LA police officers attacked and shot, in critical condition
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 08:12:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  LA police officers attacked and shot, in critical condition
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: LA police officers attacked and shot, in critical condition  (Read 2321 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 13, 2020, 09:46:50 AM »

Los Angeles police officers shot in 'ambush'
Two Los Angeles police officers are in a critical condition after being shot in what police are calling an ambush.

Video of the incident shows a figure approach the officers' vehicle, before opening fire and running away.

Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva called the act "cowardly". The suspect remains at large.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 11:32:15 AM »

The Democrats are getting blamed for this, LeBron James, BLM as well.

Expect 97% of law enforcement to vote Trump this year.

EVERY white police officer is voting Trump, I hope people realize that. They're DONE with a lot of Democratic areas.

Those social funds going to social work, etc. better happen or else the Defund the police mantra has no credibility.

The Black communities will be demonized and chewed up more by Blue Lives Matter and others if this continues.

It's a sad thing overall.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 12:17:01 PM »

EVERY white police officer is voting Trump, I hope people realize that. They're DONE with a lot of Democratic areas.

Those social funds going to social work, etc. better happen or else the Defund the police mantra has no credibility.

The Black communities will be demonized and chewed up more by Blue Lives Matter and others if this continues.

As they should be.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 12:30:05 PM »

As they should be.

I don't like when these things get politicized.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 12:33:21 PM »

As they should be.

What is even the way forward if it is?
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 12:40:17 PM »

As they should be.

What is even the way forward if it is?

The rise of Blue Lives Matter. Suffolk County is Likely R. Kenosha County is Lean R.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 12:47:09 PM »

As they should be.

Why are you such a Nazbol?
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 01:10:15 PM »

As they should be.

I am not anything. I am common sense.

This does not bode well for BLM.

People are already blaming LeBron James, etc. for this.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 01:18:37 PM »

As they should be.

I am not anything. I am common sense.

This does not bode well for BLM.

People are already blaming LeBron James, etc. for this.

I was referring to ShadowOfTheWave, not to you...
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 01:55:35 PM »

How do we know it wasn't a Trump supporter who did this to help Trump's law and order narrative? If we are going to be ridiculous and blame random people for crime then let's be consistent.

That aside, we don't know what the motivation for this was. It could have been personal for all we know or a gang initiation. It's really annoying that every single thing is turned into some sort of political act.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 02:04:57 PM »

The LAPD should have been defunded ages ago and replaced with something better. It's one of the most historically corrupt institutions in America, just do the research.

NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2020, 02:05:04 PM »

As they should be.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2020, 02:11:45 PM »

How do we know it wasn't a Trump supporter who did this to help Trump's law and order narrative? If we are going to be ridiculous and blame random people for crime then let's be consistent.

That aside, we don't know what the motivation for this was. It could have been personal for all we know or a gang initiation. It's really annoying that every single thing is turned into some sort of political act.

BREAKING: Arab Man Drives Van Onto Sidewalk, Killing 5-- Heard Screaming 'Allah hu Akbar'-- Motives Remain Unclear
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2020, 02:16:02 PM »

BREAKING: Arab Man Drives Van Onto Sidewalk, Killing 5-- Heard Screaming 'Allah hu Akbar'-- Motives Remain Unclear
This is why we can’t dismiss that this is a false flag. The fact that the local news is making the general discussion forum here is odd.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 02:16:30 PM »

There is no evidence right now that points to any political motivation. You people are so desperate to see Trump re-elected that you are happy to see people killed if you think it can help his chances. This isn't even going to help him.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2020, 02:18:58 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2020, 06:56:35 PM by TexasGurl »

There is no evidence right now that points to any political motivation. You people are so desperate to see Trump re-elected that you are happy to see people killed if you think it can help his chances. This isn't even going to help him.

Which is odd
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2020, 02:20:50 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2020, 06:56:51 PM by TexasGurl »

You have a real problem. Get some professional help. And your post was reported, so call me a name again and get reported.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2020, 02:29:42 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2020, 06:57:05 PM by TexasGurl »

You have a real problem. Get some professional help. And your post was reported, so call me a name again and get reported.
It was uncalled for.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2020, 02:33:39 PM »

Disgusting scenes outside LA hospital as protesters taunt cops about two young county sheriffs fighting for their lives after being shot in patrol car ambush...

Protesters have blocked the entrance to the hospital where the two Los Angeles sheriff's deputies ambushed in a shooting Saturday are fighting for their lives, chanting: 'We hope they f***ing die.'

The officers, one the 31-year-old mother of a six-year-old boy, were shot at the Metro Blue Line station at Willowbrook Avenue and Oak Street in Compton by a male suspect who then fled the scene.
Shameful footage said to have been taken outside St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood on Saturday night shows as one protester yells: 'I want to deliver a message to the family of the pigs, I hope they f***ing die.' The protesters have been connected to the Black Lives Matter movement on Twitter but that has not been officially confirmed.

Another demonstrator tells police: 'Y'all gonna die one by one. This ain't gonna stop.'
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8727929/Disgusting-scenes-outside-LA-hospital-protesters-taunt-cops-shot-deputies-inside.html
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2020, 02:34:43 PM »

This is terrible.  I hope they fully recover.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2020, 02:36:34 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2020, 06:57:22 PM by TexasGurl »

It was uncalled for.

Its also uncalled for to lie about a poster and claim they support Trump?
jaymichaud
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 3.10, S: -7.83

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2020, 02:41:26 PM »

Jeez, Americans need to take some chill pills.
Omega21

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2020, 02:51:44 PM »

Damn, like what the hell is this

Who are these people?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2020, 02:53:03 PM »

My apologies for a tangential post, but there's a point of information that needs to be clarified here. "Allahu Akbar" is a very common phrase, and likely to be used by anyone who grew up in a Muslim community in similar (though not identical)  circumstances that anyone who grew up in a Christian community might exclaim "Jesus Christ".

You may now return to your regular demonstrations of ignorance and casual bigotry.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2020, 03:00:41 PM »

I really don’t know what people have a problem about if you think about it. Isn’t this what they wanted? If this is in fact a terror attack by black separatists as we are all expecting it to be as if this never happened before.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies