- (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:20:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  - (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: -  (Read 2197 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« on: September 23, 2020, 03:43:07 PM »

So I’ve been reading up on Lagoa, and um, what’s the deal with her? Gets appointed to the Florida Supreme Court January 2019, spends less than a year there before being tapped for the 11th Circuit, then 9 months into her tenure on the federal bench she’s in the mix for a SCOTUS seat. Huh
Has any judge ever had such a meteoric rise? Did she do or write something noteworthy to get this sort of traction? What am I missing?
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 04:57:34 PM »

Trump is planning on picking off electors in PA, MI and WI, to seal his electoral win, if he loses in a close election. SCOTUS already said an elector is free to vote anyway he choses. The caveat, is will it be a close election, for him to do that, Biden has substained a blue wave margin since BLM has begun and in a wave, he can't do that, only if its close.

Also, I am watching the Senate floor votes, and every Dem including Markey are voting for all of Trump's judges, if Unions and Dems want to put off RBG nomination til Jan, and vote to confirm all of Trump's lower Crt nominees, in the process, they won't convince Majority Leader McConnell this
SCOTUS said pretty much the opposite of that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies