Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:56:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters  (Read 2625 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: September 28, 2020, 11:20:56 AM »
« edited: September 28, 2020, 11:26:49 AM by Senator tack50 (Lab-Lincoln) »

Technically got himself banned at his own request but yeah he is banned (and very likely would have been banned regardless)

Tbh I do find some redeeming qualities in mvd; I've had some interesting debates on European politics with him and on his time in the forum he was pretty good at running the Dutch politics thread.

He reminds me of lfromnj a lot and would put him in a similar standing to lfromnj if it wasn't for his incident with Virginia. I also think he should remain banned for said incident but that is obviously not my call to make.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 11:22:59 AM »

Are there any banned posters who are not in some sense controversial?

Adam Griffin is probably the closest, where he was briefly permabanned for his implication in the 2015 Modleaks scandal; while also being a forum member who was in very high standing.

This was eventually changed to a 2 weeks tempban I think once things had been cleared up I believe. (by none other than Dave himself if I am not mistaken; probably one of the very few times Dave intervened directly)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 11:26:17 AM »

I know he was, but I'm curious as to the story behind it, because it seems it was pretty bad but he always seemed like a very reasonable and informative poster whenever I read anything by him.

Here is the big thread that details the things that happened fairly well. Most stuff happened on Discord though but there are plenty of screenshots captured

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=311579.0

There may be other threads but this should be the biggest one
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies