I no longer have a family. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:02:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I no longer have a family. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I no longer have a family.  (Read 5599 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 22, 2020, 04:05:05 PM »

Scott,

I read your words about your mother’s death with tears on my face yesterday, and carefully though over my own response before posting this today. I hope and pray for you, for your deep sadness and the terrible pain you feel. This is the time for mourning and for tears, and we all surely mourn with you. This pain is terrible, but you need not bear it alone. We feel your pain. We see how heavy this cross weighs on you, but we have rushed forwards. Let us carry it with you.

This is not an expression of condescending pity, but a sincere empathy for your pain. You do not need to find new strength just within yourself - you must also accept some from us, please. You may physically be alone, but please know that you are not alone in spirit. We weep with you in your suffering, and we will always support you when you need it, as you certainly do now.

May peace quickly come upon your soul as your mother returns to those ashes from which she came. I can think of not many more words to comfort you, but I hope that I have, in some way, given you a little light in this time of great darkness. Please, contact me  (or someone else here, if you’d be more comfortable talking with them) for anything at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies