I Seriously Do Not Get It (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:51:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  I Seriously Do Not Get It (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I Seriously Do Not Get It  (Read 5277 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« on: September 19, 2020, 12:14:04 AM »

It probably doesn’t help Trump’s election odds. Only way I could see it maybe helping a little is if they leave the seat open until after the election and use that to drive up turnout among the base. If they fill it now, that will just anger Democrats and drive up their turnout instead. Might be a wash anyway even if they leave it open.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 12:16:51 AM »

First and foremost, RBG's death takes focus off of coronavirus, which has been an absolute disaster for this administration.

Also, there are already comments all over twitter and IG on otherwise left leaning pages about how compassionate Trump sounded when informed of her death a few hours ago. Can't hurt him. Plus, he now has the chance to win over undecided women or non white voters with the right replacement.

Twitter is not real life. Most of those are either bots, Trump supporting concern trolls, not Americans (Russians), or were never voting Biden anyway.

Is this why you have been so convinced Trump will win Minnesota and everything all this time? Yikes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies