TX-Quinnipiac: Cornyn +8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:04:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  TX-Quinnipiac: Cornyn +8
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TX-Quinnipiac: Cornyn +8  (Read 1133 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2020, 05:37:14 PM »

First poll that has Cornyn actually at 50%? Definitely Lean Republican. Too bad Beto wasted all the momentum he had from his last run for his failed presidential campaign. Hegar isn't a bad candidate, but Beto was just an awesome candidate. He'd do better than Joe Biden in Texas polls if he ran for senate instead, that I'm sure of.

Beto was made fun of, when he ran on gun control by Fox News, he is done running for office.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2020, 06:59:55 PM »

lol at the people thinking Cornyn could win by an Abbott margin

At least appreciate the strong incumbent memes. I don’t think we’ve ever had such a large pool of unbeatable titans in the Senate as this election cycle (Ernst, Senator Peters, Cornyn, Collins, Daines, Perdue, and I’m probably missing a few). It’s hilarious that they all ended up in competitive races, but I guess it just goes to show you that the opposite of whatever Atlas predicts will usually happen lol.

Yeah, it is kind of ironic, though Collins' race was expected to be close, she just wasn't expected to lose until she blundered how she handled impeachment, I think Daines wasn't going to coast even without Bullock since MT is a swing state downballot (and Wilmot Collins would have done much better than Amanda Curtis), Ernst just seemed strong on paper, but is just such a terrible politician, and honestly IA's partisan lean probably saves her, Peters honestly looked safe over the summer, especially with Biden posting double digits leads in MI regularly, and his numbers cratered out of nowhere, Cornyn and Purdue were always going to have most undecideds break against them.
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2020, 07:51:12 AM »

New Poll: Texas Senator by Quinnipiac University on 2020-09-21

Summary: D: 42%, R: 50%, U: 7%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »