HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:59:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 26-06: Partial Repeal of the INFOWARS.COM_PRISONPLANET.COM Act (Passed)  (Read 1768 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: September 12, 2020, 12:03:56 AM »

Why did I vote Aye on this? I have no idea. Anyway, I am keen to sign its repeal.

I see you are trying very hard to look cool for your party.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 12:07:50 AM »

Also I see those advocating for repeal are too lazy to actually post in detail why it should be repealed.

Do your jobs for once.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 01:30:36 PM »

Also I see those advocating for repeal are too lazy to actually post in detail why it should be repealed.

Do your jobs for once.

Nice to see that you now support baseless conspiracy theories and object to reducing the influence of such disturbing ideas in government. Anyways, as a private citizen, I support this, as it’s clearly the sane thing to do with regard to the disturbing piece of legislation that was unfortunately passed.

Kid, you probably can't even explain what is wrong with the bill without copying and pasting what you likely read on wikipedia.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 01:34:46 PM »

Do your jobs for once.
It lends legitimacy to a public figure who has incited violence with his conspiracy theories. The JFK information has already been released. Let us do our jobs.

You still aren't addressing specifically what is wrong in it's entirely to warrant it's repeal.

If you want to be taken seriously as a member of Congress, it's pretty much the bare minimum you have to do. If you want people to "let you do your jobs", you should start by actually doing it to begin with.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 04:52:43 PM »

Ishan, please remove yourself from this chamber if you have nothing to contribute to the debate of this bill. The House floor is not the appropriate place for you to settle your personal vendettas.

Looks pretty clear that you are trying to settle some personal vendettas of your own rather than doing your job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies