, turnout, etc. If Trump keeps plunging down a cliff in free-fall, Biden may even start to hit double-digit leads in the averages.
Tintrlvr
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 12:21:10 PM »

Pretty sure the LGBT vote has been behind Biden the entire time.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 12:28:19 PM »

His Big Mo is almost as big as Hillary Clinton's in early October 2016. When the p***** tape came out, I had experienced organizers seriously suggest to me that Trump had a real chance of simply dropping out of the race altogether, before the election even took place. And many who wouldn't go that far suggested that he'd be essentially given the cold shoulder by his own Party-- as Barry Goldwater was by Eastern Governors in 1964 or George McGovern by the unions in 1972. Of course, I thought they were insane, but I'm a well-known troll.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 12:43:55 PM »

His Big Mo is almost as big as Hillary Clinton's in early October 2016. When the p***** tape came out, I had experienced organizers seriously suggest to me that Trump had a real chance of simply dropping out of the race altogether, before the election even took place. And many who wouldn't go that far suggested that he'd be essentially given the cold shoulder by his own Party-- as Barry Goldwater was by Eastern Governors in 1964 or George McGovern by the unions in 1972. Of course, I thought they were insane, but I'm a well-known troll.

We love you though, Beet Tongue

Seriously though, Trump was given the cold shoulder by his own party about as much as we've seen by a major candidate since Goldwater.  Of course, it didn't amount to much and the few Republicans who actively opposed him are now largely on the fringe of the GOP. 
MikeIrvine
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -5.74

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 12:53:26 PM »

I don't think Biden has an e-mails investigation level thing that could break through everything going on now or the built in toxicity Clinton does. It actually is starting to legit feel over.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 12:55:34 PM »

I don't think Biden has an e-mails investigation level thing that could break through everything going on now or the built in toxicity Clinton does. It actually is starting to legit feel over.

Barr is working overtime to concoct something emails-esque, or at least he was before he had to self-isolate, but the key difference is that Barr is (correctly) perceived as a hyperideological Trump consigliere whereas Comey was at the time seen as an apolitical figure.

Whatever the DOJ comes up with (if anything) will almost certainly involve Hunter Biden, whose issues were already litigated during the impeachment and didn't change anybody's mind either way.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 12:57:02 PM »

Biden was always favored to win due to 278 the other states are wave insurance. That's why NH Gov is completive, NH is part of bluee wall, Feltes will win
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2020, 01:00:29 PM »

Also, how are we almost halfway through the first page of this thread and nobody has used the word "Joementum" yet??
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies