HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:22:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed)  (Read 1746 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: September 12, 2020, 04:16:28 PM »

Also I see those advocating for repeal are too lazy to actually post in detail why it should be repealed.

Do your jobs for once.

Nice to see that you now support baseless conspiracy theories and object to reducing the influence of such disturbing ideas in government. Anyways, as a private citizen, I support this, as it’s clearly the sane thing to do with regard to the disturbing piece of legislation that was unfortunately passed.

Kid, you probably can't even explain what is wrong with the bill without copying and pasting what you likely read on wikipedia.

"Flouride in water" and promoting anti-vaxx are conspiracy theories pushed by deranged loons.  It's a travesty that such a bill was even passed in the first place and this Congress is doing the right thing by pushing repeal.
You support banning guns so stop being an hypocrite.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 05:07:15 PM »

Also I see those advocating for repeal are too lazy to actually post in detail why it should be repealed.

Do your jobs for once.

Nice to see that you now support baseless conspiracy theories and object to reducing the influence of such disturbing ideas in government. Anyways, as a private citizen, I support this, as it’s clearly the sane thing to do with regard to the disturbing piece of legislation that was unfortunately passed.

Kid, you probably can't even explain what is wrong with the bill without copying and pasting what you likely read on wikipedia.

"Flouride in water" and promoting anti-vaxx are conspiracy theories pushed by deranged loons.  It's a travesty that such a bill was even passed in the first place and this Congress is doing the right thing by pushing repeal.
You support banning guns so stop being an hypocrite.

The assault weapons ban is saving lives every day. The bill this repeals isn't.

I'm talking about banning all guns, not Assault Weapons.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 03:30:17 PM »

You will love Mr. R’s wiki page
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length