HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:36:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed)  (Read 1722 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 11, 2020, 12:05:43 PM »
« edited: October 23, 2020, 12:28:51 AM by People's Speaker Joseph Cao »

AN ACT
To restore Atlasian dignity.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Republic of Atlasia in Congress assembled,

Section I. Title & Definitions

i. The long title of this Act shall be the "Zero Tolerance for Promoting Unsubstantiated Conspiracy Theories Act."

Section II. Provisions
All provisions of The INFOWARS.COM PRISON PLANET.COM Act are hereby repealed.

Sponsor: SevenEleven
House Designation: 26-06

72 hours to debate.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 12:09:07 PM »

Here is the full text of this...absurd...piece of legislation.
Act of Congress

To stop martial law and the new world order.

Be it enacted by the Congress of the Republic of Atlasia assembled

SECTION I: TITLE

1. This law shall be referred to as the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act.

II: CRUSHING THE NEW WORLD ORDER

1. It shall be expressly prohibited for Atlasian Flag to be displayed in any federal court, or during any federal administrative hearing, tribunal, or arbitration, if that Atlasian Flag has been adorned by decorative fringe.

2. No federal monies shall be appropriated or expended for the purpose of flying black helicopters or other aircraft with a cell-site simulator for the purposes of collecting private data. Any unspent federal monies appropriated for the above purpose is hereby rescinded.

III: PROTECTING HEALTH

1. The addition of Thimerosal as a preservative in any vaccine subject to federal regulation is hereby prohibited. 21 C.F.R. 610.15(a) shall be amended accordingly.

2. The maximum allowable level of fluoride allowed in drinking water subject to federal regulation shall be reduced to 1.5mg/L (1.5 ppm). 40 C.F.R. 141 shall be amended accordingly.

IV: PROMOTING SCIENCE AND UNCOVERING THE TRUTH

1. No federal monies shall be appropriated or expended for the purpose of conducting autopsies or vivisections of extraterrestrial lifeforms. Any unspent federal monies appropriated for the above purpose is hereby rescinded.

2. By December 31, 2018, the National Archives and Record Administration shall certify that all files and records pertaining to the investigation of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy have been publicly released. 

SECTION V: EFFECTIVE DATE

1. This act shall take effect immediately. No lawsuit to enforce the provisions of the law shall be justiciable in any federal or Regional court until 90 days after this law takes effect.

For the record, I'm very much in favor of alien autopsies!

We as a legislative body should take a stand against letting dangerous conspiracy theorist have the ability to leverage our government.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 05:45:22 PM »

It should be obvious why we need to repeal this bill. How this got through congress in the first place is beyond me.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 07:40:40 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2020, 07:45:57 PM by Rep Jessica »

I support repealing this bill, but the title of the bill repealing it gives off the idea that this congress shouldn't investigate unlikely realities that are probably real. Reality is really ugly and people do sick stuff that need to be investigated that we may believe to be unlikely at first, but reality comes shinning through as evidence is discovered.  Some examples of this is the sexual assaults of women by powerful men within Hollywood and throughout the media that the metoo movement have discovered during these past few years.  Another such example is Jeffery Epstein's sex island that major figures like some of our past presidents, congress members and the super rich would go to have sex with little children. Pictures of past sick presidents found on walls of the perve wearing blue dresses were found on this island...Well, Jeffery Epstein want to prison and committed suicide for his actions. None of this was out in the open or clear! Sadly, human trafficking and sex slavery of our children occur daily within the borders of Atlasia. Needs to stop and we need more investigations.

I am just asking for an open mind. I'll support the repeal of this bill.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 08:15:25 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2020, 08:20:24 PM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

It should be obvious why we need to repeal this bill. How this got through congress in the first place is beyond me.

DFW, Mr. R and Fhtagn

Also this: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=294639.0

At the time there was a constitutional issue with redrafting and we were waiting for an amendment to pass to fix that, otherwise I would have removed the crap about the flag.

Like I said in the House debate. I like gold fringed flags.

SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 09:00:50 PM »

I support repealing this bill, but the title of the bill repealing it gives off the idea that this congress shouldn't investigate unlikely realities that are probably real. Reality is really ugly and people do sick stuff that need to be investigated that we may believe to be unlikely at first, but reality comes shinning through as evidence is discovered.  Some examples of this is the sexual assaults of women by powerful men within Hollywood and throughout the media that the metoo movement have discovered during these past few years.  Another such example is Jeffery Epstein's sex island that major figures like some of our past presidents, congress members and the super rich would go to have sex with little children. Pictures of past sick presidents found on walls of the perve wearing blue dresses were found on this island...Well, Jeffery Epstein want to prison and committed suicide for his actions. None of this was out in the open or clear! Sadly, human trafficking and sex slavery of our children occur daily within the borders of Atlasia. Needs to stop and we need more investigations.

I understand what you're trying to say here, but let me clarify, as the events you mentioned are well substantiated. Epstein's misdeeds have been public knowledge for decades, I believe Trump even mentioned them way back in 2002 publicly. Of course, the term "casting couch" has been part of the public lexicon going back who knows how long.

The things mentioned in this law are not rooted in any serious perception of reality.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 10:24:23 PM »

I support repealing this bill, but the title of the bill repealing it gives off the idea that this congress shouldn't investigate unlikely realities that are probably real. Reality is really ugly and people do sick stuff that need to be investigated that we may believe to be unlikely at first, but reality comes shinning through as evidence is discovered.  Some examples of this is the sexual assaults of women by powerful men within Hollywood and throughout the media that the metoo movement have discovered during these past few years.  Another such example is Jeffery Epstein's sex island that major figures like some of our past presidents, congress members and the super rich would go to have sex with little children. Pictures of past sick presidents found on walls of the perve wearing blue dresses were found on this island...Well, Jeffery Epstein want to prison and committed suicide for his actions. None of this was out in the open or clear! Sadly, human trafficking and sex slavery of our children occur daily within the borders of Atlasia. Needs to stop and we need more investigations.

Don't fall in line with fun-hating SevenEleven's virtue signalling. Please vote against this repeal bill.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 10:50:01 PM »

Don't fall in line with fun-hating SevenEleven's virtue signalling. Please vote against this repeal bill.
With all due respect Senator, I've been very willing to compromise with the Representative to further mutual goals. My idea of fun would be providing $500 for quincineras or sweet sixteens, not promoting baseless conspiracy theories. I can only hope you have an opposition to this bill that extends beyond who may have sponsored it. I don't know how the Senate approaches matters, but in this House we expect civility, discipline, and a strive for common ground.

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 11:08:06 PM »

Why did I vote Aye on this? I have no idea. Anyway, I am keen to sign its repeal.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 11:16:14 PM »

Why did I vote Aye on this? I have no idea. Anyway, I am keen to sign its repeal.

2018 Memery
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 12:03:56 AM »

I see you are trying very hard to look cool for your party.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2020, 12:07:50 AM »

Also I see those advocating for repeal are too lazy to actually post in detail why it should be repealed.

Do your jobs for once.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 02:53:02 AM »

I fully support the INFOWARS.COM-PRISONPLANET.COM Act. A repeal would be a national disgrace and a win for the deep state and Illuminati.

I would be fine with repealing section IV-1 though. Alien autopsies are cool.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2020, 09:33:19 AM »

Also I see those advocating for repeal are too lazy to actually post in detail why it should be repealed.

Do your jobs for once.
It lends legitimacy to a public figure who has incited violence with his conspiracy theories. The JFK information has already been released. Let us do our jobs.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2020, 01:23:26 PM »

Thankfully the house is no longer under obligation to listen to Fhtagn
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2020, 01:27:16 PM »

Do your jobs for once.

Nice to see that you now support baseless conspiracy theories and object to reducing the influence of such disturbing ideas in government. Anyways, as a private citizen, I support this, as it’s clearly the sane thing to do with regard to the disturbing piece of legislation that was unfortunately passed.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2020, 01:30:36 PM »

Do your jobs for once.

Nice to see that you now support baseless conspiracy theories and object to reducing the influence of such disturbing ideas in government. Anyways, as a private citizen, I support this, as it’s clearly the sane thing to do with regard to the disturbing piece of legislation that was unfortunately passed.

Kid, you probably can't even explain what is wrong with the bill without copying and pasting what you likely read on wikipedia.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2020, 01:34:46 PM »

Do your jobs for once.
It lends legitimacy to a public figure who has incited violence with his conspiracy theories. The JFK information has already been released. Let us do our jobs.

You still aren't addressing specifically what is wrong in it's entirely to warrant it's repeal.

If you want to be taken seriously as a member of Congress, it's pretty much the bare minimum you have to do. If you want people to "let you do your jobs", you should start by actually doing it to begin with.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2020, 03:40:24 PM »

Do your jobs for once.

Kid, you probably can't even explain what is wrong with the bill without copying and pasting what you likely read on wikipedia.

"Flouride in water" and promoting anti-vaxx are conspiracy theories pushed by deranged loons.  It's a travesty that such a bill was even passed in the first place and this Congress is doing the right thing by pushing repeal.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2020, 04:16:28 PM »

Do your jobs for once.

"Flouride in water" and promoting anti-vaxx are conspiracy theories pushed by deranged loons.  It's a travesty that such a bill was even passed in the first place and this Congress is doing the right thing by pushing repeal.
You support banning guns so stop being an hypocrite.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2020, 04:20:35 PM »

Do your jobs for once.

....So, supporting public safety is now equivalent to promoting debunked conspiracy theories, if this was posted literally anywhere else on the forum, I'd be putting your post right into the absurd and ignorant thread, because frankly that's what it is, absurd and ignorant.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2020, 04:27:21 PM »

Do your jobs for once.

The assault weapons ban is saving lives every day. The bill this repeals isn't.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2020, 04:33:08 PM »

Ishan, please remove yourself from this chamber if you have nothing to contribute to the debate of this bill. The House floor is not the appropriate place for you to settle your personal vendettas.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2020, 04:52:43 PM »

Ishan, please remove yourself from this chamber if you have nothing to contribute to the debate of this bill. The House floor is not the appropriate place for you to settle your personal vendettas.

Looks pretty clear that you are trying to settle some personal vendettas of your own rather than doing your job.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2020, 05:07:15 PM »

Do your jobs for once.

The assault weapons ban is saving lives every day. The bill this repeals isn't.

I'm talking about banning all guns, not Assault Weapons.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies