51 days left, 51 EV prizes, A Bagel Analysis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:59:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  51 days left, 51 EV prizes, A Bagel Analysis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 51 days left, 51 EV prizes, A Bagel Analysis  (Read 12437 times)
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« on: September 17, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »

If Biden is truly close in CA-50 as that SurveyUSA poll showed, I can see him getting 60% in San Diego County.

Besides that, solid map
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 06:03:55 PM »

If Biden is truly close in CA-50 as that SurveyUSA poll showed, I can see him getting 60% in San Diego County.

Besides that, solid map

I really really struggled with that, I had it like 59-37 Biden. Would not surprise me at all if he did it, esp with kamala.

Still, it's incredible how much San Diego has changed. 10 years ago, Jerry Brown lost it by nearly 6%

It gets lost in the shuffle compared to Orange County, but San Diego's political transformation is equally fascinating to me
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 06:47:34 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2020, 01:55:56 AM by Monstro »

Kamala Harris never won it in 2010 & 2014. She was below 40% in 2010 & within 5 points in 2014. 6 years later, she may help Biden get to 60% here
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 07:50:19 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2020, 07:57:11 PM by Monstro »

Texas will be a close but hard state as always, and Biden does still have a chance of winning it. However, undecideds in the south tend to break republican, and it is still a lean R state that has been an incredibly tough nut, so with that, I will give it to Trump again. Despite this, the gap should continue to close even further, and this is a prime target for now and especially the future. Biden will continue the substantial gains in the Dallas metro area as well as a few smaller others ie. Austin, San Antonio, etc. however, Trump should see moderate movement in his direction in almost all other parts of the state, probably enough to keep it in his column. I really want to place emphasis on the high likelyhood that Biden will romp in the Dallas area, and likely carry TX 24th, and it should vote democrat for congress as well. Not to sound too deranged, but the Texas GOP will do everything they possibly can to keep a grip on the state, and a flip will not be a walk in the park.

Did the Texas analysis for ya Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies