Which communist country is more powerful (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:57:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which communist country is more powerful (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: More powerful country?
China

Cuba

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 49

Author Topic: Which communist country is more powerful  (Read 1519 times)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« on: September 28, 2020, 11:57:40 AM »

Lmao

The only possible way you can answer Cuba is if you think China is not a communist country (but you still think Cuba is one).

From what I've seen from some hardline tankies in the internet, the general consensus seems to be that Vietnam and China are no longer communist but rather transitioned into "state capitalism".

North Korea is still orthodoxly communist and therefore Best Korea. Cuba is also communist but undergoing an awful "perestroika"-like transformation that will end with them abandoning communism. No idea on their take on Laos but I guess must be similar to the Vietnam one.

Everyone else, including the likes of Venezuela and what not, is no longer communist in any way shape or form.

10 years ago I had a pair of Nike shoes that were made in Laos, so yeah, they are barely pretending to be anywhere near communism  in any real way
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 12:50:03 PM »

China, they have control over e-commerce since 1990s as well as Japan, cell phones, sports memorabilia, cars, and Chinese cooking is bought from China to America, as well as tea

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies