Biden to military: “please clap you stupid bastards” (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:18:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden to military: “please clap you stupid bastards” (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden to military: “please clap you stupid bastards”  (Read 6509 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 25, 2020, 07:18:13 PM »

What's the problem here? It's obvious he's playing around and joking. He has a smile on his face. If this is the best the Trump people have, they have nothing.

Exactly.
Is this all that Redban and trump cultists have? Talk about desperation.
He said it out-loud for everyone to hear .... the soldiers, cameras, your grandmother, everyone.
It's like saying "come-on guys (soldiers) ... this is something for you to like and agree with."

If you believe that Biden really thinks our soldiers (and his son) are "bastards," you got some loose screws in your head.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 09:27:34 PM »

This is worse than other gaffes. This is disaster, Arizona is now lean R bc many eldery McCain supporters are now voting Jogernsen or write-in Kasich/Mccain/Romney after there's videotape where Biden insults military members. Fox will air it soon, disaster is ahead, recent A+ poll showed Trump +1 there.

If you are going to comment, get it right.
Arizona will not "now be lean R."
It will be Titanium, Super-Duper, Safe R.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 09:37:16 PM »

This is worse than other gaffes. This is disaster, Arizona is now lean R bc many eldery McCain supporters are now voting Jogernsen or write-in Kasich/Mccain/Romney after there's videotape where Biden insults military members. Fox will air it soon, disaster is ahead, recent A+ poll showed Trump +1 there.

Holy shit, do you people have anything else to do?

It actually makes me feel important that The Russians pay us a visit.

Literally. (Thinking the same thing.)
Smiley
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 12:32:40 PM »

Yeah... still haven't seen this mentioned anywhere beyond this thread yet.

I just checked the CBS, NBC, ABC News and CNN front-pages and there is nothing highlighted on this "Story Of The Century" (unless there is some small-print link I missed).
LOL.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 12:53:47 PM »

Well, I was wrong. Total silence even on Fox news.

This clip is bad and it's gonna be a thing. Just wait.

Did I miss anyone?
If so, just hit reply and insert their quote below.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 06:25:09 PM »

"Anonymous sources" said something about Trump, but now there's footage of Biden saying similarly awful things but there's of course no outrage...

Did you even bother to read the counter-points on the prior 5 pages, to what you are saying?
Read them, then post your opinions.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 11:54:35 PM »

And the fact that all of them are by Redban is even more funny

Are they really?
That is hilarious.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 09:13:39 PM »

Lol I was never even aware of this until now.

Idiotic. What are you going to believe? A made up statement about Trump or this video showing Biden for the ignorant person that he is.

Trump’s quote wasn’t made up.

This ability of trump to refute anything true or not based on lying media or fake news media, is rather dangerous.

Especially since we know from Trump's public actions what he is capable of, this it isn't hard to presume he said this. He went on Howard Stern and compared his sexcapades in the Aids crisis to soldiers risking their lives in Vietnam. This wasn't fake, he said this on open air years ago.

We know his pattern of behavior and it validates not just this comment but the realization that Trump is a self absorbed hedonist, with a wild lifestyle and no respect for anything that exposes his selfish hedonism. It's why he nuked his once great relationship with the McCain family (look it up) bc military service embarrasses him and he cannot accept that.

So yes I do think Trump said that about servicemen since he has a pattern of dismissing military service to preserve his own sense of self.

This is very well said.
I never thought about this way, but this is an accurate perspective of why trump is how he is, towards those who have served (or are currently serving).
I applaud your honesty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies