- (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:30:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  - (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: -  (Read 2223 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: September 20, 2020, 12:55:55 AM »

The one thing about Lagoa that makes me pause is her age. 52 is not that old, but if you are cementing conservative control over the judiciary until the end of time, why not go all out? Allison Rushing is fifteen years younger...
Because Trump doesn't give a sh!t about that. It's all about him, not conservatism.

I think Trump's top priority is just how someone would rule on him, and he probably regrets Gorsuch despite him having a strongly conservative record for the most part.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 01:21:06 AM »

Probably Lagoa. The optics of Dems filibustering a woman of color would not be good.

Weren't you one of the people that thought blacks would vote for Kanye over Biden?

I said some younger black voters could support him. Mostly younger men dissatisfied with both options. This was before his campaign rally and continued breakdown.

No you said 15% of ALL young voters (not just young black men) would flock him and he'd cost Biden a minimum of 5% in the polls.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 09:18:30 AM »

Probably Lagoa. The optics of Dems filibustering a woman of color would not be good.

Weren't you one of the people that thought blacks would vote for Kanye over Biden?

I said some younger black voters could support him. Mostly younger men dissatisfied with both options. This was before his campaign rally and continued breakdown.

No you said 15% of ALL young voters (not just young black men) would flock him and he'd cost Biden a minimum of 5% in the polls.

Before his campaign rally that wasnt an illogical idea. Young edgy white guys in particular would've been drawn to a semi coherent West campaign. Trump is old news for the meme guys

Anyone who thinks edgy memers make up 15% of young voters and 5% of voters in general needs to stop spending so much time online. As is anyone who thinks Kanye is even capable of running a semi-coherent campaign.

And for the record this was your initial response to that supposedly disastrous rally:
It was nothing short of God like.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 02:12:56 PM »

Before his campaign rally that wasnt an illogical idea. Young edgy white guys in particular would've been drawn to a semi coherent West campaign. Trump is old news for the meme guys

Anyone who thinks edgy memers make up 15% of young voters and 5% of voters in general needs to stop spending so much time online. As is anyone who thinks Kanye is even capable of running a semi-coherent campaign.

And for the record this was your initial response to that supposedly disastrous rally:
It was nothing short of God like.

If you thought that was a serious comment maybe you should stop spending so much time online.
Not as much as someone who honestly believes edgy memelords make up 1 out of every 20 voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies