Do you consider yourself pro-life or pro-choice? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:45:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do you consider yourself pro-life or pro-choice? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Regardless if you believe that Roe v Wade is legally sound/dubious, do you support pro-life or pro-choice public policies?
Pro-life

Pro-choice

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 128

Author Topic: Do you consider yourself pro-life or pro-choice?  (Read 5429 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: September 27, 2020, 10:25:22 AM »

I've always been conflicted on abortion. On the one hand, I support it because it's killing babies. On the other, I oppose it because it's giving women a choice.

/s
paging Dule for your obvious plagiarism of his October 2019 Atlasian Presidential run

Did Dule beat me to the punch on this one? Guess I can't say I'm surprised, the man knows his way around an edgy joke or two
What do you mean did Dule beat you to the punch, that joke is at least a decade old
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 10:50:13 PM »

100% pro-life (NO EXCEPTIONS!!), and I'd probably write someone in this year if this issue weren't so important to me.

If you could save either a tray of 1,000 fertilized human embryos or a baby from a burning building, which would you choose? Keep in mind that you just said NO EXCEPTIONS.
Even if ExtremeRepublican didn't bite the bullet and gave the answer you treated as the obvious default, this is an awful metaphor that means nothing. Most people would save a human over a dog but that's not a defense of killing dogs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies