Biden played Despacito on his cell phone because Luis Fonsi (the singer) had just introduced him
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:11:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden played Despacito on his cell phone because Luis Fonsi (the singer) had just introduced him
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Biden played Despacito on his cell phone because Luis Fonsi (the singer) had just introduced him  (Read 3489 times)
solidcoalition
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2020, 01:56:58 PM »

You do realize that, like, the overwhelming majority of Americans either don't know about this story or don't care, right? If you think this actually will affect the election any more than, like, a few dozen popular votes, then please go outside.

TL;DR - who care

I think little anticdotal things like this matter over time.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2020, 02:24:08 PM »

You do realize that, like, the overwhelming majority of Americans either don't know about this story or don't care, right? If you think this actually will affect the election any more than, like, a few dozen popular votes, then please go outside.

TL;DR - who care

I think little anticdotal things like this matter over time.
Nope, no one cares. Also, you think everything is negative for Biden and positive for Trump.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2020, 02:28:10 PM »

Is DrScholl projecting? It seems you need to look at what Biden said to blacks who don't vote for your bankrupt party, they they're not black! Can't have the Black leaving the Democrat plantation, can y'all....yee haw! Looks old sleepy Joe is losing the plot, pandering to Hispanics! Please! Do you Democrats actually believe everyone is that vacuous & dumb? C'mon man!🤭

The plantation comments are why Black voters don't support Republicans. Why would anyone want to support a party who uses references that relate to slavery to refer to them? Biden only said out loud what a lot of Black people already believe.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2020, 03:35:25 PM »

Sniffy, creepy Joe.
Higgins
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2020, 03:36:48 PM »

White Democrats love defending racist pandering gaffes.

Your president loves to be peed on.

He will be your President for four more years, my friend. I pray your enjoy them.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2020, 04:01:52 PM »

I am so sick of you people. I hope when Trump loses you all have nervous breakdowns and are institutionalized for months. Yes, I said it and if you have a problem too bad.

You all thought Trump was a good candidate for the Hispanic community because he took a picture with a taco bowl. And just as soon as Blacks and Hispanics do not vote for him you'll be calling them every racial slur in the book and wishing that horrible things happen to them.

uh....... take a xanax

You're the one who is going to need that, plus Prozac, Valium and other medications.
"You're not you when you're hungry"

This is all you have lol. Seriously, what’s with all the trump supporters coming here recently?
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -3.22

P P P
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2020, 09:25:57 PM »

I am so sick of you people. I hope when Trump loses you all have nervous breakdowns and are institutionalized for months. Yes, I said it and if you have a problem too bad.

You all thought Trump was a good candidate for the Hispanic community because he took a picture with a taco bowl. And just as soon as Blacks and Hispanics do not vote for him you'll be calling them every racial slur in the book and wishing that horrible things happen to them.

uh....... take a xanax

You're the one who is going to need that, plus Prozac, Valium and other medications.

This is all you have lol. Seriously, what’s with all the trump supporters coming here recently?

We’ve invoked SN’s wrath so he’s gone and created 7 socks and counting
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2020, 02:35:55 PM »

You need to seek help, seriously go see a therapist. Also your post was reported for wishing harm on other atlas users.

I do not want to see Trump supporters institutionalized for months after the election.

Now. DURING the election......Wink
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2020, 02:36:28 PM »

uh....... take a xanax

Yes because telling a person to eat a snickers bar is so much worse than wishing all the Trump supporters to have a mental breakdown and go to a mental hospital for  a few months.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2020, 02:58:26 PM »

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2020, 03:08:17 PM »

If this is our Dukakis in the tank moment, it would make trying to catch up with the GOP with ratfudging much more attractive. Those old polling places on the outskirts of town haven’t been renovated in a while....
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2020, 03:15:58 PM »
« Edited: September 17, 2020, 04:12:19 PM by ηєω ƒяσηтιєя »

Once again Trump supporters showing their racism. Imagine thinking that this meme is "clever" or "funny".
republican1993
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2020, 03:23:00 PM »

uh....... take a xanax

As full of it as your posts are, take a laxative.

HAHAH ur funny af Cheesy
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2020, 03:27:36 PM »

It's amazing how some people can manage to be racist while trying to call other people racist. You really did not do anything with this post other than make yourself look racist.
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2021, 07:41:28 PM »

I guess this cost Biden some support(LOL). Remember this?
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2021, 02:47:57 PM »

Low-key, one of my favorite moments from the election cycle. It can almost fit in a Tim & Eric sketch.

Reading the reactions (Or pre counter-reactions) are great too.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies