CNN: Biden+16 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:06:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  CNN: Biden+16 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN: Biden+16  (Read 9619 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 06, 2020, 08:38:41 AM »

CNN has a weird history with national polls. One shows a blow-out, then everyone is freaking out over a bare Biden lead before the numbers are reverting back to landslide territory. While I have little illusions Biden will win the NPV by this margin, the trendline since the debate is against Trump. I think it's fair to say he lost further ground over the first days of October.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 09:09:56 AM »

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 09:23:32 AM »

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 09:39:48 AM »

Wow. Looks like Biden is capturing the undecided vote. I'd say the poll was unreliable if Trump was at like 35 to get a Biden+16 result, but Biden getting this high of the vote share is extremely, awful, no-good, horrible news for Trump. Biden is still a heavy favorite to win this election. If we continue to see double-digit polls for Biden in a couple weeks, we're going to be talking about a whole new round of "swing states" come election day.

That's exactly why this isn't 2016. 4 years ago, undecideds, who disliked both candidates, heavily broke for Trump. That's why HRC leading a poll 45-40% was worth much less than Biden being close or above in state polls. We already had indications months ago that voters disliking both candidates go for Biden. I could imagine a lot of them being exhausted and are tired of Trump's ongoing reality show. They don't want to hear from the prez and his scandals every day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies