Day 107: Malaysia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:37:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Day 107: Malaysia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Day 107: Malaysia  (Read 1800 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 08, 2006, 10:20:05 PM »

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/my.html

Discuss.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 10:24:02 PM »

Hot girls. But that's about the only good thing about it. It's not a "liberal" Muslim country despite some seeming to think it is. The former Prime Minister claimed that AIDS was created by the Jews. It also banned the movie "The Prince of Egypt" and prohibits selling alcohol to Muslims, nor does it recognize conversion from Islam. I believe everyone has a national ID card that says your religion on it, it with the choices of Muslim, Christian, Hindu and Buddhist. If you're any of the latter 3, you can change as much as you want (and buy alcohol), but Muslims can't ever change, or buy alcohol (and Muslim women can't marry non-Muslims). Pretty awful overall. I wonder if opebo's ever been there and left any sperm deposits though.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 08:13:38 AM »

Pretty awful overall. I wonder if opebo's ever been there and left any ... deposits though.

No I have not, BRTD.  Why bother as it is tainted with Muslimism.  Yes I gave Indonesia a chance but it is cheaper than Malaysia.  Apparently, however, there is a fairly large scene in Malaysia in spite of the presence of one of the nasty monotheisms.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »

Taking the hormones out of the discussion, it was a nice country, even though I didn't get to spend enough time there.  Our ship was tied up at a pier near a power plant, but we were able to enjoy the beautiful scenery all round.  Everywhere you looked there were dense trees, and the pier and powere plant seemed to just pop out from the forests.  The water was surprisingly clean (considering it was a harbor).  I wish I could have gone ashore and spent some time in the local community (and exchange some currency), but unfortunately I didn't have the time.  One of these days I'll get back there.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 08:50:49 AM »

Taking the hormones out of the discussion, it was a nice country, even though I didn't get to spend enough time there. 

MODU, I must say that the fact that you were a sailor, who spent extended periods at sea without female companionship, and yet never seemed to feel any desire to seek out a woman on shore, or get laid, does rather suggest that your amatory needs were being met on board ship - 'in the navy'. 

In short MODU, I believe you to be a homosexual, in spite of your otherwise repulsive character.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 09:56:25 AM »

In short MODU, I believe you to be a homosexual, in spite of your otherwise repulsive character.

hahaha . . . you wish.  Sexually transmitted diseases have been around for centuries, son.  No sense taking unnecessary risks.  The same holds true today.  Besides, you never know if the gal you are sitting with happens to be a spy for the other side.  Plenty of our troops either died or gave away pertinent information during the Vietnam war by laying with the local ladies.  Of course, I doubt that matters much to someone like you who can't think past his penis in such issues.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 11:55:46 AM »

hahaha . . . you wish.  Sexually transmitted diseases have been around for centuries, son.  No sense taking unnecessary risks.  The same holds true today.  Besides, you never know if the gal you are sitting with happens to be a spy for the other side.  Plenty of our troops either died or gave away pertinent information during the Vietnam war by laying with the local ladies.  Of course, I doubt that matters much to someone like you who can't think past his penis in such issues.

A spy?!  Who the hell talks to them?  That is the whole point isn't it - not having the unpleasant chit-chat? 

And anyway it is hilarious to me that anyone would pass up enjoyable experiences due to the risk of some incredibly minor diseases.  Obviously you do not hide in your house out of fear of getting a cold.  The only reason you fear STDs more than the other diseases out there is because you are a prude.  Poor fellow.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »

And anyway it is hilarious to me that anyone would pass up enjoyable experiences due to the risk of some incredibly minor diseases.  Obviously you do not hide in your house out of fear of getting a cold.  The only reason you fear STDs more than the other diseases out there is because you are a prude.  Poor fellow.

hahaha . . . STDs being minor diseases.  *dies laughin*  You're suck a joke.  Catch all the STDs you want son.  I'll settle for my common cold instead.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 03:04:02 PM »

Opebo = idiot
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 10:48:30 AM »

^^^^^^

He probably has AIDS already and doesn't know it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 11:38:57 AM »

hahaha . . . STDs being minor diseases.  *dies laughin*  You're suck a joke.  Catch all the STDs you want son.  I'll settle for my common cold instead.

Most STDs are either curable with a dose of anti-biotics, or go away on their own.  They are in no way more serious than the common cold.  As for the serious one, it is exceedingly difficult to catch.  In any case, you poor sap, you're going to die soon anyway, whether you ever had clamydia or not. 

Nope, at least as far as my habitual frequent testing has shown.  Fact is, MasterJedi, as much as  you would wish for it to be so, having lots of promiscuous sex is really not that risky for the penetrative person.

As for you, Byeard maggott, why are you chiming in?  Are you anti-sex as well as having a simpleminded political ideology?
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »

I'm not anti-sex at all I just think going aorund and constantly screwing prostitutes is a waste of time.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 01:04:40 PM »

I'm not anti-sex at all I just think going aorund and constantly screwing prostitutes is a waste of time.

And money.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 01:10:15 PM »

And money.
Well that too
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 02:03:27 PM »

And money.
Well that too

You poor dopes.. it is fun.   Amusements are never a 'waste of time'.  As for the money, it is much cheaper to rent than to own one.. as in marriage, dating, and the horrors of monogamy.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 02:07:37 PM »

And money.
Well that too

You poor dopes.. it is fun.   Amusements are never a 'waste of time'.  As for the money, it is much cheaper to rent than to own one.. as in marriage, dating, and the horrors of monogamy.

As inclined to repetition as seem to be, don't you ever get sick of it?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

And money.
Well that too

As inclined to repetition as seem to be, don't you ever get sick of it?

Get sick of a near infinite variety?  I should as you monogamists if you ever get sick of, quite literally it.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 05:09:03 PM »

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length